Hrithik claims Kangana has Aspergers and is an online stalker - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago

If she online stalker, I am sure she disturb HR quietly.

kangana is not aditya pancholi's "reject"..he exploited her,that speaks more about him than it does about her.
And why is hrithik considered so 'out of her league' because of his money and fame?..to me she could do better considering she has a personality,a sense of humour and is capable of talking sense.
Originally posted by sandiab

lol she was trying to get cheap publicity of deepika now this happened to her. what is she going to say the industry tried to frame her so that she wnt have a career. always running after married men and acting like she is IT. dnt like her and glad that hrithik did this to her. not that I like that loser or anything. bt I dnt like kangana more.

she runs after married men but she doesn't deny it..at least she is honest

better than those married men who were also having an affair with her but were acting all holy angelic victims whose wife mercilessly leaves them for another man while they were always faithful

LOL did not expect all of this to played out this way in the public. Don't have any sympathies for any one of the two. 
HR's good boy image has always been a PR strategy, payback time for making Suzanne look like the cheater. And Kangana would have had sympathy if she didn't land in the pants of married men. You reap what you sow. 

Edit: Tis the season of court cases. Looks like everyone is the mood. First the TV actor/producer stuff and now this. 
Edited by noor321 - 8 years ago
What honesty ?? what exploitation ?

When did Kangy accepted she had affair with Pancholi, Ajay, Sanjay etc? The other side of argument can very well be she exploited those married men and used them as a stepping stone for her high flying career today..How about that !!!!

The men she got involved with are douche bag cheaters but people should stop portraying Kangy as martyr ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Who uses email id to chat these days ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by Shy_

Who uses email id to chat these days ðŸ¤”

Ask Alia 
Originally posted by hermione82

Ask Alia 

According to alia google is for old people 
Than email must be a dead technolgy used during freedom movement
This is getting messier and dirtier.Slapping allegations and accusations on each other and acting so childishly.
Hrithik you better get rid out of all this soon.

There is much more to this affair than a plain "silly ex"...

I refuse to believe that HR is so ill advisd that he sent Kangu a legal notice on her "Silly ex" comment. Kangu must have pre warned him that she is gonna reveal something ...this can't be simple Action-Reaction on silly ex !!

HR isn't a saint and loving family man !! He is like rest of them . This doesn't mean Suzi is innocent. They both have their flaws. She must be laughing in her head now...

We have to see how Kangu goes from here in BW.