Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
but werent they childhood friends ?SMH
flipfl0p thumbnail
Abhishek might have escaped. But Shweta's saga might start. AB Sr might be following this story seriously. 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
people in 40s, could not hold on to their dignity!!!

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It would have been better if they could have separated in a dignified manner instead of washing their dirty linen in public. This would just give rise to more speculations & gossip mongering. In their ego none of the parent is thinking about kids right now.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Are we supposed to believe that anyone for any reason could slap Karishma K anytime!!!

she's no bechari  who got tortured by her in laws!  Sanjay might be a douche but this is so hard to believe considering she comes from a huge and powerful family.

And why suddenly all these stories are being published!
Edited by PurpleAir - 8 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i guess its all karishma mothers fault..

wish she had married salman khan.. he might have been really happy with her.. she too would have been really happy

but then again she as many saying is a gold digger she would have destroyed salman khan too

no somehow glad
Edited by Salyanka - 8 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She was a gold digger...really? The woman was on the top of her game in the 90s! She only took a break from acting after she got married. Here is someone who made her debut when she was barely fifteen or sixteen! Karisma has actually been incredibly dignified when it comes to this whole mess. She has hardly talked about any of this. The details are coming out from the documents that were submitted to the court. I doubt she's happy about things reaching this stage. I doubt she's happy about people out there mocking her. Something must have driven her to file these documents!

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

She was a gold digger...really? The woman was on the top of her game in the 90s! She only took a break from acting after she got married. Here is someone who made her debut when she was barely fifteen or sixteen! Karisma has actually been incredibly dignified when it comes to this whole mess. She has hardly talked about any of this. The details are coming out from the documents that were submitted to the court. I doubt she's happy about things reaching this stage. I doubt she's happy about people out there mocking her. Something must have driven her to file these documents!

exactly thank you
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
who prepared her divorce petition ? hope its not some bollywood script writer..wth is this