Aham And Pooja..

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I made this post to know if I'm the only person in IF , who thinks Aham and Pooja can have a very good onscreen chemistry if paired opposite each other ? I'd definitely love to see them working together in a project . ðŸ˜Š
Also , I'd love to see Shaheer and Aham working together in a project, not as enemies this time, but as friends or loving brothers . ðŸ˜³
 Pooja and SRJ should also come back together in a new project  . They have undeniable chemistry . 

P. S. Please note , I'm not fan a of Karna and Draupadi as a couple , nor I see them as a romantic pair . I want to see Pooja and Aham together simply because both are my extremely fav actors and both are extremely talented artist . Also , I think personality wise they will look good against each other .

P.P. S . Hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings . ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me too want to see them together . Both are my fav and would not mind to have show on them . Wow tha would be great  
SRJ and Pooja . Ugh don come to me as an couple more like brother and sister . ðŸ˜³
MB cast should really try some modern Kaliyug show like with different story line and equation ðŸ˜†
Love 
Sam 
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want them together in a show.
They are very good actors & they can make a perfect couple.
Its only for Aham & Pooja, not Karna & Draupadi.
Aham & Shaheer playing brothers or friends?
Misti U  stole my thoughts.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Would love to see them together. They would make a great couple
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: sania_58

I want them together in a show.

They are very good actors & they can make a perfect couple.
Its only for Aham & Pooja, not Karna & Draupadi.
Aham & Shaheer playing brothers or friends?
Misti U  stole my thoughts.

Hey , seeing you after so long !!! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ¤—

Yah , it'd be like my dream come true to see Aham and Pooja in a show as both of them are strong actors with amazing onscreen presence !  

Also Aham and Shaheer can play brothers or best friends with perfect ease...as they seem to genuinely like/care for each other .

Best would be to see Aham , Pooja , Shaheer in a project together , where all three are friends/frenemies . ðŸ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Me too want to see them together . Both are my fav and would not mind to have show on them . Wow that would be great  

SRJ and Pooja . Ugh don come to me as an couple more like brother and sister . ðŸ˜³
MB cast should really try some modern Kaliyug show like with different story line and equation ðŸ˜†
Love 
Sam 

Well , SRJ and pooja back in a project does not necessarily mean they have to portray a couple onscreen .They could come as best friends/cousins/brothers or sisters . ðŸ˜ƒ

I wish someone to notice what a chemistry these two freaking talented and beautiful people ( Aham and Pooja )  can bring onscreen .  What is wrong with the eyesights of casting directors nowadays ?  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Hey , seeing you after so long !!! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ¤—

Yah , it'd be like my dream come true to see Aham and Pooja in a show as both of them are strong actors with amazing onscreen presence !  

Also Aham and Shaheer can play brothers or best friends with perfect ease...as they seem to genuinely like/care for each other .

Best would be to see Aham , Pooja , Shaheer in a project together , where all three are friends/frenemies . ðŸ˜†

@bold that would so wonderful !i would not miss a single episode to it ðŸ¤£ all of the best three together . Though I don want to see a love triangle ðŸ¤“  
Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Well , SRJ and pooja back in a project does not necessarily mean they have to portray a couple onscreen .They could come as best friends/cousins/brothers or sisters . ðŸ˜ƒ

I wish someone to notice what a chemistry these two freaking talented and beautiful people ( Aham and Pooja )  can bring onscreen .  What is wrong with the eyesights of casting directors nowadays ?  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

yeah really we had Aham in the new avatar the maybe now Pooja also . And would love her with Aham . Like with real Aham and Pooja not karna nd Draupadi 
SRJ can be Pooja cousin and all who gives her love advice ðŸ¤£
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

@bold that would so wonderful !i would not miss a single episode to it ðŸ¤£ all of the best three together . Though I don want to see a love triangle ðŸ¤“  

Err...what is wrong with love triangle ? 😃 I think love triangles are fine as long it is between two guys and one girl...and no character is destroyed . ðŸ˜³