Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SPuja

Today's VO was so apt for Anandi. 

What was it? I missed it. Do you remember?
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Do not remember the exact words - but it was something like swarthi logon ka har kadam apni swarthpoorti ke liye hota hai. 
SPuja thumbnail

I really like M's dialogue to A, when A said:

"Ab Nimboli ke saath aap bhi is parivaar ka hissa hain"

To which M replied: "Parivaar, parivaar hove hai, koi aise na hissa ban jaave"

M obviously understands that outsider remains an outsider. And obviously she is not looking to be part of BH either. She only wants Nimboli.

But Anandi's statement: "aap bhi is parivaar ka hissa hain" is very dangerous. It implies that herself is part of Singh family and now with those rights she even invites M to be part of the family. Meaning she will never move back to SN or go anywhere else.

Her bal sasural remains to be her ultimate parivaar. 

It is better if M never returns to BH even if Nimboli shifts to Jaitsar. I always felt M should not have gone to BH - she does not belong there. Perhaps M does not know the exact relationship of Anandi with BH. 
Shinya thumbnail

VO was stupid -
'Every step the selfish people take is only to get what they want.
They have a self-centered outlook meant only to fulfill their own selfishness'

Dont know how mangala is selfish and self-centered.🀒
Shinya thumbnail
What a nice episode!
Liked the way nimboli was asserting in BH as well as to Kundan that Jhalra is also her home.πŸ˜†

She looked very happy to be among the people she loves... BH was never like a home to her.

Shivam looked extremely happy to see nimboli going back to jhalra... it was like good riddance for him.
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aab tera keya hoga kalia?

Oops mangala

Answer the question of your daughter

Thari chori, i hooe you will tell her the truth

The way you are lying blatantly in front of everyone, be it bh or be it your so called home

Good at the very first day n saw the difference in views of mangala and pushkar, a neutral member

She started asking question
Shinya thumbnail
lol...If the girl remembered what mangala said, it does not mean the girl started seeing "difference".
She will probably think Pushkar does not understand anything.

And what is the big thing about answering her questions. Why cant mangala say she came back because she no more wanted to be a guest in some stranger's house?

Anyway, it was nice to see the girl happy and chirpy after so many months. That BH was like a prison to both of them, especially nimboli with continuous taunts and insults from shivam and abhi.

kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone is saying here  Cvs have said Anandi took bullet for Jagya and saved him This they told through sumitra and this particular person follows only what cvs say 
O really? if you really follow cvs so much 

Then when did cvs show Jagya fell for Ganga because she reminded of him of mahaan Anandi? Show me one scene when did they show ?I am again and again asking this question because some people have created this theory but have failed to provide answer to my question even for once 

When did cvs show Jagya married Ganga because she massaged his ego ?

When did cvs say Jagya was wrong with abhi? it was abhi who understood his mistake and apologized to his father 

when did cvs say Jagya was wrong with Mannu? It was Mannu who was wrong r,ealized his wrong and apologized to his father holding his feet

when did cvs say post this 11 years leap Jagya was the reason of Ganga's problems ?He needs to understand her own identity and should stop comparing her with Anandi blah blah ? Ganga herself realized she was wrong and apologized Jagya did not need to prove anything to her because he was never wrong Cvs did not hold him at fault because he was not wrong The blames put on him here on this forum by this same person was her own self created drama not something cvs have shown 

The ones who creates the most wrong stories about serial on forum , mislead serial the most here are claiming for Anandi they only follow what cvs have shown πŸ˜†

The truth is cvs mold the story how much but Anandi did not took bullet for Jagya The bullet hit her accidently simply because she pushed him away but could not  move herself so fast and was hit by the already  bullet in the process If cvs really wanted to show her taking bullet for Jagya she would  come in front of him and taken the bullet  protecting him like a shield then truly would have given her credit she took bullet for him but what cvs have shown she was hit by the bullet because she pushed Jagya away but could not move herself Perhaps in a spur of moment it did not occur to her the bullet can hit her too so she should get down but i am not blaming her She was a child and did not how to react in such situation If she would be mature she would have get down along with Jagya or get away with him 

Another thing i find most funny is someone say she  does not care about our opinion but is first one to comment on our opinionπŸ˜† 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Acha ji 
if cvs told through Sumitra ( i dont remember when sumi said this but ok fine she may have I will give Anandi supporters this because i don't remember all episodes details now )that Anandi took bullet for Jagya and saved him Some People follow cvs very much 

Then same cvs have also told through Anandi herself that Jagya saved her life and honor I was watching that episode again just recently and Anandi's words to Jagya were '' Had you not come i probably would not be  even alive today '' When she saw him she hugged him tight and cried and requested to him Good you came Jagya , save me please save me 

why the same people don't give credit to Jagya for saving Anandi?Why xyz stories are created to take credit from him while cvs have so clearly shown in serial he saved Anandi and a truly selfless act Naiki kar darya mein daal . He never bragged about that noble deed of his that he saved  Anandi or rubbed his ehsaan on Anandi or Singh's face  He was never shown even telling Ganga about it while Anandi was shown telling shiv about her great work of taking bullet but Jagya never told Ganga he saved Anandi like this but  same people who give so much credits to Anandi , don't give Jagya any credit ? why cvs are not followed here ?They have been clear about Jagya saved Anandi's life and honor risking his own life  Going in the goons den and rescuing Anandi 

Mangala and Nimboli have said Vidyhayak ji saved their lives Why same people give no credit to Jagya for it but say it was accidental while cvs have pretty clearly shown Jagya had gone to Akhiraj's house thinking Akhiraj will try to go home and harm Mangala and Nimboli because it will not be difficult for him to understand who told him everything ? why here cvs are not followed here?

Strange cvs are followed as per how it suits AnandiπŸ˜† For  rest cvs who ? own stories are created πŸ˜†
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kate-nic

Someone is saying here  Cvs have said Anandi took bullet for Jagya and saved him This they told through sumitra and this particular person follows only what cvs say 

O really? if you really follow cvs so much 

Then when did cvs show Jagya fell for Ganga because she reminded of him of mahaan Anandi? Show me one scene when did they show ?I am again and again asking this question because some people have created this theory but have failed to provide answer to my question even for once 

When did cvs show Jagya married Ganga because she massaged his ego ?

When did cvs say Jagya was wrong with abhi? it was abhi who understood his mistake and apologized to his father 

when did cvs say Jagya was wrong with Mannu? It was Mannu who was wrong r,ealized his wrong and apologized to his father holding his feet

when did cvs say post this 11 years leap Jagya was the reason of Ganga's problems ?He needs to understand her own identity and should stop comparing her with Anandi blah blah ? Ganga herself realized she was wrong and apologized Jagya did not need to prove anything to her because he was never wrong Cvs did not hold him at fault because he was not wrong The blames put on him here on this forum by this same person was her own self created drama not something cvs have shown 

The ones who creates the most wrong stories about serial on forum , mislead serial the most here are claiming for Anandi they only follow what cvs have shown πŸ˜†

The truth is cvs mold the story how much but Anandi did not took bullet for Jagya The bullet hit her accidently simply because she pushed him away but could not  move herself so fast and was hit by the already  bullet in the process If cvs really wanted to show her taking bullet for Jagya she would  come in front of him and taken the bullet  protecting him like a shield then truly would have given her credit she took bullet for him but what cvs have shown she was hit by the bullet because she pushed Jagya away but could not move herself Perhaps in a spur of moment it did not occur to her the bullet can hit her too so she should get down but i am not blaming her She was a child and did not how to react in such situation If she would be mature she would have get down along with Jagya or get away with him 

Another thing i find most funny is someone say she  does not care about our opinion but is first one to comment on our opinionπŸ˜† 

agree wi u completely
@bold and also  2 write long essays 2 defend A even if shes  criticize in 1 word or 1 sentence or 1 para.πŸ˜†and then hav guts 2 say ppl hav free time 2 criticize the great soul anandiji.πŸ˜†