Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@The kachi umer k pake rishte once took away everything from Anandi
Kindly tell me what they took from her ?All i am seeing these kachi umer  k pake rishte have always given her not taken from her anything Anandi would be nothing without these kachi umer k pake rishte They have protected   her . stood for her and given her  Even  now  they are protecting her Anandi has done less for these kachi umer k pake rishte in comparison to how much they have done for her 
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww mangala , the blackmailer
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why is mangala a blackmailer ?
Cant understand why mangala should feel obliged to stay in BH and help them unite with nimboli.. it is none of her business.

Shinya thumbnail
What surprises me is that it is only those who worship Dadisa are the ones bashing Mangala.😆

If mangala is called Blackmailer because she is manipulative, then what was dadisa in the past?

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

What surprises me is that it is only those who worship Dadisa are the ones bashing Mangala.😆

If mangala is called Blackmailer because she is manipulative, then what was dadisa in the past?

Why past? I believe ds still does that
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Why past? I believe ds still does that

True  . Dadisaa is still same manipulator , emotional blackmailer , selfish lady who likes to do  things only the way she likes and loves to control everyone's lives 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Cant understand why mangala should feel obliged to stay in BH and help them unite with nimboli.. it is none of her business.

First they tell her that she is allowed to stay with N only because it was Anandi's decision , and now she is expected to stay back because N needs M ? Truly selfish. 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saving Anandi's child from death at the risk of her own life , protecting the girl for 12 years , introducing the girl to Anandi and staying in Anandi's balak var's home for 5 months with the girl  is apparently not enough. She is supposed to stay in that haveli forever till Anandi feels like giving Nandini an identity. 

I am  glad Mangala is not shameless like Anandi, to stay in others peoples home forever. 
SPuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

First they tell her that she is allowed to stay with N only because it was Anandi's decision , and now she is expected to stay back because N needs M ? Truly selfish. 

Today's VO was so apt for Anandi. 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really like M's dialogue to A, when A said:
"Ab Nimboli ke saath aap bhi is parivaar ka hissa hain"

To which M replied: "Parivaar, parivaar hove hai, koi aise na hissa ban jaave"

M obviously understands that outsider remains an outsider. And obviously she is not looking to be part of BH either. She only wants Nimboli.

But Anandi's statement: "aap bhi is parivaar ka hissa hain" is very dangerous. It implies that herself is part of Singh family and now with those rights she even invites M to be part of the family. Meaning she will never move back to SN or go anywhere else.

Her bal sasural remains to be her ultimate parivaar.