Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Missesha

Was a nice episode.

Difference between M and Anandi is that, M can accept her mistakes and Anandi doesn't even see through.

After listening to N's story, M realised somewhere her plans landed N into danger. Although she only expected N to create ruckus forcing A to bring her to Jhalra, M felt sorry that N had to go through so much just because of her (M) decision.

On the other hand, Anandi is still busy blaming M. Not an iota of regret that how her daughter is forced to live a "torned-life" because of Anandi's decisions back then and even now.

-------

Dsa's words of wisdom and story telling was right, but why not drill some sense into her chidakli who is actually the trouble causer.

Very easy to point out and show power on someone who is on the weaker edge. Why not show this aggressiveness to the one who needs it?

Today finally, DSa, J and A tried to put M down using legal powers, but M's tight virtual slap to Anandi made a wider echo

M's words to A, "that a mother is someone who can understand her daughter"  was awesome. Anandi's face was worth watching.

Mangala may be so wrong in her methods and intentions, but she still proves to better than Anandi as far as Nimboli is concerned.

-------

Anyways, the track forward seems to be predictable. N will go to Jhalra. There she will slowly start missing A and her goodness making M further insecure. On the other hand K and Akhiraj, will make everyone's life horrible. Mangala will lose her marbles and fail to protect N. Anandi will come as a shining warrior to protect her kiddo. 

M will lose. Her mistakes will be highlighted and N will happily embrace A as her mother without question. 

Agree with your post. Even I wanted to write yesterday that at least Mangala accepted that it was her mistake to leave the child alone with them and go, but then this point slipped out of mind. 

Mangala always does introspection. even in the past she did it and realized that she had done nothing for the villagers... because of this quality, she looks real.

Anandi on the other hand is a character who never admits her mistakes. She blames others including Devima. It is like she can never make mistakes. 

Not once she admitted that she should have listened to the police and sat in the car with her daughter.

RED- I dont think Nimboli will miss anandi's goodness... all her goodness was diluted by her arrogant son Shivam with his rudeness.

In jhalra she has kamli, pushkar and her friend pampo. Going by the girl's nature, she will forget anandi and BH.

The girl is taken to jhalra because the story is more interesting in jhalra than in BH. But lets see how CVs take this forward.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hisusmita

@bold, what's the point everytime doing the mistakes deliberately and saying to God, its my mistake and again doing the same thing. She did that before running, she did this incase of fake mother, she did this yesterday.

No point doing the drama and again doing the same mistake.

Well said.
What is the point in saying that she made a mistake accepting mistakes but never bothering to correct the same in fact repeating them again and again?
How does this qualify for introspection?

When Anandi and her daughter volunteered themselves to help Jagya get his wife out the kidnapper's clutches Mangala was shown thinking that while she will pray that Ganga be rescued but she doesn't want to make any more contributions because it involved risking her life and her chhori's life.
Why was Akheraj after Jagya? It was because he took on Akheraj in order to save Mangala's and that girl's life. Where is the gratitude? That little girl is truly a noble soul despite being raised by a woman like Mangala.

Does she understand that girl at all?It was Anandi who understood the girl's need to do something for Jagya and Ganga as well as that other girl Mathura.She respects that girl's needs and thoughts unlike Mangala who dismisses them off.

She dismissd off Anandi's life saving act which kept N alive saying that if not for Anandi the child would not have run away.
How must one look at Mangala's life saving act which saw the child being married off to Kundan and subsequent troubles which the child faced? 
Shinya thumbnail
In the precap, anandi tells dadisa let nimboli go to jhalra.
How come the so-called protective mother allowed her daughter to go to a place where there was so-called danger from kundan?

It was said she has the legal right to take decisions for her daughter...But this was not her "decision", it was her helplessness.

Now that nimboli is going to jhalra, I hope at least now she moves to her shiv niketan.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinya

In the precap, anandi tells dadisa let nimboli go to jhalra.

How come the so-called protective mother allowed her daughter to go to a place where there was so-called danger from kundan?

It was said she has the legal right to take decisions for her daughter...But this was not her "decision", it was her helplessness.

Now that nimboli is going to jhalra, I hope at least now she moves to her shiv niketan.

I agree. It was also predicted that Anandi would rather have hate her than to send her to a place where a danger named Kundan is lurking around. 
Wonder why Kundan was not thought of this time?
SPuja thumbnail
Nice discussion. Some interesting statements are Anandi was trying to protect the interests of so many people around her 😕 whose interest she was protecting? It wasn't Shiv, Sanchi, Shakhers neither it was BH people or J. Everyone suffered in that track and everyone was wrong in one way or other, but none have as much information available as with Anandi. And she kept quite till the situation reach worst possible state. 
Anandi never had a husband before Shiv! But I thought before going to Mumbai and falling for Gauri - J was like normal husband. And they even had romantic relationship.

And the most strange is Anandi can't reach out to her daughter because of the obstacle called Mangala 😕
No one except Anandi is responsible if she hasn't disclosed the truth. Without knowing the truth - how is her daughter expected to come close to Anandi? In more than 5 months - Anandi had many opportunities to tell the truth - but she didn't. She hasn't even told Shivam 😆 then how can anyone else but Anandi herself is the reason that she hasn't come close to her daughter. Instead of telling the simple truth - she has subjected the girl to many experiments.

And as regards this is creatives point of view that Anandi is not guilty - they have to show the track accordingly. If they show a poppy flower and make some character say that it's rose - how can we accept the fact? They've to show a rose and then all will accept it. 
Missesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPuja

Nice discussion. Some interesting statements are Anandi was trying to protect the interests of so many people around her 😕 whose interest she was protecting? It wasn't Shiv, Sanchi, Shakhers neither it was BH people or J. Everyone suffered in that track and everyone was wrong in one way or other, but none have as much information available as with Anandi. And she kept quite till the situation reach worst possible state. 

Anandi never had a husband before Shiv! But I thought before going to Mumbai and falling for Gauri - J was like normal husband. And they even had romantic relationship.

And the most strange is Anandi can't reach out to her daughter because of the obstacle called Mangala 😕
No one except Anandi is responsible if she hasn't disclosed the truth. Without knowing the truth - how is her daughter expected to come close to Anandi? In more than 5 months - Anandi had many opportunities to tell the truth - but she didn't. She hasn't even told Shivam 😆 then how can anyone else but Anandi herself is the reason that she hasn't come close to her daughter. Instead of telling the simple truth - she has subjected the girl to many experiments.

And as regards this is creatives point of view that Anandi is not guilty - they have to show the track accordingly. If they show a poppy flower and make some character say that it's rose - how can we accept the fact? They've to show a rose and then all will accept it. 

Nice post. Especially the part in bold 👏
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mangala started arguing to Anandi that you are the mother and you should be knowing about your child. Why can't this brave lady say this in front of Nimboli?😆
If Nimboli is going to love you no matter who comes as her real mother then she will definitely tell her the truth because Mangala knows very well that's not the case. 
The very next dialogue of hers is contradictory and she says go and reveal the truth to her but then after that don't blame me if things go wrong. 😆

Such an insecure woman!
Missesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Mangala started arguing to Anandi that you are the mother and you should be knowing about your child. Why can't this brave lady say this in front of Nimboli?😆

If Nimboli is going to love you no matter who comes as her real mother then she will definitely tell her the truth because Mangala knows very well that's not the case. 
The very next dialogue of hers is contradictory and she says go and reveal the truth to her but then after that don't blame me if things go wrong. 😆

Such an insecure woman!

As if Anandi is very secured. 
Anyways it is a pity that Anandi doesn't value a daughter's love. Otherwise she wouldn't have waited forever to reveal the truth. 

What's worse, Anandi is okay if Nimboli goes to live in Jhalra where Kundan also lives. Wonder what happened to the so-called protective mother.

Praan jaye par aan na jaaye. kuch bhi ho, Anandi should have her image upholded in Nimboli's eyes, even if it comes at the cost of Nimboli's life. 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now Anandi allowing her has become a huge fault. Why shouldn't she allow? After all Mangala just claimed she is the mother and not Anandi. She also claimed that Anandi can't take good care of the child like she has done for the last twelve years. 
Moreover the child just ran away and is unaware of the impeding dangers. Obviously no mother wants that. It's much better she accompanies Mangala who claims that she is th best caretaker and best mother for Nimboli 

Did you see dadisa narrate the story of the fake and real mother? Well this is exactly what is happening. The fake mother is ready to snatch her and the real mother is letting go. We all know who won in that story and we also know who is going to win here. 

Kundan is there in Jhalra. Not just Anandi even Mangala knows this. With what guarantee is she wanting to take her there? Mangala knows about Kundan much better than even Anandi. So who is the risk taker here?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Missesha

I have a different take.

For me and as per makers Anandi is the central character.  So it is all about how she leads her life and how she makes her decisions.  As a viewer,  I will always appreciate or question Anandi. 

Mangala is a side character. Someday she wil exit and be forgotten. But Anandi is here to stay. 

And yet Anandi's journey is hopeless and far fetched from being realistic or useful to others who may be in her position.

As for M, she is primarily a supporting character but has stood out strong enough that she makes people to praise some of her qualities and  question Anandi's actions 

------

Besides this, CVs obsession to make Anandi right at the cost of other characters makes it irritating. Be it M or Gauri or many others

I think I dislike Anandi more just because makers try to deliberately show her goodness without making her introspect ever.

esha  agree wid u.
@bold exactly .this is my grudge also.i don't've any prob wid A as gud ckt 7 CVs shine her but thing is its done at the cost od oder gud ckts whether its gauri(wen she introduced),J(he was also changed 2 the extent of insulting A),ganga(post leap tho its  a bit only & ganga was rite but CVs hav their own twisted logic) or Mn(after A came shouting kahan ho nandini. teri maa tujhe lene aa gayi hai)& then she does mistakes but never introspects & CVs thru their crappy & contradicting VOs show her rite.

i'd seen many shows where they show leads gud but they also show them wrong & no gud ckt is sacrificed 4 them.its v.rare but in case of A its always done.