Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinya

If people are working hard trying to find ways to justify the most disgusting crap shown by new writers/director about anandi's death and the two teens getting separated, then shivam turning a criminal is also justifiable.

If we look at his childhood, he did show tendencies to become a goonda... He was extremely rude to nandini, and prior to that he used to bully Abhi... He used to get great satisfaction showing off his achievements and putting abhi down saying he got poor marks.

He used to snatch and eat abhi's food (sandwich, chocolates)  under the pretext that abhi does not like them.

The way he was abusive to nimboli, it was clear that after growing up, he would turn out to be a goon... I had even written this in one of my posts, and someone had responded, oh pls, dont call him a criminal.πŸ˜†

So anandi's and dadisa's pampering did spoil him.

And the credit goes to mangala for raising nandini into a responsible decent girl despite living among criminals.

Lol now I'm convinced about the entire story post leap. Anandi had to die suddenly having little time only to give gyan to get little toddlers. And very realistically the two toddlers went missing... and even more realistically one of them is a goon now like he was meant to be πŸ€£
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was  abt 2 write the same abt shivam turning in2   a goon wen ppl were wondering that how shivam turned in2 a goon.
havn't we  seen him bullying abhi??or bragging abt his achievements  & his likes as  superior one. eating /taking things from abhi's room w/o taking permission & saying i think abhi doesn't want 2 eat.
then he  cudn't get back 2 his home from the school on his own & used his over smartness 2 take the short cut which he din't know abt much.

then bullying nandini & insulting her but then asking 4giveness later on wen cums  2 know shes his sis oderwise any oder gal deserves insults.

so i m not srprsd if he turned  out 2 b a goon/criminal.
wow CVs wat a  way 2 show the son of an honest IAS ofcr turning in2 a criminal.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One thing i realized today after watching the episode when Ganga told her background story to Jagya and BH people , i realized our mistake , we thought kusum is the same cousin of Ganga who used to rival her in childhood but that girl was not kusum   Now this clear 's all confusion we were having that if Kusum is of same age as of Ganga then how being married after Ganga  , she could have son older than Gangas  The fact is she is older cousin Ganga's  uncle and aunt had two daughters Kusum is the elder one She was married before Ganga and she was not balika vadhu but married as adult and Ganga recognized her as adult because she has seen her as adult  πŸ˜†

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saba113

One thing i realized today after watching the episode when Ganga told her background story to Jagya and BH people , i realized our mistake , we thought kusum is the same cousin of Ganga who used to rival her in childhood but that girl was not kusum   Now this clear 's all confusion we were having that if Kusum is of same age as of Ganga then how being married after Ganga  , she could have son older than Gangas  The fact is she is older cousin Ganga's  uncle and aunt had two daughters Kusum is the elder one She was married before Ganga and she was not balika vadhu but married as adult and Ganga recognized her as adult because she has seen her as adult  πŸ˜†

lols i too realized this after watching those episodes again πŸ˜›πŸ˜†it was mistake on our  part and we accept this 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Balika Vadhu:

Nandini is drunk and romancing with Krish. Krish does not know how Nandini got drunk. Nandini loses senses and acts weird, but sweet towards Krish. Nandini dances on Budda mil gaya... and expresses her love for Krish. Nandini is doing this to make up to Krish. Krish was annoyed with her and slept on the ground. Krish does not talk to her. He is angry with his wife and worried thinking from where did she get drunk. Krish's anger goes seeing her dancing and expressing love.

Link :-