Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In Sanchi Saga Anandi was protecting everyone's interests ???Lols She was only protecting hers, Shekhars and Sanchi's interests Not of everyone if she would be really concerned about Singhs and Jagya she would have told Jagya to do what his heart says not ordering him marry Sanchi  because Sanchi wants him as if Jagya is not a human but some new toy in the market that Sanchi baby wants and Anandi was ordering Jagya to be Sanchi's toy?
 She would have told Singhs to do what is better for their son Hardly it would take one sms to tell them about this alliance and since she was walking encyclopedia on  Sanchi She could warn them beforehand they and Sanchi are a mismatch Singhs would not be  telling this to Shekhars but Anandi did not care 

and the defense system for her she took late to tell Shiv everything ( she did not tell him details ever It was Payal who told him the truth and Ganga's recording   revealed the truth to shiv )because she did not know how to share her thoughts with her husband at a deeper level🀣 Gimme  a break 🀣even before  Sanchi did her love confession Anandi had not once but twice -thrice  consummated with Shiv and she still did not how to share her heart with him?  Good joke πŸ€£

She did not tell because its her habit to sit on important things  , wait till matters have become worse  and everyone's life has become a mess and everyone is suffering , then she will cry buckets and do bechari drama and in the end will open her mouth and do her mahanta drama and she will be same even if the great husband on planet shiv comes 10 times in her life she will remain same because somethings about her will never change She claims to be the face of change but herself can never change ,grow up , learn something from her mistakes and bring change in her No Anandi is not that kind of person who learns and brings changes in her accordingly for good .
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad to know that Nimboli chose a woman who raised her and who gives her sense of belongingness, over a random kind-hearted woman.

You cannot make someone yours or part of your parivaar without giving them their rightful place / identity in your life / family. 

Hopefully, now Anandi would understand, that Nimboli needs a sense of belongingness and a place that is rightfully hers. Otherwise all those good gestures and luxuries will not make any difference. 

For now, Nimboli knows she is M's daughter. That's what she told Kundan too.

Happy to see a man in Pushkar.
-------

The story is now a drag. Everything is back to square one. Akhiraj is alive and viscous as always, M and N back to Jhalra, Anandi is still crying over lost baby and is living a stand still life since ages.

It feels like we are re-watching entire 2015 with slight changes. 

Not interested in watching further until makers care to change the tracks.

The show doesn't have any more entertainment value, lighter happy moments or any take home message.

It just has an over-possessive mother versus a dumb mother, with a little girl being tossed around.

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If only they could show Akheraj changing his looks earlier - the story would have been more believable - not finding the girl for 11 long years. Looks like they got this idea from our posts - where we pointed out that Akheraj could have been found easily if Anandi circulated his sketch πŸ˜†. 

They want to repeat the story once again with Nimboli in Jhalra and Anandi weeping in BH - not interested to watch this again. 

Creatives believe to drag and make things worse before miraculously everything become fine and Anandi taking all the creditπŸ˜›. Their thinking is evident in the way they made their central character - who will not take any timely action, hide and lie about things and make matters from bad to worse to a point where a lot of people suffer immensely and only after a lot of sufferings happen any action will be taken. They can change characters overnight and include so many unbelievable things - they do not know that a crisp and believable track will always be better.
Shinya thumbnail
There will be a slight change to the story.
Akhiraj cant come back and stay in his own house. Otherwise, he will be caught... He has to hide somewhere or the other.

How akhiraj will reach his harki and how both will try to take revenge will be very interesting to watch. 

As for anandi's story, the truth about nandini will always be hidden till nimboli grows into an adult. She will disclose the truth after another 11 yr leap.
Shinya thumbnail
Those who were waiting to see what answer mangala was going to give to nimboli's question must have been totally disappointed today.πŸ˜†
Her reply was so apt! 

I think nimbli will become a social reformer and remove all those superstitions about widow's way of living.

Akhiraj baba got exposed so soon? πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
I was right... Shivam was indeed happy to see nimboli going back to jhalra with her boriya bistar. πŸ˜†
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinya

Those who were waiting to see what answer mangala was going to give to nimboli's question must have been totally disappointed today.πŸ˜†

Her reply was so apt! 

I think nimbli will become a social reformer and remove all those superstitions about widow's way of living.

Akhiraj baba got exposed so soon? πŸ˜†

I wasn't planning on watching the episode but watched it only because of your post and bold highlighted.
M and N convo was really good today. 

The way M explained why she sleeps on proper bed shows she always doesn't need to hide behind her devi avatar to fulfil her "desires" πŸ˜†

I enjoyed M and N convo today. Nimboli asking all apt questions and M answering them all. It actually felt like a mother daughter convo. Mangala does understand N so well. 

M came across as the genuine person once again. Thank God, after a long time we were spared of that mother vs mother drama. Today's episode had some nice freshness. 

So Shivam is quite happy that N left. I feel for that kid though. 

And what was Anandi crying for? I mean she doesn't want to solve the problem and wants to remain helpless. 

Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I wasn't planning on watching the episode but watched it only because of your post and bold highlighted.

M and N convo was really good today. 

The way M explained why she sleeps on proper bed shows she always doesn't need to hide behind her devi avatar to fulfil her "desires" πŸ˜†

I enjoyed M and N convo today. Nimboli asking all apt questions and M answering them all. It actually felt like a mother daughter convo. Mangala does understand N so well. 

M came across as the genuine person once again. Thank God, after a long time we were spared of that mother vs mother drama. Today's episode had some nice freshness. 

So Shivam is quite happy that N left. I feel for that kid though. 

And what was Anandi crying for? I mean she doesn't want to solve the problem and wants to remain helpless. 

Yes, even I liked their convo. They share so much with each other like real mother and daughter.

Anandi was once again in her favorite victim mode.🀒 She is now planning to visit jhalra to find out why mangala is annoyed with her. πŸ˜†

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missesha

Anandi is doing what she is best at , Take wrong decisions and make matters worse 

,now second phase She is crying buckets and doing poor victim , the most helpless soul drama 

Third phase will be everyone else will solve problem for her but whole credit will be given to her and she will take all credit , she will do her mahanta drama by giving lecture to Mangala and finally forgiving both Mangala and Nandini  and becoming the ultimate mahaan 

Ahh !!!!!!!!!Anandi is a classic example of how some people never learn lesson from their mistakes and never change for good
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Not at all disappointed with Mangala's answer . Very much expected from a manipulator and liar. She is at her best of being lair, double faced, manipulator , blackmailer.

She is talking about Parivar. But it is her family, not Nimboli's. She has seen what kind of life N can get. But just because of her selfishness, just because only she want to possess N , she is depriving the girl of everything, be it a healthy environment, be it her studies. bhad me jaye uski future but chori mere sath hona chahiye.

She is talking about family and chori, it is that same selfish woman who just to possess N brought a fake mother and the poor child became so insecure of abandonment that now she is not getting any option

Had she told the truth to N and still N would have chosen her I would have agreed.

But inspite of that N was shown questioning herself chokhi chudail and Badi nanisa are also family then why she cant live with them.

Poor fella felt so bad seeing her face when she saw Kundan beating Pushkar and Kamli.