Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
fab that was funny Rosid r so cute waiting for next eagerly all the best for ur xams
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow luvd it dear..im feeling hapie aftr reading ur upds..my mood is nt well frm the day i came to know quitting news of avika( ofcourse all rosidians r in same position nw)
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 8

Roli reached the door of her home and stopped. She knew that it was quite late; around 11 and her parents in no way accept her roaming around in this time of night. But anyway she got to go in. OS confidently, she rang the calling bell. Well, she knew that the door was not going to open in a ring, for it was night and her parents would be fast asleep. After a few rings, the door opened and it was Roli's mom. She was quite surprised; no shocked to see her daughter at the doorstep at this late hour. She suddenly pulled her in and closed the door. "Roli...Why're you here now? You told us that you have some work and so you're staying in hostel tonight? "Ma...MA...Cool down...Ya I called up and told all those stuff...But Ma, once I finished the work I started missing you both...So I came in..." said Roli trying to conceal the fakeness in her talks. Roli's papa who had woke up b now and came out, was really touched by her words. Roli was his pet; he loved her to the sea's end. He could spend no day without her. "Oh beta...I was too missing you..." said him hugging her by her side. Roli smiled and hugged him back. But her mom was not really convinced. "Whatever...Do you think it's right to roam around in late night? Do you forget the news that appears in the newspapers daily? Well...if you were missing us, you'd have called your pap, he would have come and picked you...You'd not have come like this..." she said harshly. Roli felt really trapped now. She knew it would be difficult to convince her. Neither could she tell her mom that she came alone nor could she say that she came in with a boy. The second would make her faint instantly. But as a boon, Roli's papa spoke up. "Come on Meena... Don't scold my baby...Well...she's safe right...Now stop this questionnaire...well...Roli beta, did you have anything?" he asked with genuine concern. "No papa...' that was something really true. Roli's stomach was burning in extreme hunger. "Why you didn't have anything?" asked Roli's ma, with a hidden concern in her words. She loved her daughter a lot, but found it better not to pamper her like her papa does. "Because...I was missing the tasty food cooked by you ma... Can any hostel food replace the panner koftha made by my ma?" Roli praised her. Roli's ma was impressed by her daughter's words. A smile spread over her face. "Well come...But I wonder what you would do after marriage, I don't really know..." Roli smiled whilst her parents led her to dining hall to feed her. She felt really sorry for saying lie to them, but she really had no other choice.

Sid reached home on his bike, after getting it back from the college campus. The dogs were gone and so it was no risk. As soon as he reached the door, and ringed up his Ma opened the door of their large posh house. It was usual for Sid to get out at odd hours and come back at equally odd hours. So it wasn't a rare phenomenon. Sid entered and his Ma didn't mind to question him. He smiled and went in. His mom sighed thinking of her son. He was different; different from her and her husband. A rare species indeed; but he's good at heart and won't do bad- that was all she knew. She closed the door and went inside her room. Sid went straight to his room where his little sister was waiting for him to know the details. "What happened bhaiyya...you freed her na?" she asked. "Hmmm..." Sid replied. "Good..Now tell me everything in detail...First, was she okay? What was shed doing when you went there?"she asked innocently. But this question had a great impact on Sid. This took him back to the epic moment that took place a while ago. That picture came before his eyes again. Not interested to remember it he said harshly "Jhanvi...What all should you know? I told you that I freed her right?? Then why're you hanging on my words? Go sleep...Don't forget that you're in 10th standard and you got lot too study..." Jhanvi got angry at Sid's words. She don't like him like this; arrogant and insensitive. "locked a girl in a deserted place...And now...scolding me...I know I'm in 10th I'll study...Better don't poke your nose in my matter here when I can't do that with you..." she stirred out of the room closing the door quite strongly. Sid smiled at this. He knew she would come back to him the next morning for sure. He changed back to his nightwear and laid on his bed to catch some sleep.

Back at Roli's room. She had laid on her bed to sleep but wasn't getting that. Of course, because her mind was well occupied by the events of the day. Starting from the clash she had with Sid to how he left her at her doorstep safely.  His free show that morning had left her speechless. This wasn't the kind of reaction she was expecting. His masculine torso had made her go gaga like most other girls felt. But that wasn't the case when he saw her in that awkward position.  She remembered the moment when he saw her in the lab. But she recounted that he too screamed like she did and turned back quickly. That confirmed that he wasn't enjoying the scene or taking advantage of the situation. He's not that bad. She said in her mind. Some other guy would have used the situation to his benefit, that too after seeing her so.  And his stupid questions; she could understand that it was his innocence. She felt that he was a good guy; not an asshole. But the next moment she remembered him locking her up. That really infuriated her., she had had a hard time amongst those awful creatures and that made her to stand embarrassed before him. So he deserves punishment. But this would be the last; last time when she'd lock horns with him. After this prank she'd herself go to him and take the steps to start a friendship. And she'd act so good to him. She started thinking about an appropriate punishment. Finally having got it, she smiled victoriously and slept thinking about it's execution the next morning.

As for Sid he had lost his sleep. When he closed his eyes, it was only Roli's picture. That one when he met her locked her in, last but not least that half show...OMG...That made his senses go on fire. He wasn't expecting all these; He genuinely wanted to apologize to her but somewhere he felt hat she had already understood that he was innocent. Thinking of her he felt that she was indeed a cute devil; Lots of naughtiness, lot of overreactions and overloaded with cuteness. Not only cuteness, but she was way too beautiful. Her looks and made his heart to skip a beat. It wasn't something that all girls were capable of. Well...With all this he was fed up with the play with her. He is stopping it right here. Now no more dramas. Better he'd ask her to be his friend. That was the ever best thing to do because he felt that she was of his wavelength. He slept hoping to make a new friendship the next morning.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab update dear 
Wow now they'll become frnds 
Waiting for nxt update 
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's LOVELY...every character was good apart ROSID...
so waiting for Roli's punishment to her SID😉
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab updates dear loved it lets see what punishment roli will give to sid & how they'll become frnz waiting for next eagerly
swathyrs thumbnail
fab update waiting for rosid to become friends 
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 10

The next morning. Sid was of course waiting for the cutest devil who had entered his life just a day before but had created the impact of years. He had decided that he'd propose the idea of their friendship. He knew that if they're continuing with their fights, it would end with the whole college getting demolished.  So he had made up his mind for this compromise. This had created some doubts in the minds of Sid's friends who never saw him like this. He was behaving very different right from the morning. When they enquired him of Roli, he told that he freed her last night feeling pity. This was a great blow to Sid's friends considering the fact that Sid never gave in any duel, not at any cost. Well..they could sense some changes in him just in a day. Sid stood by his bike waiting for Roli, whilst his friends gave him company in the process. Roli entered the campus around 9:30, but totally in a different attire. Unlike the last day where she found pleasure in jeans and shirt, today she wore a simple high neck salwar with full sleeves. It assured that no part of her body except her face, palm and feet wee visible. On seeing Roli, Sid could sense that this dress change would have been inspired from the great embarrassment she faced last night.  Roli entered the campus like a innocent shy girl. Sid smiled at her and seeing him Roli went near him. "good morning..." she said softly. "Good morning?" asked Tarun in wonder. "Haan...It's morning right?" asked Roli. "No..It's not that...you were fighting with Sid yesterday right? He even...then why you're..." asked Tarun in surprise.  "Oh...that...actually..We became friends...Yesterday I spoke too much..I realize my mistake? When we realize mistakes we have to correct it. Am I right Sid?" she asked Sid. "ya..." said Sid happy that Roli too accepted the friendship and she herself introduced the idea so that his ego won't be affected. "So..on this new friendship[p, I'm wishing to give you something..." said Roli. As Sid and his friends wondered what Roli was up to, she pulled out a spray bottle from her hand bag. "Here...this is one of the exotic sprays that my cousin brought from America recently..I think this can be useful to you...Please don't say no..or else I'll think that you're still angry with me..."she gave the bottle to id. Sid found something wrong with this. How can someone change for good so soon? Yesterday she fought with him; today she told she is his friend and next moment gift too. This wasn't something that he wasn't expecting. With a mind full of doubts he smiled and got the spray from Roli. "I'm happy that you accepted it...Well...now bye..." said Roli and she walked away. After a while she turned back and smiled anticipating the result of her well woven plan soon.

As for Sid, he stood with the spray bottle in his hand and thousand questions in his mind."What make her do this?" asked Sid confused. "I don't know...but I think she really mean what she says..." said Raksha. "but I don't feel so..." said Nia. "Ya...I'm too with Nia, how can she be so good in such a short span..." asked Sid. Dhyaan who has been listening to the conversation snatched the spray bottle from Sid. First, he's such a cupid. He always cares lot of his looks and he was damn fond of such cosmetic items. "What is the issue? This spray right? Wait...I'll use it if you don't like it..." saying this Dhyaan sprayed the spray all over his white T- shirt and smiled victoriously. But the smile didn't last long. He looked down to his shirt as his friends stated laughing and showing shocked expressions.  And then he met the horror of his life. His new white t-shit was all filled with black spray paint. It wa all spoiled with the stain. It wasn't spray but spray paint that Roli gifted to Sid. Sid broke in to loud creaks of laughter. "You're the real friend Dhyaan..She dug the it for me, and you yourselves jumped in to it..." said Sid. Dhyaan was so angry now. It was his favorite shirt and now it was spoiled, good for nothing. "I will...I will kill that hedgehog...That Roli..." said Dhyaan gritting his teeth. He was about to move but Sid stopped him. "Wait...Wait...She played prank again right? Though you got it, it was supposed to fall on me...well...I thought to end things here...but when she started it all by herself, what can I do? Roli Dwivedi...be ready...to see Siddhant's real game..." said Sid looking at the way where Roli walked walked away.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
What was sid nxt plan 
Waiting for it dear 
swathyrs thumbnail
fab update waiting to know sid's plan