Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Plz roshni if possible give one more update want to saw sis reaction plz...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab updates dear hope the misunderstanding clear soon waiting for next eagerly
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi1985

Plz roshni if possible give one more update want to saw sis reaction plz...

she has xam tomorrow she will update on 14
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor Roli please update soon waiting
saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O...No...waiting for Sid's reaction...and want to know how sid is going to prove himself innocent...roshni waiting for ur xams to complete
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
realy nice. Waiting for next dear. K we will wait till 14
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh no...what a shocking twist!!!!!!!!!!!...haven't expected this at all...poor SID got slap from his ROLI though he is innocent...but sure that ROLI gonna regret for her deed after knowing the truth...
& really,now i'm more excited on other hand thinking abt that day when SID gonna kill sim with slaps😆...
loving all the twists n turns...waiting for ur exams to complete soon😃
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
supr dear..all d best fr ur xams
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all updates r fabulous dear we'll wait till 14
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[BR][BR] CHAPTER 12 [BR][BR]
[BR][BR] "What all did that girl tell and how dare she slap you?" asked Nia all confused. "I don't know what the problem is...but I know one thing, Roli is deeply hurt...I can see it..." said Raksha. "Raksha...You" begun Arjun only to be cut by Sid. "Arjun...stop all these...She  raised her hands on me and she has accused something big on me...first of all I wanna know what's wrong and then reason behind her behavior..." "Hmm...You're right..." said Tarun and the six rushed to the backyard of the campus. They found the same crowd there and were equally puzzled. And the next moment when they ran their eyes over the posters, they were like no soul. It felt like a 1000 volt shock, especially for Sid. His pics with Roli somewhere made his heart happy but at the same time he realized the consequences of those makeshift comments on the posters. So this was what Roli was talking about. This was why she slapped him.  He felt deeply hurt. After all it was the matte only he, Roli and his friends new. And these photos. How come it there on the posters? Who made these posters? He was all confused. But he could see that Roli had misunderstood him for ding this heinous task. Can't blame her; She's a girl after all. Now her dignity is put at stake. So her response is justified. ,"Sid..." Raksha called tensely. "I understand everything Raksha.." Sid said. But as the crowd saw Sid they seemed a little nervous. None of them were brave enough to raise voice against him. "What are you seeing? Any film is running here? Go..." shouted Arjun. Slowly the crowd withdrawed. But while going the guy who teased Roli said "He did everything with that girl...And we can't look at his entertainment programs...We should blame that girl only...She's characterless..." this really infuriated Sid. He quickly held the guy by his collar and slapped him. His eyes were burning. "What did you say? She is characterless? You're characterless to speak like this. And what did you say my entertainment programs? Areyy...if I had liked her, Siddhant would not have done all this...Then  she would become my wife...Not my..." Sid stopped angrily. "Siddhant..." his friends held him. "Go...Go or you will die..." said Tarun s he slapped the guy and pushed him away. The guy who had got enough of it, walked away.    As for Sid he didn't know what to do. After mall it was because of his single mistake that Roli was going through all these. He didn't want this to happen. He didn't want this to happen at any cost. He felt it was time for him to clear himself before her. To show her that he wasn't that cheap to do such an erroneous thing.  So without a word Sid rushed to Roli leaving his friends in utter surprise. [BR][BR]

[BR][BR]
But as Sid walked past the lawn, he saw Veeru and Naina talking. From their actions it seemed to him that they were talking something really serious.  He just hided behind a tree to listen to them. "Veeru...We have done all this...But what would be the result...You know right, I love Siddhant...Similarly I know you're interested in Roli... But with this poster plan, I think we have paved way for them to come close..." said a worried Naina. This really didn't shock Sid. He found it quite obvious that the devils would do anything to defeat him. And they used Roli as a weapon. He fisted his wrist in anger. "Come on Naina...Nothing will happen...And today after that poster event, Roli has slapped Siddhant...She hates him now...Besides, Simar would have filled poison in her mind about him. Now it's your chance, do as Simar said, go to Sid and somehow convince him that Roli is behind all this. If you do that, we can succeed in our mission of making them against each other..." said Veeru. As a reply for Naina's worry. "May be you're right..." said Naina. Sid walked away from them with a confused mind. After hearing their conversation it was obvious to him that Roli won't agree to the fact that he was innocent. And as far as he know her, she's likely to join the devils which would prove dangerous to her. He didn't know what to do[BR]

[BR][BR]
There Sid's doubt was proving itself true. Roli was too shaken by the event that she badly wished for revenge. She hated Sid. She couldn't digest the fact that he played with her dignity. The soft feelings she had developed towards him went to thin air. Deciding something, she rushed to find Simar. And she found them, the devils at the caf. She entered the caf and found her way in. Simar smiled as her mission was getting successful.  Roli stopped near the table where the devils were sitting. "I came to say that I can help you with dealing that Siddhant...in anyway..." said Roli. "You're welcome to our gang..." said Simar without asking anything. She hugged Roli and though hesitantly Roli too hugged her. Simar smiled devilishly remembering her plans. But a person was shocked to see the scene- Sid. He stood as a stone as she saw Roli joining the devils. He had foreseen this and so he had run his mind through the consequences of her wrong choice. It can be negative, even fatal to her. But she was innocent. They are using her; taking advantage of her innocence and argumentative nature. But soon they would turn against her and then she would suffer. He was not afraid about himself because he knew to tackle all the challenges that she and the devils would put forward to him. But he was afraid of her; her safety. "Roli...this decision is wrong for you...but somewhere I'm responsible for all these and so I'll save you from these devils...I'll protect you from any danger that you may face due to them." Sid promised in his mind.  
 [BR][BR]