Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

both attitude r awesome but frankly speaking i liked sid attitude more than roli ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes dear...me too...loved him & fell for him already๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today is Thursday m waitingEdited by himani_rosid - 8 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

today is Thursday m waiting

.Edited by sheetal1979 - 8 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

today is Thursday m waiting

me too waiting dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 6

The ever first thing that Sid was to go near his friends and say about his plan. Few minutes ago, when he had gone in search of them, they were all busy and so he thought not to disturb them. But now that was necessary. He went to them and explained about the happenings. The boys and Nia were happy with his act but for Raksha, she found it a bit too high, at least in this situation. She felt that it wasn't the right way to deal with a girl.  But recounting Roli's character she felt that she won't be affected.

Back in the computer lab. Roli was totally helpless. She had forgotten her phone back in the class. As the lab was in another block, there was no using of shouting as well. She was annoyed with Sid, so much that she wanted to eat him in one go the moment she comes out. But that was impossible at the moment for even the windows of the lab were fitted with bars, making it impossible for her to sneak out. She was extremely worried of her parents who would get anxious at her absence. She knew that they weren't open minded as she was and hence could think in any way, the way she doesn't want them to think.

Sid had already divined and solved Roli's problems. As for him, he wanted to play with her, not with the emotions of her relatives. he knew that she wasn't a hostler and so her parents would get afraid if they miss to see her on time. He had given her the punishment for damaging his bike, but he too didn't' want to go bit too far.  So he had asked one of the juniors who belonged to her class to get her phone. Then he made Raksha who was perfect in imitating to call Roli's parents and tell them that she had some work back in college and so she would be staying in hostel that day. They agreed and so Sid and friends went home with ease.

In Sid's home. Sid was having his dinner with his family. He bit a piece of paratha and that was when he remembered Roli. He realized with a bit of remorse that she didn't have anything since afternoon. It made him feel bad. It was true that he loved to play around with her, but it doesn't mean that he wanted to starve her. He felt it too wrong for him to eat his stomach full when that girl was hungry even without water.  So without another thought, he got up from the table without finishing his dinner.  This surprised his family obviously. "Siddhant...Why have you left the dinner incomplete? It's all your favorites right?" asked his mom surprised. "Who...Ma...I'm not hungry... Just that..." he said and left the dining hall washing his hands. His parents were convinced but not the little detective- Jhanvi. She was a detective indeed; a girl could put out all secrets from her Bhaiyya by different methods starting from threatening to emotional blackmail. So this time too. She felt that something was wrong with made her Bhaiyya rise from the dinner table.  She finished her dinner as fast as she could do and went straight to Sid's room. Sid was sitting there all in thoughts.

Back in the computer lab. The brave girl Roli was afraid of some things in the world quite contrastingly. They were little creatures staring from cockroach to rat. It was this fear towards such creatures which made her opt commerce stream though she was brilliant in science. And to terrorize her all her nightmares was present in the lab. The lab seemed fallow and waste as the new one in the other block was used these days. It consisted of a range of old and damaged computers to which no one paid attention. And so the lab became home to all that little creatures such as cockroach, beetle, rat, lizard etc. There was a cricket in the room it seems, its constant wailing made Roli afraid. She cursed the moment when she believed Anjaly and came over to the place. She couldn't blame Anjaly too. Poor girl was confused by someone; of course Sid or his helpers. Her grudge towards him was growing every passing second as fears took over her and she felt pathetically hungry. There was not even water in the place. All relief was the bulb which glowed in the room though dimly.

Back in Sid's room. Jhanvi made him so helpless by her emotional blackmail that he was forced to confess everything to her. Jhanvi had guessed it obviously for she knew there was something really wrong. The moment she came to know the truth, she started giving lectures to him. "Come on Bhaiyya...you should not have done this...This big punishment for puncturing your bike...And you locked her in  that dingy place; that disgusting lab of yours...I have seen it when I came with you for your college day...it's more like a ghost house. Poor girl...What would she be doing alone there? And what if she get some problem?" Jhanvi made Sid afraid to hell. Not that he was afraid to face the consequences. But if something happens to Roli he can never forgive himself. So without a second thought, he took his bike key and rushed out much to the surprise of his parents. Jhanvi consoled them by a lie that he was going to meet his friends for some urgent project. Sid started riding towards his college.

At the same time, when Sid reached the college gate, Roli felt something crawling on her back. It was a feathery feeling but it gave her the dread that something has got inside her shirt. She screamed in fear as she felt a creature travelling along her back. She was damn afraid. What if it was a spider? OMG...She couldn't think of anything else. She looked around to see if there was camera in the lab. When she found one, she didn't know it was working. Not ready to take a chance she covered it with the sheet that was covering one of the systems. Then all in a speed she started unbuttoning her shirt facing the door. She removed it and then her slips and put them on one of the chairs and started to ponder for the creature.  She searched all over her back and finally caught hold of a little fly that was making its way through her soft back. "Huhhh..." Roli hissed in relief removing it off her without knowing the impending danger. That was when that happened. The door flung open and Sid entered the lab only to see Roli's half naked upper body with just inners on it.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Roli got afraid 
Ofooo sid saw her what is roli position now 
Waiting for nxt update dear 
deepakais89 thumbnail
sid see her awakward position oh no what happen next
sheetal1979 thumbnail
omg sid saw her in a awakward position what nxt eagerly waiting dear plz update soon
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 7

Sid's eyes got almost fused as he saw a beautiful frame before him. It was just a moment but he was almost paused. He couldn't move a muscle. His eyes were as large as gooseberries and he stared at her without knowing what he was doing. As for Roli, she didn't know what was happening but soon realized her condition.  The realization made her scream "Aaahhh..." Her scream made Sid wake from his trance and he too screamed "Aaahhh.." and  instantly turned against her. "Sorry...Sorry sorry..." he muttered loud. "You..." said Roli taking the shirt and covering herself. "Please wear something..." said Sid as he closed the door without facing her. Outside he banged his head on the wall for the stupidity he had done. He had...Oh god...Still before him was her half nude outline. That wasn't something to be explained. It was very usual these days when girls dare to step out in limited clothes. Even those devils found it as a pleasure to wear such clothes. But he had never looked up at them. But today, first time in his whole life he had seen a feminine form though not fully.  That too straight before his eyes, just an arm away from him.  He felt that he cannot forget that scene even if he tries a million times. As for Roli she quickly wore her camisole followed by the shirt. As soon as Sid left the room, she looked down to realize that she have might appeared like those girls in fashion T.V to him. She was embarrassed; embarrassed to the core that she felt her skin was plucked off her. Though she got completely dressed up, she didn't dare to go out. She stayed in hoping that he won't come in again. "Can I come in? Are you done?" asked Sid as he freed himself from the epic embarrassment by a bit.  "Ya..." she said slowly. Sid came in closing his eyes and slowly opened to see Roli. He could see her completely dressed up but only one image was coming before his eyes. That one scene which he had seen a while ago. Roli understood his feelings and fumed. "Why on the hell did you come in without knocking?" she roared. Sid didn't have answer for the first time in his whole life. "Wo me..." he tried for an answer. "I didn't know...But why on earth did you remove your clothes here?" he asked a second question for which Roli couldn't answer. "Why're you here?" she asked in order to change the topic. It was a boon for him too to change the topic. "Vo..Actually I felt pity...You were here alone...that's why?" he said. "Oh...So you have something called heart?"said Roli. "of course I have a big heart..." he boasted. "Very funny..." said Roli. "Then come...we'll move out...by the way what you were doing with your dress that time?" Sid asked unknowingly and bit his tongue realizing the stupidity in it. Roli's face got pale again. The thought that she had stood over him in indecent clothes made her feel hell embarrassed. "Actually I didn't see anything..." Sid tried to defend himself but soon realized it was more stupid. To justify that stupidity he again put out another stupidity. "Roli...Seriously I didn't see...Actually you were wearing some stuff right...So..." This made Roli realize that he had very well seen her in that form. The fact that she had understood it made Sid feel so stupid. "Actually there was some fly inside my shirt...So...But you would have knocked...Now please..." she looked at him. What please?" he was surprised to hear that word from her. "I mean...please don't disclose this with your friends..." she said putting off her ego. This made Sid confident. "Okay...We'll think about it...Will depend on your own behavior...Well now come with me..." he ordered. "Come with you??? Where??? Not in this life..." Roli disobeyed. "Come on Roli...Are you gonna stay here the whole night?" asked Sid. "You planned to keep me here tonight right...Amongst these awful creatures...And you know what would be the condition of my parents after finding that I'm missing?" she asked in a tensed voice.  "Well...I've made Raksha call to your house in the pretense of you and inform that you're staying in hostel tonight..." Sid said smartly. "huhh.." Roli breathed in relief. "Now come..." Sid said. "I'll come...But Mr. Bharadwaj...don't think that it's all over..." said Roli. Of course she was angry with him, first; for locking her in amongst those dangerous animals (She feels they are quite dangerous...), Second; for accidently have seen at least some portions of her nude body which was only supposed to be disclosed to her prince charming. Yes, she had given her future husband the terminology prince charming'. She had planned some thick revenge against him. But not now, now she wanted to get out. She didn't want to play with him at this time of night. All she wanted was to reach her home safe and sound and get something to eradicate her hunger. Sid listened to Roli's threat but just smiled. For him she was just a silly girl. "Well..We'll end it later...Now come..." he called her. She silently followed him and they reached the gate. Roli looked hopeless as it was locked. "how are we gonna go out? It's locked..." said roli. "We're gonna go out ajust as I came in...By jumping the walls..." said Sid calmly. "Jumping the walls???" Roli asked surprised. "YA...Only if you wish to go out..." said Sid. "Ay I wish..but I don't know how to jump..." said Roli innocently. "Oh sherni act as if she knows everything...But she's a waste indeed..." Sid taunted. "You khadoos..." Roli was getting hyper. "Okay cool...I'll lift you to the wall and you jump...Well as for me...I know how to do it..." Sid said. Roli furrowed her eyebrows on listening to Sd. "Oh good wish...You're taking advantage of the situation right...Well no need...I can jump myself..." she boasted. "okay..." Sid said and Roli started trying to get over the wall. Either she slipped away or she couldn't climb at all. This was the condition each time.. "Sid couldn't stop his laughter and laughed out loudly. "oh come on...Don't laugh.." said Roli. "Any help?" asked Sid. "hmm..." Roli said without another way. Sid smiled and forwarded his hands to her waist. Roli felt a tingle but she ignored it. Same was the condition with Sid. He finally lifted her and made her jump the wall. He too jumped the wall and hence they were out of the campus. But then came the next problem which they weren't expecting at all.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I can't stop laughing imaging their condition 
In hurry sid asking stupid questions 
What is that problem 
Waiting for nxt update dear