Superb dear what nxt prob can't wait dear plz update na waiting
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
super dear. Pls update next part dear
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg what an awkward position I couldn't stop laughing sid asking questions in hurry increasing stupidity ha ha & what is the next problem waiting eagerly for next
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update dear.i must say iam deeply in love with ur ff.wats the problem cant wait to know.dont keep in suspense for long dear 😊
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha, what a crazy, awkward, embarrassing scene ROSID!!...was really shocked😆😉...but, it's ok, as they gonna b love birds in future😛...
coming to the wonderful narration, loved every line...the chain of reactions was so funny here->
"As for Roli, she didn't know what was happening but soon realized her condition. The realization made her scream "Aaahhh..." Her scream made Sid wake from his trance and he too screamed "Aaahhh.."  "

& it's hilarious when SID stupidly talked with Roli that he didn't see anything🤣...

loved the small touchy scene when SID helped ROLI to get on the wall...

now pls update soon in ur next break...waiting very eagerly
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting dear Edited by teja-rosid - 8 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi...Beginning with a big sorry...I'm always late in updating...But my board exams are just 10 days away and so I'm having camp from 8 to 6:30 which makes the update late...Further I'm so thankful to all of you for all your valuable comments ...thank you all...And sorry for not replying individually...Well I'm not lecturing anymore...here we go...

CHAPTER 8

The problem that stopped Roli and Sid from moving any further was more than half a dozen stray dogs. They looked absolutely dangerous with their sharp and shining teeth and jagged claws. They were all surrounding Sid's bike as if they had taken it to custody.  Sid and Roli looked each other helplessly. As for Sid, he wanted to chase the dogs away, get his bike and rush away from the place; but it was practically impossible. Any attempt to get back the bike meant being hospitalized for a fortnight by dog bites. Roli looked really worried and this made her hold Sid's hands involuntarily. Both of them weren't aware that they were holding each other's hands in fear and confusion. "What will we do now? How will we get rid of these creatures...?"asked Roli panicky.  "I don't see any way and I think only 3Fs can help us now..." said Sid. "3Fs???" asked Roli confused. "3F stands for fight, flight and flee...I think the third will work now...So one two three..." said Sid. Next moment he started running in the road opposite to the dogs, of course, with Roli's hands in his. The ran at high speed and the dogs followed them with al heart. Finally they hided themselves behind a wall. They stood there with Sid arms on Roli's and she holding his upper arm for support.  They didn't cared about their proximity for situation was kind of dangerous. After a while, they peeped out from the wall to see that the dogs were gone. "Huh..." Sid sighed in relief. As for Roli, she was also relieved but it was then when she realized that they were too close and in fact her hand was in his. She took his hands from his quickly and looked elsewhere. Sid too did the same. After a while of silence, "Okay then walk back...We'll get my bike back and then I'll drop you home..." said Sid. What get back your bike? No way...I can't come back to that road where the dogs are there...I can't put myself in risk...second thing...I won't travel in bike, that too with you..." said Roli turning her face against him. "Oh then I'll bring chariot for princess...Whatever, if you're not interested stay here...I'll go home..."said Sid and he almost turned his face against her. Roli found that it was dangerous to be left alone at this time of night. "ae where are you going? if you leave me here and go, I'm gonna scream aloud...Aaahhh..." Roli started screaming with this. Sid was shocked with her reaction. He immediately closed his mouth to stop her. "Okay...we'll go to your home catching an auto...now don't scream..." saying this he released his grip on her mouth. She smiled and said "good boy...So now obey the queen..." "Queen? Queen of adamancy... which time I felt the bad idea to lock her in god???" Sid murmured "What???" asked Roli. "Nothing, was telling that I'm stuck with an angel..." said Sid. Roli smiled victoriously. In no time, Sid called an auto. They got in. Within few minutes hey reached Roli's house. Roli got down and then Sid asked "Should I come with you?" "No...What will I tell my parents if they ask who you're?" asked Roli. "Tell them that I'm your boyfriend." Said Sid giggling. Roli pushed Sid by his shoulders hearing this. "Boyfriend???better I would have called some beggar from roadside and say my parents that he's my boyfriend..." said Roli. "Aww..." Sid pouted. Roli laughed and got down "Well bye..." said Roli and without turning back she went inside her house. Sid looked her for a while and then asked the driver to take him to the spot where his bike was there.

Sorry for the short update...Well tomorrow I'm not sure to update because of my class...And again I got some shopping ...so i'm quite busy...so plz bear me...
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha so funny loved it 
All the best for ur exams dear 
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fab update dear rosid are so cute
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail