Frequent Posters

swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
super update dear waiting for next 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha sid messed up the kitchen roli is falling for sid why not he is so cute hope truth comes out soon waiting for next eagerly update soon
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 25

SIDDHANT'S P.O.V

Now after all dinner and my messed kitchen experiments, we finally came to room for sleeping. I would have asked her to sleep in another room, but her health makes me afraid to do that. Besides, I can't ignore the fact that having such a pretty girl around is rather tempting. Especially when she happens to be your wife, at least socially. So I kept quiet and we slept. During late night, I woke up with some sound and looked Roli. I found her shivering.. I touched her and understood that she's having high fever. In fact her skin is burning. She's all weak. I got a blanket from the wardrobe and covered her more to stop her shivering. Her forehead was like a hot pan. So I headed to the wardrobe and got a strip of cloth to wet and keep on her forehead. As I did it, seems that she felt better. I had to feed to her medicine, but she's way too weak. So I got some water and somehow made her have that. She's still shivering, but I don't know what to do. I just rubbed her palm and feet to make her better. Her distress is affecting me more than her. I couldn't sleep seeing her like that. At least in the name of humanity. So whole night, I sat on the floor awake looking at her.

ROLI'S P.O.V

Sunlight pierced in to my eyes making me aware that a fresh day has begun. I was really ill last night. My head was throbbing. But now I feel much better. I remember Siddhant helping me last night. It touched me a lot. I was expecting him to turn against me and sleep. But he didn't do that. And now when I looked for him around I found him on the floor. This meant he hasn't slept the whole night yesterday. It was so good from his side. I could se the medicines and wet clothes on the side table. He had really done a lot for me...a lot..But this makes a conflict in my mind. How can such a caring person do all those wrong things to me? No...it's not possible. If Siddhant was interested in me, he would have used the situations, for instance yesterday when I was ill, he could do anything to me, I could not have responded. But still he didn't do anything like that. He has always maintained his dignity. So what is happening? Whom should I believe; him or Simar? I think I was little hurried in teaming with Simar. I seriously doubt if hr situations are manipulated. That day too, Naina wanted to tell me something and Simar stopped her. Now her sudden injury, Siddhant's nice behavior all this shows that there is something fishy. I think Naina can help me with that. I don't think, going to her will do any help now, but I should do it at least for my mind stability. But before that, I think I should make a cup of tea for Siddhant. After all, he cared me lot. Enemy or not, it is my duty to pay him back. Now I'll let him sleep; I'll just keep it here and go.

WRITER'S P.O.V

Roli left the home  for hospital after making tea and breakfast for Siddhant and keeping a thank note for him. He was still asleep due to last day's tiredness. That made things easy for Roli. She rushed to the hospital where Naina was admitted. Sometimes, god makes right moves on right time. Probably that was why he sent Roli to the hospital at the same time when Naina gained consciousness. Knowing this Roli, wanted to meet Naina. But he was denied permission from authorities. Roli had no choice. She finally begged the doctors saying it is the matter of her life and may be because of pity they agreed. Rli lsowly opened the door of I.C.U and entered in. She was asked to wear special clothes to avoid infection. Naina was deeply hurting head and arms, legs etc. She just tried to look Roli. "Naina...I want to know something..." Roli begun. "Ro...Roli...I..I go..got to te..tell something to yo..you..." Naina said incoherently. Now Roli felt there was indeed something wrong. "Tell me naina.." she encouraged. "Vo,..vo post...poster..is not by...Si...Siddhant...we did it..to ma...make you... enemies...Veeru cl..clicked that photos...We d...did it...Si..Simar is the br...brain behind all this..She d...did th...this to me...when I tried to tell you...Ple..please go aw..awy from Sid..Siddhant..." And Naina fainted. Roli was like a statue now as she walked out of the I.C.U.

ROLI'S P.O.V

Now I understand why Siddhant call this wicked group Devils'. They are indeed DEVILS!!!! They had been planning so much...So much against Siddhant, no us in fact and I wasn't noticing. I just stood with them in all those non sense they told me that was just too bad from my side. Right from the start, they were trying to turn me against Siddhant and I made things easy by silently believing all the crap. Even that day when the poster appeared on the walls, I would have asked him about it. Instead what I did? Slapped him. This is where I feel that I'm really impulsive. I behaved very stupidly. But now, I got to correct it. Correct it soon. I'm not waiting...I'm going right to them.

Sorry if it wasn't up to the mark guys...it was a hurry burry job..if it wasn't good tell me, I'll rewrite it tomorrow..Whatever, please tell me and let me know your views...

teja-rosid thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Wow finally roli got to know the truth 
What she'll do now 
No need to write it again dear it is super 
Waiting for nxt update 
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
fab update dear finally roli got to know the truth what she'll do now 
No need to write it again dear it is super waiting for nxt update 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome finally roli came to know the truth can't wait update soon
tatmantad thumbnail
superb dear... very exiting... now she will definitly trap the whole devils group and get them punished especially simar and veeru...
make fast dear it is really nice...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super can't wait for next 
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super update roshini I can't waiting dear please update soon
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4596346
Here is the link for further updates I'll post in fanfiction forum from now onwards ...