Rosid FF : SWEET N SOUR

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi everyone...You all might be thinking, this girl said she's having access problem and hence can't reply, then how's she here now? All thanks to Teju and Arisha who have been posting for me in the last one month...Yeah...I've been sending my works to them and they was so lovely in posting them...That's the reason, I'm not replying any of the comments and not commenting in other's FF...Sorry for that at first...

Now coming to the point, I've been on a very hard attempt to keep myself away from RoSid and I admit my pathetic failure. I'm stressed out these days, especially because of my exams, so I need some relief and here's the new FF..You might be thinking, then why FF, why not single OS... Because getting an OS concept every week is more tedious than writing an FF in a flow...Coming tom concept, I think Prasanna Di can recall that once she PM me to write the story of how to headstrong individuals who meet at college fall in love after much clashes...So that's the concept...I'm not saying much more, because soon the character sketch will reach you guys...One more thing...This is the FF in which I'm gonna take revenge from all major villains of RoSid life...Guess who???Well about updates, I'll update whenever possible, may be once in a week...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab concept dear luvd it 
Simar naina rajbeer maya kushi veeru ...
These r only major villains for rosid n rosidians 
Waiting for updates dear
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fab concept dear from my p.o.v  all star cast of ssk r villains of rosid gud luck waiting for updates
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fab concept dear from my p.o.v  all star cast of ssk r villains of rosid gud luck waiting for updates
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH

PROTOGANISTS

SIDDHANT BHARADWAJ

Siddhant Bharadwaj. Elder son of Mr. and Mrs. Rajendar Bharadwaj. A very energetic guy of 24; he's doing his last year MBA. Handsome or rather hot.  All issue lies with his argumentative and headstrong nature. He's like a mirror; returns whatever that falls on him. Very sincere. He'll pull out his heart for the ones he loves.

ROLI DWIVEDI

Roli Dwivedi. A confident and enthusiastic girl of 18. Just out of the school and learning first year MBA. A fireball indeed. Responds if she sees something that she doesn't like without thinking of its effects. She sticks to her guns whatever happens; hell or heavy water.

ANTAGONISTS

SIMAR RAHEJA

The wicked soul one can ever see in the whole college. Born in a good family but has no signs of it in the character. Has thick grudge for Sid inside her. Once she tried to flirt with him near the swimming pool and ended up receiving a tight slap from him. She shamelessly followed him again, not because she fell head over heels in love with him but because he was way too hot for her to deal with. But her trials ended up in more and more slaps and she herself has no accounts of how much she got from him. So in that grudge, she joins the wicked gang to take revenge from Sid.

MAYA MEHTHA

Another one in the gang of devils.  Very slim but no beauty in it. Her hair is the worst part- it looks more like dry grass. Her case is almost same as Simar's- but a difference; she fell in love with Sid. She tried her best to get him on her way but he always shoved her off. He once said her that he'd better marry a bitch instead of her, which infuriated her. And now she hates him and wanna make him see hell.

NAINA SHARMA

The queen of lying. She herself doesn't know how much lies she says each day because if you keep a book to note it, it would be totally full in a day.  She fell in love with Sid's irresistible charm and his flawless attitude, the moment she saw him. But instead of telling her love to him, she played a trick. She accused Sid of molestation and held him responsible for her fake pregnancy. But Sid cleared the matter and made her head bow before the entire campus. She was about to suffer a dismissal, but her influential parents reduced it to a suspension. The event had a deep impact on Naina after which she promised herself that she'd take revenge from Sid and be his better half. In that intension she joined the devils' gang.

KUSHI SINGH

The only girl in the gang who haven't fallen for Sid. She is a spoilt daughter of a good family. Sid's family friend. Her anger towards Sid started as her parents came to knew her presence in cocktail parties through him,. His friends told him the fact and on finding it's true, he informed it to her parents so that they can correct her. But this really infuriated kushi who started to see Sid as her sole enemy. She helped Naina with her pregnancy drama and suffered a suspension along with her in the issue.

VEERU MALIK

Another enemy of Sid and team leader of the devils.  A womanizer principally. He tried to misbehave with Nia on college day and that invited Sid's anger on him. He had received nicely from Sid and that's the reason he wanted revenge from him.

SHOURYA SINGHANIA

another one who's quite angry with Sid. Actually he's jealous; jealous of the attention that Sid received from others. Interested in playing with people; especially girls. Hadn't had any straight encounter with Sid till date, but has bitterness for him in the inner self.

SIDE CHARACTERS:

SID'S FRIENDS:

TARUN

DHYAAN

ARJUN

NIA

RAKSHA

ROLI'S FRIENDS:

AMI

ANJALY

SID'S FAMILY:

RAJENDHAR BHARADWAJ

SUJATHA BHARADWAJ

JHANVI BHARADWAJ

ROLI'S FAMILY:

JAMNALAL DWIVEDI

MEENA DWIVEDI

I know its madness to put the pic of RoSid only in character sketch...but its just because I dont have much tym to search for the pics...and I know only these two faces will make u guys smile...am I right???

teja-rosid thumbnail
Only rosid will bring smiles on our faces 
All villains of rosid n rosidians 
They gonna get nicely frm rosid 
Waiting for nxt update 
deepakais89 thumbnail
nice character sketch really love it. sorry to say like this if u dont mind make jhanvi to negative she always hurt roli (kidnap, shaureya and game show) she always only feel for simar
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its true dear .these two pics makes us smile a lot.i love these pics of aviman.nice concept i love this college clashes and love.especially laughed reading maya's description.waiting for weeekend's for ur updates😊
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

THE EPIC ENCOUNTER

One of the most famous Business administration colleges in Mumbai. Amazing infrastructure and large campus- just two factors among the hundred reasons which make the institute famous. And it was the beginning of a new academic year. Freshers were entering the campus slowly, their faces painted with a trace of fear of being bullied. And as if to increase their nervousness, stood their seniors all set to make their juniors dance on their fingers. But amongst the worried face of newcomers, a face stood different- Roli Dwivedi. It was her first day in college and she wasn't a bit nervous. She was ready to face any hurdle that comes in her way. She was always the same; in school or at home. Her Mom warned her more than thousand times to stop her argumentative behavior but it didn't have any effect on her. Coming back to the hurdle; Roli was all set to face them however big they were. And a bit far from her, on the side of the walkway of the college sat the hurdle. Tall and handsome, his masculine upper body hugged tightly by a red T-shirt. The white blazer and blue jeans complemented his look whilst the sunglasses stated that he was killer' in his looks. And the hurdle was named Siddhant Bharadwaj by his parents. He was as belligerent as Roli was or even more. He sat on his bike whilst he and his friends quite wittily bullied some juniors. The specialty of his bullying was that it felt more like a game not like harassment. And the hug that he gave his victims at the end of his epic bullying section made them feel easy and confident.  Talking of victims, Sid always loved to torment boys. He was indeed embarrassed to deal with girls- major reason; most girls make more waters from their eyes than from the rivers of Ganga and Yamuna put together. And he truly loathed it. So he found it better to play with boys and that was what he did.  Looking for the next one to be played with, Siddhant noticed a guy walking quite low with a bag on his shoulders. He had big horn rimmed spectacles over his eyes and his face expressed fear. Sid felt that it would be indeed fun to fool around with the guy. So he called him. But little did Sid notice the lioness who was watching over the scene. Roli's nostrils flared as she spotted a poor lad being called for ragging by his seniors. Roli had planned in her mind; if she sees such a thing around her she's not gonna stay silent. She's gonna break that idiot's nose. So planning a threat to Sid's cute nose, Roli walked further and stood in front of Sid covering the guy. "You just go to your class...I'll deal with it..." said Roli to the guy. The Sid, his gang and the guy looked Roli in utter surprise. Roli stood straight crossing her arms with a Kali look on her face. The guy looked at Sid's gang hesitantly whilst Sid gestured him to leave the scene. Following the order, the guy slowly left the spot relieved that he had escaped.  Sid didn't want to lock horns with a girl, so he decided to spare her. "Okay...Now you too...leave..." said Sid confidently. "I'm not here to leave...I'm here to question the nonsense that you're doing over here...What do yopi think, you're senior and you can play with any junior who comes in for the first time?" said Roli much to Sid's surprise. Sid's friends fisted their hands; for they never tolerated someone speaking so high and harsh to their Sid, but Sid prevented them from doing so. "Girl...I'm telling you...if you had come here by mistake, it's okay...it's completely okay...We're not gonna eat you up...Just leave the place..." Sid gave his primary warning. But that didn't have any effect on Roli. She was all set to face him. "No...Mr...I'm not gonna leave...What do you think? That you're a hero? Aee...you're undeniably a zero...otherwise you'd never had found pleasure in stripping off others' respect..." this really touched Sid. He understood that the girl standing before him was not a nave, helpless one. But he knew his friends, it won't take long for them to get turned on and smack that girl. So he just got up from his bike and smiled. "Tarun, Dhyaan, Arjun...you guys just go and see if Anila Ma'am is here...I wanna meet her..." he said trying to push them away from the scene.  " Raksha and Nia...You both...Just go in to canteen and have a nice break..." he tried to avoid the girls too. "But Sid..." said the team all in a voice. "I'm telling you guys na...go...I can deal with it." Sid sent them somehow whilst they walked away throwing angry looks at Roli.  "Haan...So sir is brave...Brave enough to deal with me alone...Well great...you're not a coward as you look..." taunted Roli. Now this really woke up the lion sleeping inside Mr. Bharadwaj. "Ya...I can deal with you alone...but before that better button up your shirt and stop giving these boys a show... " This really shocked Roli; she was really embarrassed. She looked at her shirt to find it neatly buttoned up and okay. "You don't know the condition of your own outfits, if someone says it's not okay, you jump to correct it...then  how are you gonna deal with me sweetheart? I'm I right guys?" Sid asked the whole crowd of students assembled there watching the clash between first year girl and last year guy. Roli felt really embarrassed, his one word closed her mouth. She felt it too shameful. "Now never dare to play with me...And if you feel like playing likewise anytime again...Do remember my name- Siddhant Bharadwaj...Bye baby..." Sid walked away smartly wearing his glasses again. Roli stood like a statue; her eyes burning in anger and embarrassment. "Mr. Siddhant Bharadwaj...You'll have to pay for it...you'll definitely have to pay for it..." she murmured.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Super start dear 
We gonna see our angry young man siddhant Bharadwaj n our sherni roli 
Waiting for nxt update dear