Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Bongsookie.

Did Bajirao have 29 wives? One of the extracts posted in this thread mentioned it.
I thought it was just Kashibai and Mastani.

Lol even I got confused. It said that Mastani's father had 29 wives and her mother was one of the junior queen or something. These historical stories are so fascinating and we never read or know of these. SLB could have done his research properly and could have shown history properly but he includes these ridiculous dance by Baji Rao etc. Atleast Mastani has been shown dancing in some paintings. 
Edited by Error_404 - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Error_404

Lol even I got confused. It said that Mastani's father had 29 wives and her mother was one of the junior queen or something.

It's Maharaj Chhatrasal. He had 29 wives
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Brave.Merida

Search again. I am sure you'll find answers to your dilemma once you're calm and controlled. 

OK sorry I may have judged😊
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what reactions? The TM was given facts that show who Mastani was and the tm reacted to that member by telling the member to f**k off
So yes the TM intentions were clearly to bash because when the facts were presented he/she reacted negatively to the m
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Error_404

Lol even I got confused. It said that Mastani's father had 29 wives and her mother was one of the junior queen or something. These historical stories are so fascinating and we never read or know of these. SLB could have done his research properly and could have shown history properly but he includes these ridiculous dance by Baji Rao etc. Atleast Mastani has been shown dancing in some paintings. 

Oh ok my bad. I read it wrong.
Considering BM is something he's been wanting to make since 2003, yes he should've focused more on research and less on the singing-dancing. I was also surprised to hear Ranveer speaking with a Marathi accent in one scene in the trailer and normally in another. They should've kept it consistent.
briahna thumbnail
Mastani and Bajirao's wife, Kashibai, bore sons to Bajirao within a few months of each other. 
yukkk

🤢
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL @ the reactions 😆 ..

If people started googling so much, there would be no more IF 😛 😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

How disgusting is this post?

She was the daughter of Maharaj Chhatrasal of Bundelkhand n his Persian wife n poetess, singer n dancer ruhani

Please google before posting such topics. It's historical figures we're discussing. Not fiction

She doesn't have to be a prostitute. She was a trained singer n dancer under her mother n warrior from father's training.

if she is a daughter of some royal family then why would she go and dance in front of bajirao ?😕

as per my knowledge no girl from high society will do it !unless the question raised by TM is true !

P.S :really a genuine question and dont ask me to google it !😛
Edited by fivestars - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: SportsFreak

what reactions? The TM was given facts that show who Mastani was and the tm reacted to that member by telling the member to f**k off
So yes the TM intentions were clearly to bash because when the facts were presented he/she reacted negatively to the m

THIS! 

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Playing a prostitute is izzat ki tauheen for a God like Deepika ! Huh.. What did Tabbu play in Chandi Bar ?