Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

LOL @ the reactions 😆 ..

If people started googling so much, there would be no more IF 😛 😆

seriously i even thought mastani is a prostitute...or some kothewali ... she is doing all the adda's like meena kumari of pakeekah and rekha of umrao jaan...and not to forget chandramukhi of devdas.

too much confusion...its like kaashi, bajirao and tawaif.

but yeah...the reaction...everyone needs to calm down...maybe we all do some yoga here on forums, before the storms dilwale and bm happens. before release yeh haal...imagine if movies bomb...😆

JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm agree there is no need to get offended by the 'Mastani' being a prostitute comment but are all these people who feel these are OTT reactions feel the same way about the TM's OTT reaction to a member who normally posted a reply?

Which is more 'panties in a twist'? Getting offended or telling somebody to FO!!! 😆
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brave.Merida

I am surprised at the hullabaloo. I would actually love to see DP playing such an intense role. She isn't there yet nor has she accumulated years of experience, but she should certainly explore such roles. I would like to see what she can bring on the table.

I know right ! And I dont want a mediocre actress like Deepika to play a critical character too .. She can bring nothing new to the character which wasn't done by Tabbu or Kareena in Chameli..

This is quite a madness I say because people are behaving as if they are the direct descendants of Mastani family and someone has just insulted their ancestor by 'asking' if she was a prostitute !! Anyone here directly related to Mastani? Please show up and clear the air why so hurt on a question..

Honest or dishonest, intentional or unintentional, I dont see it's even an insult to anyone.. It's mere a question and not an allegation.. Also, like someone pointed out here - topics like 'What is SoDumb doing now' can also be searched in google.. Did anyone care to apply the search ?

Sensitive skin and double standard ki dukaan IF
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Patronus

I'm agree there is no need to get offended by the 'Mastani' being a prostitute comment but are all these people who feel these are OTT reactions feel the same way about the TM's OTT reaction to a member who normally posted a reply?

Which is more 'panties in a twist'? Getting offended or telling somebody to FO!!! 😆

😆 you're becoming my favourite
Regardless of all this, it's funny how the historians and SLB etc make Bajrao and Masani as some victims. They were cheaters and home wreckers. I would've called Mastani a s**t had she not been dead but gonna cut some slack since she's dead now. Falling in love with someone else while you are married and then cheating on your partner? Shame on both of them. He could've gotten divorce from the first wife and then could've did all cheating wirh that home wrecker he wanted, but no, he had to make the first wife suffer. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone remember what the tagline of BM is ...
BAJIRAO NE MASTANI SE MOHABBAT KI HAI AYYASHI NAHI...

Do u realize what ayyashi means...and when is it used? It is used when referred to having fun with women or wine...it is used in a bad way...and to suggest that Bajirao did mohabbat and not ayyashi with mastani suggests that she COULD have been a prostitute...nothing offensive in the question that TM has asked...There have been several movies made on prostitutes ...like Pakeezah, Umraojaan, Chameli etc where they were shown as good humans and brave women...so I don't know what is so offensive if someone is asking about a movie character...

having said that...TM its very rude of u to ask someone to FO after they are giving u detailed information...didn't you ask the question first??👎🏼

also there used to be court dancers who used to dance for Kings ...even in our religious stories we have apsaras like Rambha who were dancers in the court of Indra Dev...so a dancer in a King's court not necessarily is a prostitute.
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

I know right ! And I dont want a mediocre actress like Deepika to play a critical character too .. She can bring nothing new to the character which wasn't done by Tabbu or Kareena in Chameli..

This is quite a madness I say because people are behaving as if they are the direct descendants of Mastani family and someone has just insulted their ancestor by 'asking' if she was a prostitute !! Anyone here directly related to Mastani? Please show up and clear the air why so hurt on a question..

Honest or dishonest, intentional or unintentional, I dont see it's even an insult to anyone.. It's mere a question and not an allegation.. Also, like someone pointed out here - topics like 'What is SoDumb doing now' can also be searched in google.. Did anyone care to apply the search ?

Sensitive skin and double standard ki dukaan IF

Yes you can only see one side reaction?At least that side did not abuse the TM. Why don't you call out the TM. She even told a member to f**k off after facts were provided to her that showed who Mastani was? But that will be too much right?
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Just to clarify -  I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DEEPIKA , but about the character itself. Was she a prostitute? 

I dont know the story thats why I am asking. Although, I can't imagine her not being a prostitute, I mean she performed a dance for Bajiao, in that day and age I think only prostitutes did that right? Sorry if I sound ignorant, i really don't know about these things. I am just curious

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Why did you feel the need to clarify THAT??
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol I thought the same about mastani
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Quoting SportsFreak again.