Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Regardless of all this, it's funny how the historians and SLB etc make Bajrao and Masani as some victims. They were cheaters and home wreckers. I would've called Mastani a s**t had she not been dead but gonna cut some slack since she's dead now. Falling in love with someone else while you are married and then cheating on your partner? Shame on both of them. He could've gotten divorce from the first wife and then could've did all cheating wirh that home wrecker he wanted, but no, he had to make the first wife suffer. 

Divorce in that era? BajiRao had 2 wives as far as I know. Shivaji had like 8 wives and several other women in his family where as the legendary Akbar had 300 women in his harem.

As far as Mastani being a courtesan, before SLB's posters flooded the internet, when googled this painting used to pop up. I mean Deepika is really modestly dressed as Mastani when compared to this. ðŸ˜†

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

You cld do the same.

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

seriously i even thought mastani is a prostitute...or some kothewali ... she is doing all the adda's like meena kumari of pakeekah and rekha of umrao jaan...and not to forget chandramukhi of devdas.

too much confusion...its like kaashi, bajirao and tawaif.

but yeah...the reaction...everyone needs to calm down...maybe we all do some yoga here on forums, before the storms dilwale and bm happens. before release yeh haal...imagine if movies bomb...😆

It would be a nightmare for me to see the comparison of Deepika's lame Mastani song with Rekha's classic or Madhuri's eternal Chandramukhi 😳 😆

I am happy that Deepika is sticking to a conventional role and not trying to experiment anything which are not her forte i.e. Acting 😕

@ Briahna - Sorry if you are Deepika fan hun 😳 Pun unintended 😃
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

It would be a nightmare for me to see the comparison of Deepika's lame Mastani song with Rekha's classic or Madhuri's eternal Chandramukhi 😳 😆

I am happy that Deepika is sticking to a conventional role and not trying to experiment anything which are not her forte i.e. Acting 😕

@ Briahna - Sorry if you are Deepika fan hun 😳 Pun unintended 😃

briahna...kissi ki phan nahi...since i left my begums  paradise...kasam humne khai...i will do eshh only. whoever wins my heart on  fridays...i am all hers!

lil bit of kangroo in my life
lil bit of piggy in my life
lil bit of dips in my life
lil bit of aloo in my life
lil bito of catty in life
lil bit of sona in my life...

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Who was Mastani?

Mastani was the daughter of a Hindu king, Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundela, and a Muslim court dancer, Ruhaani Bai. She was trained in politics, martial arts, household work, and was known to be extremely beautiful. Like her mother, she became a dancer.

How They Came Together

Mastani's father, Maharaja Chhatrasal's kingdom was once under threat. To protect his family and kingdom, he called Bajirao for help, who then came and saved them. Feeling indebted for this enormous favor, Mastani's father gifted him his daughter. Bajirao fell in love with Mastani almost immediately, and in spite of being married to Kashibai, married her and took her in as his second wife.

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@TM- Im disappointed in you. I thought you were genuinely asking a question. So when Error_404 did and so did few other members, why did you tell the member to get lost? She helped you to do the research for you and yet you didnt thank that member for helping you? Ignore the other comments, I already said its hard to get genuine answers here and yet you did and you told the member off. Now tell me what's your exact purpose of this topic?
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SportsFreak

Yes you can only see one side reaction?At least that side did not abuse the TM. Why don't you call out the TM. She even told a member to f**k off after facts were provided to her that showed who Mastani was? But that will be too much right?

I didnt check all the pages dear.. I checked only till the second page.. And if TM said FO to anyone, it's equally bad too.. As it's a virtual world and why to rile up your hormones on people you dont even know personally !!

But having said that, I can also understand why TM had to resort to such rudeness.. The fans reaction have been amazingly guttery and below the standard calling the post Disgusting, Why not Google etc.. When the environment is so unwelcoming even after the TM's disclaimer that it was only about a character and not an actress, it's too difficult to maintain sanity for a single person ! 😊
briahna thumbnail
LOL...shaitaan is in big trouble...
oh c'mon...there are criminals running lose on streets...let shaitaan go too mann.
abb kya uski jaan loge aap sab?
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: briahna

LOL...shaitaan is in big trouble...

oh c'mon...there are criminals running lose on streets...let shaitaan go too mann.
abb kya uski jaan loge aap sab?

Hey long time!! How are u?? ðŸ˜³ I don think u rmb me.. ðŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaaratq

Hey long time!! How are u?? ðŸ˜³ I don think u rmb me.. ðŸ˜†

ohh mann who are you? 
pls pls tell me.