SS 60 Good News - Page 16

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Dude is that lava that just needs that slightest of touch to burst and I seriously hope that molten lava bursts on that cunning lady Angry
Sonal
I doubt if Dude will hear this..
May be he will come to know from II or that Daddi may hide n cry herself...
Ayyo feeling very bad for II CryCry...

I will not be able to sleep peacefully...
Bro is asking.. Why your eyes are wet...
Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

I will not be able to sleep peacefully...
Unhappy
me too putti!Cry

Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Dude is that lava that just needs that slightest of touch to burst and I seriously hope that molten lava bursts on that cunning lady Angry

Sonal
I doubt if Dude will hear this..
May be he will come to know from II or that Daddi may hide n cry herself...
Ayyo feeling very bad for IICryCry...

I want that sachhii. Coz that lady doesn't need bashing she needs that one small dose instead of the 14 injections one used to get when a dog bites. And short stingy and to the mark doses are offered by dude only LOL so it's him that should do the honors
Originally posted by SparkleV

Sonal Vibhu n Sudhi
Since you guys are in Delhi please sar phod do us naagin ka..AngryAngry
I am fuming..

ROFL ROFL

Will call Goons! Abhi uthwaake Banglore parcel karte hai Wink u must torture her to calm yourself.

I have seen people like that in real, not that amazed! :/
Send the parcel..
I will chop her into thousand pieces..
My blood is boiling...
WHAT THE...F---! Subbu's Mom!
OH goodness, Nisha this was indeed a killer. all II's vulnerabiltiies, her insecuties will come gushing out and we will get to see RB's supreme protective nature in defence of his biwi. 
Please please RB kill kill Subbu and his mom with your frozen, ice cold looks. 
shameless woman asking such a quesiton to a mother to be? 
Oh you bloddy Subbu ki mother...unnoda thalayile iddi vizha!! Censored
Sorry- nothing quite like your mother tongue to let loose some abuses.  ROFL

I really don't think II is spineless, R&B does not have to come to her defense.  She should tell that old interfering goat to @#[email protected]# off.  If she can handle Chachi's bull, she can totally cut the tail (valla otta narikify) of Subbu's mouthpiece.  Angry

Nisha...how am I to go to sleep when I am busy imagining how to have Subbu's mother choke on something-like a karuvaipilai kutchi??? Or something larger is also ok...LOL

Awesome update--II pls get a clue-your hubby is a green monster right now-you better cut this off at the root.  R&B-strong and silent is all well and good, but you know your wife is totally cuckoo over your manly 6'3" frame.  Get a clue man.  Deepavalli is an awesome day to fire off some fireworks at all the rotten elements in life--i.e. Jealousy, Misunderstandings and let's not forget to set some under Subbu's mother-Neeraja will probably help light the fire.LOL