Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning Sri..
Could you please give mindful to that jerk's mom...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning Putti...i come across dozens like her everyday and i choose such folks are not worth my time...choose to ignore such folks they are not worth my attention๐Ÿ˜‰
can try to write lines on what could be driving her to this state if you want.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Good morning Putti...i come across dozens like her everyday and i choose such folks are not worth my time...choose to ignore such folks they are not worth my attention๐Ÿ˜‰

can try to write lines on what could be driving her to this state if you want.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes as you told better to ignore... The time only will answer her.. 
I don't know but never felt so bad n outrageous.. My blood is boiling from yesterday..
Badly waiting for Nisha's next move... I know our sensible Dude can read II's face n will come to know something is wrong.. He will assure n secure her.. 
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
II continues to do cuz over dude ๐Ÿ˜†
Dude gets hot under his collar and AG or his calls don't distract him. Surprise surprise even his ear phones cant keep him insulated from the world and his jealousy ๐Ÿค—
Amma turn to smirk when she notices that. 
Cuz brags about Rad and is clueless about what RnB is really like ( the awesomest ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Weren't temple places that one fills oneslef with positivity and love for the "prapanjam". SUbbu and his mom prove that it's were you can measure yourself against standards you have set for yourself, judge people, attach price tags to gifts from parents and loved ones.

And even let your prejudice reach and unborn child ๐Ÿ˜ก. Mami proves age and maturity rarely go together. 

Dude get here you will get all that you miss - love and single minded attention from the girl gang, a place were you will see people thinking of what must be going on in your mind watching II with her amma ๐Ÿ˜ญ understanding from all of us๐Ÿ˜‰.

Have a good day girls..
Nisha โค๏ธ to you.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the outpouring of support you girls
II has it easy, 99.9% of girls dont have it easy. Asma is right the temple is the last place where people should compete and bicker and compare and gloat, but thats THE place people actually do all that

Its unfortunate and uncalled for

Its not like the thought has never crossed II's mind, from the day Subbu rejected her it must be running in the back of her mind... she did not have to be reminded of what a big risk she is taking

In loving R&B and marrying him... and in getting pregnant so hurriedly in such an uncertain marriage, and the prospect of the child being disabled

Outwardly she has the appearance of someone that has everything and then some
Deep down she is troubled by so much

Vidya: U cannot run away from such people, there is no place to go.
Its the hardest thing to do...kaise bhaagogey? They are everywhere within the immediate family, extended family and among friends
Some people are that way... there is no karma and all
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning/evening all,
Made inji thuvaiyal...recipe internet se

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting to see II AND DUDEs reaction...I am imagining punching subbus mom on the nose and blood leaking and she squealing like a pig๐Ÿ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Waiting to see II AND DUDEs reaction...I am imagining punching subbus mom on the nose and blood leaking and she squealing like a pig๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me too Shilpa...
So restless.. 
For namesake sitting infront of system... But no mood to work until read the update...
Nisha 
Please give long update...  
I don't know with this mood how she will go to Munrika... Better both of them go to MM... Our Dude can give her very very tight hug and make her feel secure...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Me too Shilpa...
So restless..
For namesake sitting infront of system... But no mood to work until read the update...
Nisha
Please give long update...
I don't know with this mood how she will go to Munrika... Better both of them go to MM... Our Dude can give her very very tight hug and make her feel secure...

So true
Dude will do needful if II tell him coz I don't think he had overheard
Our dude is calm but over possessive of his two Angels!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
My cousins twins they got home yesterday only as they were born in 7 and a half months
Precautions are still to be taken until they turn 9 months literally ๐Ÿ˜›