SS 60 Good News - Page 117

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by putti77

On a lighter noteWink
Appa becareful before taking promise from Dude...
Dude in Delhi means II in Mars for you..

Clap

ROFL
So true putti!!
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by dristi64

Got done with my first paper of last semester. I've a pain in my neck, literally! And some of my fingers are numb. My body is sending me signs that I should really quit studying now. Unfortunately, parents do get the humour here and doesn't take me seriouslyConfused
I think I'll have to be categorized as a person of unsound mind if I have to go for a PhD after this!. When will this vicious cycle end??!LOL

Okay, fingers are really numb. Will give them a rest. Hoping to eyedrop on all of your conversations (not eavesdropBig smile)..
Love to all SosyiansHeart

Hey Dristi, belated wishes for your exams. Good luck.

Kajal is also having a paper, I think?
To all the folks who hv their papers going on, best wishes

Thank you Kalpana for your wishes Embarrassed
SriV - super

Reassurance in words is what the father seeksPohade Da will be her soulful plea

Originally posted by moonwearer

AFTERMATH

Calamity when it strikes

Leaves a trail of shocked survivors

Grief and anguish about the safety of those we love

A miraculous escape lingers in our consciousness

The Bhallas are survivors recouping after a calamity

The Iyers numbed at the thought of what could have turned into one

The man that is the reason for this unexpected meet is silent as always

She that is the reason he stays there deep asleep after her shock and exhaustion

He will meet coercion from all quarters to stay

Arguments that his home and heart are in Paris

Counter argued as to what she that lay above after breaking down

Hearts worry for them and theirs to be

Grief at the unexpected attack and fear at the nature of it

Sends shock waves down their being, a chill down the spine

Reassurance in words is what the father seeks

Pohade Da will be her soulful plea

Time they say heals...this pain etched in their minds and hearts will stay

More grief in Chennai I hear.
Sri and Kalpana I hope you managed to get in touch with family.
Thank you O yes i was finally able to convince my 75 year old mom that she and my dad are better off staying with by brother and both of us would be at peace. I coaxed her for almost half an hour she relented i sighed and phone lines are restored too in my brother's house.
Thank you for remembering and enquiring, My Mama and Mami were to leave for US to see their new born grand daughter. Missed their flight. They were left without food for a day as kitchen and supplies were cleared Mama a diabetic...i wonder what is the status is. My mother was trying to reach them this evening.
Originally posted by moonwearer

Thank you O yes i was finally able to convince my 75 year old mom that she and my dad are better off staying with by brother and both of us would be at peace. I coaxed her for almost half an hour she relented i sighed and phone lines are restored too in my brother's house.
Thank you for remembering and enquiring, My Mama and Mami were to leave for US to see their new born grand daughter. Missed their flight. They were left without food for a day as kitchen and supplies were cleared Mama a diabetic...i wonder what is the status is. My mother was trying to reach them this evening.

I hope they find help. I know Asma's parents have some 18 people sheltered at their home, and her uncles who have had their houses flooded are running makeshift clinics out of her mothers garage. They had a baby delivered there a few hours ago

What can we do try and see hope while nature has been relentless. Cry
O it was that phone connectivity was lost so none was aware they were still in Chennai. I am sure my brother or some other cousin would have rushed them home or rushed relief my brother lives closest and home spacious with enough help around to care for folks. I am sure relief would have reached.