Posted: 8 years ago
Someone should slap subbu's mom. God. So pissing off
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am not saying everybody has to have a sweet undertone to their speech. But such bitter and devastatingly cruel and sharp words do hurt many. Its okay to have your opinions. But how far is it right to voice out such idiotic judgements and try to find reason and logic ?!? I find it really stupid! 
An expecting mother would love her child endlessly... Such cruelty in mouths is seriously not acceptable.. That too in a religious place and on an auspicious day ( considering her andher entire clan extremely religious and pious) 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
26 letters of the English alphabet are so intelligently arranged...they show you the way of life...  "A"lways "B"e "C"ool. "D"on't have "E"go with "F"riends n Family. "G"iveup "H"urting "I"ndividuals."J"ust "K"eep "L"oving "M"an kind. "N"ever "O"mit "P"rayers. "Q"uietly "R"emember God. "S"peak "T"ruth. "U"se "V"alid "W"ords. "X"press "Y"our "Z"eal...
My friend whatsapped this now and I was practicing on how to copy paste😆 on mobile
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shru n Kala have stripped her half..
Rest can be done by Sri Shilpa Asma Jasmine n Dristi...
Kalpana is missed now...

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she turned pissed "I am sorry, I dont know whats wrong with you, are u TIRED? jet lagged? U didnt want to stay at D II? U dont care for the savage rituals? Dont care to wake up at 4 AM?... I DONT know... u are being a jerk, ... thanks for the money, I will return it first thing when we get home" she whispered in angst, Nivi kicked... like she was II's warning flag

Amidst all the chaos I loved this that's so wifey, most people I have noticed do this when they don't know what's bothering the other one they try n list out all they think they know could bother that person beating around the bush but not hitting the nail on the head.

And dude desperately wanting to explain his frustration but I feel he should do it in the way he knows the best that's "not using words" 😆 and using his quite charm and tormenting tortures coz we love him so ❤️Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Ok everybody are only writing about the last lines ...pls write about our daddi II ...still she is not getting that dude is jealous. 
It's not the issue about DII HUNGER RITUALS etc. And II be happy that you had a lucky escape...
Loser Subbus idiot mom😡
Paavam Neeraja😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I strongly feel for II. She always has to listen... Doesnt she? Not denying the amount of harshness she uses against people! 
But why is she subjected to such rejection always? 
Be it the way she perceives her birth, her first engagement/love, her employment, etc
Yet she coes out strong with a brave face and wit. She is a sweetheart
A darling infact! 

shidin0117 thumbnail
Unfortunately people like Subbus mom do exist...either you can tackle the bull by its horn and answer on her face e or ignore them ...but it's better to give a short straight succint answer to these type of people😡 Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Ok good night folks...eyes are burning🥱