Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Praise & Panic

She ran up beginning to cry

He was in the balcony... he turned to see her

"YOU ARE HERE" she  shriekedEmbarrassedCry
Flying into his arms

[/QUOTE

Wow - Nisha ... I dont want ANYONE to be in that situation.  Vivid memories of Sep 11 2001 come back to me. Moved into our new place - 10 days ago, my daughter was few months old, still in my maternity leave.  First plane hits - my husband calls me and says he just walked out of train station from WTC, saw a fireball, asked me to check the news. I cry and ask him to comeback. He said dont be like village girl, probably an accident and goes to work across from WTC.  I dont hear back from him till 6pm from some phone booth - few words - I am alive, walking to take a ferry. He was covered with asbetos head to toe when he came back around midnight. I still have fears/tears thinking about the day.
Edited by jasminechick - 6 years ago
Dude all concerned for II seeing her sleep for long
Awew so cute he is Embarrassed
II asking ranjan to help him was so unexpected...
She truly loves the man!!

Well think being in II place then panicking is least u can do
Shocked
She afraid dude went to Paris...
No dear he is here only with u!

Thanx Nisha for incorporating attacks in here Clap
Taramira, 
Am none but a reader long forgotten
My rant does not and will not make any difference in the way the story Seems to  proceed.
I vent what I feel.. Its not really necessary that the autjor must consider it all and direct the story in that lane! 
Its always been the author's say since day 1 and I have maintained the same since.. 
It does not matter to me as a matter of fact! 
Beautiful update nisha 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Taramira, 
Am none but a reader long forgotten
My rant does not and will not make any difference in the way the story Seems to  proceed.
I vent what I feel.. Its not really necessary that the autjor must consider it all and direct the story in that lane! 
Its always been the author's say since day 1 and I have maintained the same since.. 
It does not matter to me as a matter of fact! 

My post wasn't to hint that the story must follow in a certain direction, it was simply my take on why II behaves the way she does, thats all. 
Poor II...Terrified to the extreme! Bechariii Cry