Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good luck with your initiative Sri. It's a very refreshing perspective on the pressures you face as a head
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kalpana it is very depressing at times but when you see the way the kids shape up and take responsibility it is amazing...it is the kids who have been bugging me over g hangout on what can we do that set me thinking...I have a mail id exclusively for my highschoolers and alumni to write in.
Can you read Tamizh
Errantnomad thumbnail
Yes I do but I all the tamizh reading I have done of late is the ones you pen here on SoSy
moonwearer thumbnail
Tamizh scriptla chennai pathi ezhudinen anuparen aana mai id vennume😭
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Tamizh scriptla chennai pathi ezhudinen anuparen aana mai id vennume😭

Dont forget to send it to me 😉
moonwearer thumbnail
Suria nee already padichachu remember on 2nd...Kalpana was on holiday so sent her kanna...how will i miss you?
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Suria nee already padichachu remember on 2nd...Kalpana was on holiday so sent her kanna...how will i miss you?

I know 😊 I am saying in general, Sriv. 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Taylor Smith was 12 years old and about to go to High School. Everything seemed to be going perfectly for this preteen. When she caught a cold one day, no one expected anything fatal.

She had similar symptons to the flu such as a sore throat and uncomfortable pain in her legs. No one suspected anything of the deathly verdict that had already began to take its course.

mith

When the parents notice that Taylor simply will not recover they take her to the doctor. Yet the doctor is unable to diagnose the serious condition.

The parents attempt to nurse Taylor back to health. They make her lots of soup, give her ice cream, and grab some medicine. Taylor should have actually recovered her strenght from a healthy amount of bedrest. Just like others normally do when they are sick.

Tim Smith

With full force and completely unexpectedly, fate strikes in the end. On January 5th, 2014 Taylor passes away. Much too early, leaving a shocked and devastated familiy behind. Doctors determine that Taylor was suffering from a lung infection. She was just 12 years old when she died

Some time passes and the family continue to mourn, especially after they find a box of letters. Taylor wrote may letters that she never sent. Among all the letters there was one very special piece of writing. Taylor apparently had written it to herself.

imgur

According to the instructions, written on both sides, the letter was actually only supposed t obe opened on April 13, 2023. The 12-year-old will tragically never see this day so the parents decided to open the letter.

imgur

The letter contains so much of Taylor's personality. A girl with a very special talent: her imagination.

imgur

imgur

Taylor was a special girl who will always remain with her family thanks to this special and magical letter.

Here is the text of the letter:

Dear Taylor, 

How's life? Life is pretty simple right now (10 years in your past). I know I'm late for you, but as I'm writing, this is early, so; congratulations on graduating high school!

If you didn't go back and keep trying. Get that degree! Are you (we) in college? If not, I understand. We do have pretty good reasoning, after all. 

Don't forget, it's Allana's 11th birthday today! Sheesh, 11 already? In my time, she just turned 1! I didn't get to go to that party though, because I was in Cranks, Kentucky for my first mission trip. I've only been back for 6 days! 

Speaking of, how's your relationship with GOD? Have you prayed, worshipped, read the bible, or gone to serve the lord recently? If not, get up and do so NOW! I don't care what point in our life we're in right now, do it! He was mocked, beaten, tortured, and crucified for you! A sinless man, who never did you or any other person any wrong! 

Now, have you gone on any more mission trips? Have you been out of the country yet? How about on a plane? 

Is Doctor Who still on the air? If not, what regeneration did they end it with? You should go watch some Doctor Who! Later though, you gotta finish reading your own words of wisdom! 

Do you have your own place yet? If we're in college, what are we majoring in? Right now, I wanna be a lawyer. 

Have you been to Dollywood recently? Right now, their newest attraction is the Wild Eagle. It's so fun! 

Also I think I'm going to sell my iPad and buy an iPad mini, Don't forget to tell your kids that we're older than the tablet! Attached I also have a drawing of an iPad, so you can show them. 

Well, I think that's all. But remember, it's been 10 years since I wrote this. Stuff has happened, good and bad. That's just how life works, and you have to go with it. 

Sincerely, Taylor Smith

Her imagination is fascinating and her wonderful heart sparkles in every line. Taylor would have grown into quite the person and would have accomplished so much. But, even though she died much too early, she has moved countless hearts all over the world with this letter.

Edited by Mr.PsychoTech - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
I though images won't get posted when we copy paste them from website.
Bye I am going home now.

miss you all will be back january
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Edited by Mr.PsychoTech - 8 years ago