SS 60 Good News - Page 109

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by avni_19

Poor II...Terrified to the extreme! BechariiiCry

Anyone would be.. If in her place
She went to work in morning only then also she thought wht if he had gone to Paris this morning
Was not thinking logically
This is only called love when u fear the worst!!
Originally posted by dristi64

KALPANA

Thank you. And it's so good to have you back! Did u finish the bride quartet? I'll catch up with them over ChristmasBig smile

O

Studying hard at times, after studying hardly most of the timeLOL
Thank you for your wishes!

PRITEE

I know dear. Thank youHug

Yes, I did finish. Parker was the most interesting. Catch it up after your exams Embarrassed
Originally posted by jasminechick

Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Praise & Panic

She ran up beginning to cry

He was in the balcony... he turned to see her

"YOU ARE HERE" she shriekedEmbarrassedCry
Flying into his arms

</font>[/QUOTE
Wow - Nisha ... I dont want ANYONE to be in that situation. Vivid memories of Sep 11 2001 come back to me. Moved into our new place - 10 days ago, my daughter was few months old, still in my maternity leave. First plane hits - my husband calls me and says he just walked out of train station from WTC, saw a fireball, asked me to check the news. I cry and ask him to comeback. He said dont be like village girl, probably an accident and goes to work across from WTC. I dont hear back from him till 6pm from some phone booth - few words - I am alive, walking to take a ferry. He was covered with asbetos head to toe when he came back around midnight. I still have fears/tears thinking about the day.

Jas, so sorry you had to go through that kind of anxiety. The worst thing in the world is to feel helpless about the situations that your loved ones are stuck in, when we can do nothing but pray and hope that your loved one is safe.
After a close shave in such situations such as this what we do is send a silent prayer of thanks now and then on the fortune we were showered upon to have a lucky escape and may be also have a guilt feeling in us to be selfish to have thought like that.
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by avni_19

Poor II...Terrified to the extreme! BechariiiCry

Anyone would be.. If in her place
She went to work in morning only then also she thought wht if he had gone to Paris this morning
Was not thinking logically
This is only called love when u fear the worst!!

WORDDD!!!
LOL
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Praise & Panic

She ran up beginning to cry

He was in the balcony... he turned to see her

"YOU ARE HERE" she shriekedEmbarrassedCry
Flying into his arms

</font>[/QUOTE
Wow - Nisha ... I dont want ANYONE to be in that situation. Vivid memories of Sep 11 2001 come back to me. Moved into our new place - 10 days ago, my daughter was few months old, still in my maternity leave. First plane hits - my husband calls me and says he just walked out of train station from WTC, saw a fireball, asked me to check the news. I cry and ask him to comeback. He said dont be like village girl, probably an accident and goes to work across from WTC. I dont hear back from him till 6pm from some phone booth - few words - I am alive, walking to take a ferry. He was covered with asbetos head to toe when he came back around midnight. I still have fears/tears thinking about the day.

Jas, so sorry you had to go through that kind of anxiety. The worst thing in the world is to feel helpless about the situations that your loved ones are stuck in, when we can do nothing but pray and hope that your loved one is safe.
After a close shave in such situations such as this what we do is send a silent prayer of thanks now and then on the fortune we were showered upon to have a lucky escape and may be also have a guilt feeling in us to be selfish to have thought like that.

So true. Thank God for our fortune.
I am still human - Want/Need, mine/ours, Selfish -yes/Selfless-not yet !!!
Baasha Rajni sonna madthri - yetu yetu vazhanum LOL. Side la - Sosy padikannum. Wink
Then become Baba Rajni and go to Himalayas

KALPANA

Thank you. And it's so good to have you back! Did u finish the bride quartet? I'll catch up with them over ChristmasBig smile

O

PRITEE

Yes, I did finish. Parker was the most interesting. Catch it up after your exams Embarrassed
Never touched Nora Roberts in my life. Sosy is my first romantic read.  Should I try - What do u think ?

KALPANA

O

PRITEE

</div><div>Never touched Nora Roberts in my life. Sosy is my first romantic read. Should I try - What do u think ?

Jas, idhu Enna pot/ weed aa? Never touched solradhukku? Jump in.
She is a good light read for holidays. Enough family touches will be there.
Bride quartet is a good one to start with. You will kind of get an idea of her style. Then you can decide to go for it or not.
When I want to keep it simply light and breezy, I always look for her books.

LOL

Oru dharava sonna nooru dharava sonna madiri.
Oru incident comes to my mind now.
Baasha had just released then. First day night show . Dragged my parents to the movie.
Rajni entry adichavudene I started hooting and clapping forgetting I was watching the movie with my parents and not friends. My dad looked at me like how Mr. Iyer would do
LOL .
They were really not a care in the world kind of days .
I guess I'm thinking about how we were back then
And comparing it to an incident just related by my daughter in school. Her jazz band mate, consumed 18- 20 pills cos of a break up and also tried to shoot himself. Luckily his parents saved him by a whisker.
What complications the teens get in to ille these days?
What a waste of life it would hv been?