Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

From the village panchayat elections to the big wig elections...corruption and political game plan is rampant. All depends on how much money you can throw around. The local election for municipal councils are like the stepping stones...to move forward into the big league. First you spend money then you have to recover the money you have spent and add to it. Quote atrocious amounts in tenders callled do sub- standard work...and line their pockets with the money.😡

Shilpa

Two or so months ago I was exceptionally proud to see TCS's name on the NY Marathon they are now the primary sponsors I read. The effort alone must have cost TCS atleast a billion I am guessing

But not too long afterwards I read a NY Times article about how companies like TCS Wipro and Infosys game the Visa system to get thousands of sub par qualified  individuals in their companies get a H1B Visa. In the process denying thousands of exceptionally qualified individuals from getting the same. On average pumping the system with 50,000 applications even, so the probability of landing higher visa numbers improve

I cringed in shame thinking "Yahan bhi aa gaye? to Loot and steal and cheat?"😡🤢
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The fan blades began to spin, and lo and behold the blades shed millions of pieces of corn flakes and sprayed haldi tinted flour ALL OVER THE KITCHEN...

OMGGG Nishaaa!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maza ayegaaa Ab...Dude will NOT SPARE HER FOR SURE!🤣
charlie1950 thumbnail
ll is on a roll
Love it love it love it
Go ll

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If kitchen fan rained corn flakes what will happen in bed room ðŸ˜²
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The rant party triggered by Amma  has begun how can i not join here i am with my 2 cents:

I feel that the number games seem to be at play when we hear of the so called Evangelists of all religion walking about in their bid to enlist more into their brigade. They are all self righteous and would call you infidels that out to be burnt at stake if you don't conform to their belief.
I work in the most backward district of TN. The district with the highest number of Not for profits. Where schools are set up claiming to provide sports facility...innovation...this...that...so on...so forth...They pick kids from the poorest of the poor migrant workers, bonded laborers, single mothers...
There are schools with a spa next door...Schools where girl students have to come in for stay over in the evenings...Now tell me dont you smell a rat...mole...skunk...bandicoot? I do too. There are funded heavily by churches...by World Vision By Georges and Williams.  A blind boy raising saplings for the forest department drops by regularly...one year i realised he was suddenly pot bellied...on enquiry he said i am happy now mam...i asked why he said father gave me vision...I asked what vision ? I realised he was sponsored by the church now...it found him a wife...he no longer was dependent on the forest department or his own hands...

The south East Asia headquarters of Seventh Day adventist and world vision and Eternal light bible society is so active ...we should not be left behind so the muslims made their moves too...kids are enlisted and taken for summer camps and comeback as changed religious fanatics...i had a group congregating barely 20 feet from my 3 year olds on Fridays...there was a thatched shed with a cone speaker...i objected the police frightened me...vendaam ma  complain ellam kudukadhinga...i persisted...they diverted the neighbourhood's sewage into my classroom...i fretted fumed ran from pillar to post was arm twisted by the panchayath to provide admission ...on land i was compelled to give a gutter was constructed at our cost and i built a 10 feet wall instead of augmenting school infrastructure...now i see a beautiful white building with green flags and cone speakers i have been silenced ...Amma endha kozhandayavaana thookita neenga dhaan kashtapaduveenga...

Come May June huge  ganesh idols make their way into the town...last year the maximum number of Ganeshas were installed and immersed in all the water bodies left within 30 kms radius...Hindus dont want to be left behind...Sunny Leone numbers blare from the pandals.

The whole thing sucks.
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="3"><font color="#CC0000">The rant party triggered by Amma has begun how can i not join here i am with my 2 cents</font>:

I feel that the number games seem to be at play when we hear of the so called Evangelists of all religion walking about in their bid to enlist more into their brigade. They are all self righteous and would call you infidels that out to be burnt at stake if you don't conform to their belief.
I work in the most backward district of TN. The district with the highest number of Not for profits. Where schools are set up claiming to provide sports facility...innovation...this...that...so on...so forth...They pick kids from the poorest of the poor migrant workers, bonded laborers, single mothers...
There are schools with a spa next door...Schools where girl students have to come in for stay over in the evenings...Now tell me dont you smell a rat...mole...skunk...bandicoot? I do too. There are funded heavily by churches...by World Vision By Georges and Williams. A blind boy raising saplings for the forest department drops by regularly...one hear i realised he was suddenly pot bellied...on enquiry he said i am happy now mam...i asked why he said father gave me vission...I asked what vision ? I realised he was sponspored by the church now...it found a wife...he no longer was dependent on the forest department or hands...

The south East Asia headquarters of Seventh Day adventist and world vision should not be left behind so the muslims made their moves too...kids are enlisted and taken for summer camps and comeback as changed religious fanatics...i had a group congregating barely 20 feet from my 3 year olds on Fridays...there was a thatched shed with a cone speaker...i objected the police frightened me...vendaam ma complain ellam kudukadhinga...i persisted...they diverted the neighbourhood's sewage into my classroom...i freted fumed ran from pillar to post was arm twisted by the panchayath to provide admission ...on land i was compelled to give a gutter was constructed at our cost and i built a 10 feet wall instead of augmenting school infrastructure...now i see a beautiful white building with green flags and cone speakers i have been silenced Amma endha kozhandayavaana thookita neenga dhaan kashtapaduveenga...

Come May june huge ganesh idols make their way into the town...last year the maximum number of Ganeshas were installed and immersed in all the water bodies left within 30 kms radius...Hindus dont want to be left behind...Sunny Leone numbers blare from the pandals.

The whole thing sucks.
</font>

So pained to read this Sri. It's the middle if the night for you and I hear the agony in your rant.
Yes, it sucks big time.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vidya

I am SORRY
But  India was originally Hindu

They SHOULD be allowed to preach

I bet if the other religions turned away Hindus wont give a rat's ass about Ganesh festival

They have to defend their rights dont they?
If their kids did not get forcibly converted u wudnt see them propagandizing and grandstanding like this.
Its only when terror and militancy comes in, I start fearing the whole thing
Its a shame, how you have to fear such zealots like this was Iran or something

Let me tell you, those guys will probably piss in their pants if they lived in Saudi or Tehran, any perceived misbehavior they cud get their head chopped off

Yeh sab tamasha natak, ridiculous fundamentalism, criminal behavior and lawlessness is possible because INDIA IS A DEMOCRACY

Kahin aur karke to dekhen, sar kat jaayega

I am all for peace and prosperity, just DONT THROW your religion in my face and dont expect sympathy for your cause the day after a massacre.
India's tolerance has pretty much destroyed it.
Aamir Khan must be on cocaine
moonwearer thumbnail
 POLITICS

Every one feels that the easiest way to make money is politics.
Education has become a business in Tamilnadu and bootleggers and smugglers in the last 2 decades have set up colleges and schools all over TN.
Inspired by Lalu every village panchayath has 30 % women representatives...husbands/ sons are the ones running it. An occasional woman president is appointed...you go hoping she will help you in the female infanticide or girl enrolment...you find she is a SWARNAKA waiting to arm twist you to give her the trees you want to plant as part of a Multi tier Afforestation program and the list has  Alphonso teak...water guzzlers and Endo sulfan sustained species...

The small farmer is doctored by Reliance and Safal and SPAR to grow vegetables ...gerkins and Rose onions...3 locule tomatoes and Brussels sprouts...Their harvesting troop will land harvest and take everything by paying you on the spot...farmer gets tempted with money...doesn't mind killing his soil with chemicals...the hard work you put in training him to convert the land and practices organic gets wiped away by retired IAS and IPS for whom contract farming becomes a post retirement money spinner

You are expected to give 25% free seats Under the Right to Education Scheme...who avails of it ? Not the deserving...
You protest against some environmental threat or Nuisance aspect you get slapped with a Right to Information petition. Drunks walk in with letters from that minister or this...my management has to appoint Ex Serviceman to screen who meets me and who doesn' t. I have bouncers to guard me during the admission week for the 40 students i admit in a transparent process.

All norms can get flouted you can charge a lakh as fee and be given a receipt for a thousand...you buy State Ranks ...Your institution is run by Thambidorai and Kanimozhi and Congress Mps. You are a brahmin? You are a woman...I will send every tom dick and harry from the education dept to coerce you...
Despite all this you maintain your sanity ...your integrity...you make a difference that is the hope you have of being a change maker a social activist is created. You need to fight the system...
I am trying to create a data base of X standard resources for children who are in need of text books which they lost in the rain...i have set myself a target of a week to put it together all my secretaries will work on only that a subject a piece drawing all the online resources...i work on the communicative English part...that is the way i can contribute at this moment...I will organise notebooks and stationery by getting alumni, and kids work over the next month to get it...we will raise funds through creating and auctioning paintings...

Errantnomad thumbnail
This was quite a few years bk when I was in my 11 th grade. My class mate , a boy named Mustafa , very poor economic bk ground with only a mother . The mother used to work hard as ayah in my sister's school. I used to get my father's colleague to help me out twice with accountancy in my 12 th grade for no cost. So , that uncle asked me to get Mustafa too home for accounts coaching when I told him abut this boy on hearing that he too needs help.
Much to my embarrassment , this Mustafa started missing lessons and he got off in to a different tangent as he started getting sponsored by a church which was getting funds from here. He started wearing expensive shoes, clothes , watch and stuff as he suddenly had it easy. I could see the change in him. He cursed his religion and told us that he is soon going to convert to Christianity.
He passed away a couple of yrs bk an alchoholic I'm told.
moonwearer thumbnail
Nisha...I have chants from the Vedas and Upanishads speaking of the well being of all life which children are taught...samskrith is the second language and i have somebody trained in Sringeri veda patashaala teaching it...I believe deeply in a power above us Nisha and teach children the significance of every festival. This year we made clay ganeshas and hat is what we all worhipped...we had a Gokulashtami with uriadi...Karthigai was celebrated even by my christian colleagues.
For a small town that grapples with water supply once a fortnight in Summer you dont need 25 feet Ganeshas painted in lead...i incited the kids to talk to their Hindu Munnani relatives saving let us create a record by making the largest clay Ganeshas which is what Tamilans worship ...we had over 250 ganeshas over 10 feet in POP with lead paint