Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The fan blades began to spin, and lo and behold the blades shed millions of pieces of corn flakes and sprayed haldi tinted flour ALL OVER THE KITCHEN

Nisha from where u get these ideas...
Really either u or II is best in pranks!
I was wondering how she managed to put cornflakes on the fan blades..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pranks have started...me rubbing my hands in glee...II will never learn...when these two can behave so childishly. ...we should expect their kids to beat them in pranks and naughtiness except Nivi😈
Can go sleep happily after reading the update...waiting to see dude's revenge. Shravu and Nandu being the ones who are going to enjoy.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Nisha how do you come up with all these ideas for pranks...you must truly have a devilish mind😆 I really should make a file of all pranks/ideas that you have given us through this story. 
Have a great Sunday.
Me off to sleep...good night.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa

I hate ISKCON from the bottom of my heart, it stands for EVERYTHING Hinduism is not
From handing out Geeta as freebies to setting up a table right next to the Mall Santa Claus during Christmas

I live in a ALL white city, NOBODY cares for Hinduism I think in my mind "LET IT GO People"

Its futile

But nope, they are pathetic and needy and groveling

I get a lot of "door to door Christian evangelists" I invite them to speak on the condition that "I will praise Hinduism and try to convert them soon after they are done"

They flee my doors

I am not sure who are the worst criminals, the Left in India or the Left here, people no longer call Dec 25th by Christmas, its a "HOLIDAY"

What the f---?

Yep!!
Makes me very angry
School shows, no longer feature songs about the birth of Christ, or have the nativity scene

The Left want religion wiped out of people's lives

I HATE the fact that Mormons and Catholics are serial propogandists

But I also hate they are slowly being disallowed to practice in their own country

Yesterday I read an article in Mashable.Com about how a bunch of "secular muslims" had mocked and ridiculed MSNBC's ransacking of Farook's apartment under the twitter tag #Muslimapartment,

a bunch of "liberal muslims" had ridiculed and insulted and mocked the MSNBC journos by posting pictures of their cats and Disney characters and stuff with a tagline "Inside my deadly Muslim apartment"
Slamming MSNBC for the "HUGE insult" apparently dealt to them by hurting their "Muslim sentiments"

Accusing the world of being Islamophobic and such

I am thinking, "ummm... the guy and his wife MASSACRED 14 people, isnt a lil rich to expect SYMPATHY for his apartment being ransacked by journos?"

All you guys care about is the fact that Farook's apartment was ransacked?😡
I never killed anyone, so no reason for me to fear FBI and MSNBC, why shud the "secular Muslims" take such offence?
The guy, Farook was a rotten scoundrel, his empty apartment does not deserve any compassion😡

Did the journos have to apologize to the community now?😲
Or the victims families have to apologize to these  ridiculous "secular morons"

The Left is busy shifting the blame from Farook and ISIS on to the media and the 300 million people of this country saying " Oh! poor poor secular Muslims, how horrible... ur feelings were hurt because the 14 are DEAD"

Sounds insane?

I think so too
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Of late for the last three or four months turn by turn someone or the othe knocks on the door on Fridays and politely say a hello and sort of coerce you in to listening to them by reading out verses from the Bible. No enquiry as to if we have the time or interest to listen to them.
It kind of gets difficult to politely send them off.
But this is just not limited to Christianity and nothing is an exception.

So three weeks bk a hindi speaking couple knock on the door and say we live in your neighbourhood.
And she says, I see you now and then. I was very pleasantly surprised. So introductions made my hubs invite them in.
They talk about school , college and slowly begin , we thought we should come and say hello to you now atleast. For the last three months we in the wkend to remain connected go and attend the sermons of this particular Guruji and then comes the preaching of that Guruji on vasudeva kutumbakam.
My alarm in the head begins to go off and slowly I get it that they hv come because they are part of this group that believes in engaging with their neighbourhood, something they couldn't be part of when their son was in school.
So a hello comes knocking on the door after three years becos your Guruji suddenly made you understand the Value of vasudeva kutumbakan.

No offence to anyone here but I kind of found it uneasy mentally.

A simple hello would hv sufficed . But no they had to get the Guruji thing in.
Now they are having a sermon at their place with dinner that we have been invited to.
And I'm already Jittery.Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Oh yes I missed that part of Gita distribution...here they sell it much discounted prices...80 bucks for hard cover book. All the fanatical groups they make...trying to get people become members of their groups😡...nothing comes of their protests or what not...except inconveniencing people..wasting money...and behind all this their will be filthy rich politician.
Baba  Ramdev is worth 5000 crores...thanks to his Patanjali products.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Of late for the last three or four months turn by turn someone or the othe knocks on the door on Fridays and politely say a hello and sort of coerce you in to listening to them by reading out verses from the Bible. No enquiry as to if we have the time or interest to listen to them.
It kind of gets difficult to politely send them off.
But this is just not limited to Christianity and nothing is an exception.

So three weeks bk a hindi speaking couple knock on the door and say we live in your neighbourhood.
And she says, I see you now and then. I was very pleasantly surprised. So introductions made my hubs invite them in.
They talk about school , college and slowly begin , we thought we should come and say hello to you now atleast. For the last three months we in the wkend to remain connected go and attend the sermons of this particular Guruji and then comes the preaching of that Guruji on vasudeva kutumbakam.
My alarm in the head begins to go off and slowly I get it that they hv come because they are part of this group that believes in engaging with their neighbourhood, something they couldn't be part of when their son was in school.
So a hello comes knocking on the door after three years becos your Guruji suddenly made you understand the Value of vasudeva kutumbakan.

No offence to anyone here but I kind of found it uneasy mentally.

A simple hello would hv sufficed . But no they had to get the Guruji thing in.
Nor they are having a sermon at their place with dinner that we have been invited to.
And I'm already Jittery.

Kalpana

More often than not you will find such "preachers" to be the GREEDIEST and the MOST SINFUL of the lot
WHILE trying to get you to take a guilt trip about being agnostic and atheist etc they are actually pushing their "business agenda" of signing u up into their cult to meet the year's "goals"

All funding is driven off of it

All religious organizations work for profit

Its NOT about God, those that get reeled in find out only after its too late

The Kashmiri family in my sub would frequently invite me to watch a "Bhaiji" video some Gujju chap that preaches from a airconditioned open stage in Gujarat while millions swat flies and mosquitoes and endure the 120F/50C Ahmedabad heat to listen to his bull shit about how a person should be helpful generous and not have eershya, and ichha and kaam and moh

ALL while sitting atop a prsitine white mattress surrounded by Hindusims's version of playboy models dressed in "lilly virginal white" that will beat their dholkis and chorus with him when he sings in his besura voice at the end of every 10 minutes of sermon

So anyway I would go JUST to eat the lady's food she is an awesome cook
I wud endure the hour long sermon, it would start at 6 and end at 9 I would go at 8, so I dont have to sit for long, eat, gossip and leave

THAT guy was home for Diwali, when I invited them, he goes "I tried selling my house for 3 months so I can move to Dallas with my wife, (we are building ANOTHER mansion there), this house is paid off fully, son has a full ride at UT Dallas, so I am thinking I will rent the house for winter and make $1700 a month and move to a 1BHK apartment, until I find myself a job in Dallas so I can move and bve with my wife" "Its a fully paid house so the rent is FULLY PROFIT ONLY"

I looked at him and chuckled and thought

"What a piece of work you are, you listened to HUNDREDS of hours of video of that phony crook of a Bhaiji and you still talk about profiting?"

Those that preach and chant and propagate the LOUDEST are the biggest crooks Kalpana
'
shidin0117 thumbnail
From the village panchayat elections to the big wig elections...corruption and political game plan is rampant. All depends on how much money you can throw around. The local election for municipal councils are like the stepping stones...to move forward into the big league. First you spend money then you have to recover the money you have spent and add to it. Quote atrocious amounts in tenders callled do sub- standard work...and line their pockets with the money.😡
shidin0117 thumbnail
Ok back to SOSY world to keep myself sane and happy...
Nisha...what happened to Abhi...will he visit II IN MM? Will our daddi get to know what was the reason behind dude's angst during the festival in DII😛
shidin0117 thumbnail
Ok final good night...will catch up with the comments in the morning🥱