Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Barun/Arnav was good in the bickering! 
Also the whole amma convo, and being scared of Buaji was cute. ðŸ˜ƒ

Did anyone notice how ill fitting his beige pants is?

It bothers me when he keeps running off. I was busy thinking of a similar pants he wore during the "Almost suicide" scene from Flashbacks. Ahems, that was good. And the hair flying in the wind, ah god! not appealing. ðŸ˜†

If only they cut out the whole 6 epis and shown us this as the 2nd epi and wrapped things up with some references it would have been amazing! 

Idk some said his acting didnt touch them -- i would say EXPECTATIONS again. I dont blame u. I rewatch these epi and sometimes like them.. I think i rewatched this like 3-4 times, and i notice Barun's expressions are good. It just seems like he is really tired and also had to be really "chatty" . ASR isnt chatty! 

Even khushi has changed, she uses Tum instead of Hum. She also looks like Chanchan + Khushi mixed ðŸ¤£

edit - OMG barun stop saying your words too fast. I think i need to slow down videos to get him! ðŸ˜¡
Edited by MoonBow. - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

moonbow...

i noticed those trousers. his clothes sit awkwardly. never ever before, not even when jackets looked a little short or they were shiny 😆 as they often were. and yes, the beige trousers during suicide very ahem... and man looked er ah... what to say. 😃

khushi a little chanchan... nice obs... i felt there was another character there too... only the sindoor very khushiesque... sleeveless? anyway.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

moonbow...

i noticed those trousers. his clothes sit awkwardly. never ever before, not even when jackets looked a little short or they were shiny 😆 as they often were. and yes, the beige trousers during suicide very ahem... and man looked er ah... what to say. 😃

khushi a little chanchan... nice obs... i felt there was another character there too... only the sindoor very khushiesque... sleeveless? anyway.

the entire combo he is wearing isnt sitting on him well at all. 
the shirt is too wide around his neck/chest and the trousers dont fit and the jacket is too big on him. Basically they did some cost cutting and borrowed from someone.😆🤢 It's the Blue + red combo which is to come sooon in next epi which suits both of them really well. 

in that particular look, they look their part as Arhi. Even Khushi dont look like chanchan there. 

But i was thinking we would get more epis with that dress combo but seems like only 1 epi ðŸ˜¡
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Horizon

I missed you..

you both...

This edit is too good, can I steal it and post in FB? I promise I will give you the credit. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

incredible scene... that poise and depth... something timeless. like music that sticks to memory and stays untouched.

Nose pin or without it, I'm actually happy with her new look. Cause we really were fed up of her gaudy suits and horrible hairstyle. I Remember there were so many posts made to mock her wardrobe and hairstyle. we also mentioned in our petition to improve her wardrobe. We complained when she was out of style, now we also are complaining as she adapted some style. She became mrs. India and as a tycoon's wife, it's natural to be little stylish.  I saw lot of people who came from suberb became very stylish and classy by proper grooming. So I really don't have any problem with her new style. MoreOver I like her very little and subtle make up, a little wavy hair and simple attire .
Edited by sohara - 8 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
After reading all of your frustrating post I just want to say to you, this jashn is just a recap of ipk along with an epilogue. It's not a sequel or a complete show. It was like a commercial to promote hotstar. Or maybe they tried to check the popularity of Sarun as peope have been incessantly demanding a new show with them. They tested and if the response meets their expectations they perhaps will make a finite series for TV with them. 

So I request you not to be so critical about this small segment and don't expect also. I also was not expecting anything. I'm a crazy Sarun fan, to see them in one frame is a treat for me. So I really don't want to be critical in this matter. And believe me as soon as I saw them today, my heart just lept with joy. Good acting or bad acting, the igniting chemistry enthralled me again though it was not a romantic scene.

Please forgive  me if you think I'm preaching. 
Edited by sohara - 8 years ago
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sohara

After reading all of your frustrating post I just want to say to you, this jashn is just a recap of ipk along with an epilogue. It's not a sequel or a complete show. It was like a commercial to promote hotstar. Or maybe they tried to check the popularity of Sarun as peope have been incessantly demanding a new show with them. They tested and if the response meets their expectations they perhaps will make a finite series for TV with them. 

So I request you not to be so critical about this small segment and don't expect also. I also was not expecting anything. I'm a crazy Sarun fan, to see them in one frame is a treat for me. So I really don't want to be critical in this matter. And believe me as soon as I saw them today, my heart just lept with joy. Good acting or bad acting, the igniting chemistry enthralled me again though it was not a romantic scene.

Please forgive  me if you think I'm preaching. 

ya, I Hope all See it that way and he happy with what they're gettting 
do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Nose pin or without it, I'm actually happy with her new look. Cause we really were fed up of her gaudy suits and horrible hairstyle. I Remember there were so many posts made to mock her wardrobe and hairstyle. we also mentioned in our petition to improve her wardrobe. We complained when she was out of style, now we also are complaining as she adapted some style. She became mrs. India and as a tycoon's wife, it's natural to be little stylish.  I saw lot of people who came from suberb became very stylish and classy by proper grooming. So I really don't have any problem with her new style. MoreOver I like her very little and subtle make up, a little wavy hair and simple attire .

I am also happy to see Khushi in a new style...😳...She looks so beautiful......
Moreover, I think she has kept aside her nose pin becoz THEY CAME IN THE WAY...🤣🤣
BelaSYD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Personally, I really liked the way Khushi now dresses and I felt to be a natural progression of the character. After all, three years is a long time. I can say this based on my own experience... I started my married life in Germany, not knowing a single word of German. Three years later, I spoke the language well, had many German friends, had a great job (in my own profession), and was fully integrated in the society. ...And I was speaking Portuguese (my mother tongue) with accent, leading to an air stewardess, on a flight to Brazil, to ask me where I had learned to speak Portuguese so well...

During the three years since we last saw her, Khushi would have been exposed to many people from ASR's world, attended many functions and most likely wore many designer outfits, including AR Designs ones. And, most likely, she felt the need or wished to change her appearance. The episodes after the wedding, gave us an inkling that this might happen. The first time was when Khushi presented ASR with tickets for an English movie and told him that she would wear a skirt for the movie, knowing that he would like that. Then, when Sheetal brought all her insecurities to the fore, and she started to doubt her fit' in ASR's world, she even thought that ASR might have been considering to include Sheetal in his future. She said (to herself) that ASR would be getting the English Rose' he wanted (that she thought he wanted). Later, when she decided to participate on the Mrs. India context, she expressed her doubts to Nani and Anjali and pointed out to the clothes she wore.

For those reasons, when Khushi appeared today, her new look felt alright to me. She looked beautiful and still very much Khushi. ...And recalling ASR words, on her birthday (after she returned home with the new bag dirty from the crushed tomatoes inside it, and found out the price of the bag)... "You will get fashion sense one day".

On a different note, I felt that Barun act much better in Sayana's presence (in contrast to his poor performance as a  narrator), making those last few minutes, the better ones so far.

But the big question, remains: "What happened to Aarav?" 
BelaSYD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
On the subject of clothes, if they wanted to show that ASR now dresses more casually, why not a pair of jeans, as he wore during Holi, or something like what he wore for the Bali honeymoon? A person who, most likely, has his suits tailor made, would never wear such ill fitting clothes (not that the sweaters he wore on the original series were a better fitting). As for the colour... are light suits like this fashionable in India? I really have no idea!