Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bhavi

Thanks Indu for the response. 
You are right in your explanation. However i still fail to understand that how come that night was so Sabse Imp night of his life. 

I know I am ajeeb😳 

@ Kizh  🤣 🤣 The song selection is out of the world like the show itself. 

@Faiqa - Seriously hats off to you for finding silver lining in otherwise dark cloud👏

Thnx Bhavi , This is me and my motto of life...except wasting energy in negative and trust me when that negative bothers me up to the point where I can't handle..I put myself aside...

now BLUE

ok why it is special 

Watch again

He said two important things 

there is a silver lining in it

and flasbacks come of her hugging him

then he said he never doubted her again

WHY 

because he saw Shyam hugging her ...Chuup gaya hai 

that one thing was like a killer memory and every time he remembers , that one scene comes in his mind even Bali dance and it's frustration was all about that because he wanted to show those two ogling eyes[Shyam] that she belongs to him and he has every right to touch her not hiim 

when she hugged him  he couldn't believe it that this happening and then slowly he hugs her back
ignited moment

and he actually challenged her later as he wanted that so badly again from her 'Dhodti huwei aaogi meri bhanhon main'...clever Raizada

Now very special 

that  ignited moment, alone with her and all what they had for each other...her revealing  beauty all added up ,but we all knew it can't be as it was wy early

though I remember Gul nd his interview Gul said that his supposed to be a consummation night ,but they couldn't as he had to leave for his movie

I always wondered how it could be and then I have many speculations for that too😆

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Thnx Bhavi , This is me and my motto of life...except wasting energy in negative and trust me when that negative bothers me up to the point where I can't handle..I put myself aside...

now BLUE

ok why it is special 

Watch again

He said two important things 

there is a silver lining in it

and flasbacks come of her hugging him

then he said he never doubted her again

WHY 

because he saw Shyam hugging her ...Chuup gaya hai 

that one thing was like a killer memory and every time he remembers , that one scene comes in his mind even Bali dance and it's frustration was all about that because he wanted to show those two ogling eyes[Shyam] that she belongs to him and he has every right to touch her not hiim 

when she hugged him  he couldn't believe it that this happening and then slowly he hugs her back
ignited moment

and he actually challenged her later as he wanted that so badly again from her 'Dhodti huwei aaogi meri bhanhon main'...clever Raizada

My eyes fill with tears see you guys connect away and continue making the tale and characters seem so beautiful... Long Live IPK!!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: BelaSYD

On a different note, I felt that Barun act much better in Sayana's presence (in contrast to his poor performance as a  narrator), making those last few minutes, the better ones so far.

Actors always need inspiration. Sometimes they find it in themselves and sometimes they find it with others.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

My eyes fill with tears see you guys connect away and continue making the tale and characters seem so beautiful... Long Live IPK!!

Hey aquiline,🤗 so good to see you.

yes, it is hard for me to move on, I still find connections...yes it brings some memories alive...

Thnx dear
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
brave indi saw 6 and 7 and all i can say is that i missed you too.
and khushi, when did you change so much that you began to be almost petty over such minor things. and yes, asr, you feel a little more like yourself when you are around khushi...
i so wish something really unexpected and lovely were shown to me after this long long gap... like that first meeting of yours...or the second, the third, or that guesthouse, or that girl under the desk... you were about a dream, a suddenly sucked in breath, a tremor in my stomach, a flaring of goosebump across my upper arms, a sudden heat in my ear lobes. you were not about mundane things like dates and the usual pouty ladki, indulgent regretful ladka.. that was for the rest of the world, you were never tainted by that. you ripped doris, you scowled, you poured juice in shoes, mango because orange wasn't available, you yelled and shouted, you aap shut upped, you raged and then you just felt tenderness ride your heart, you said gadbad, you wondered why hum theek nahin hai, you knew you had to meet the laad governor one more time since you hated him. you dragged a girl to the temple and you loved her more than you loved yourself, you fought and it looked like a dance, you danced and it looked like love being made slowly, you were funny and it felt sexy, you were angry and i felt your heart. you were two people who met no one knows why and you beacme part of each other's breath, not just a man and a woman, but that khadoos arnav singh raizada and sanka devi khushi kumari gupta. you were more than anything else not like anyone else. dates were not important, how badly both your birthdays went, but these small things didn't matter, koi matlab nahin. and now that is all that matters. life is strange, isn't it, asr? isn't it, khushi? ajeeb... if only i hadn't turned one night and seen you on the screen, a man in grey from the back, walking toward a woman in red. she kept walking back, he moved forward. stay there... stay safe.

Aquiline thumbnail

Hey aquiline,🤗 so good to see you.

yes, it is hard for me to move on, I still find connections...yes it brings some memories alive...

Thnx dear

I am glad to know that. *hugs in return* You take care and carry on with your brilliant interpretations. Will be reading and "liking" them whenever time permits. My regards and wishes to all the other Blasters.
Ah, I miss the old days.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BelaSYD

Personally, I really liked the way Khushi now dresses and I felt to be a natural progression of the character. After all, three years is a long time. I can say this based on my own experience... I started my married life in Germany, not knowing a single word of German. Three years later, I spoke the language well, had many German friends, had a great job (in my own profession), and was fully integrated in the society. ...And I was speaking Portuguese (my mother tongue) with accent, leading to an air stewardess, on a flight to Brazil, to ask me where I had learned to speak Portuguese so well...

During the three years since we last saw her, Khushi would have been exposed to many people from ASR's world, attended many functions and most likely wore many designer outfits, including AR Designs ones. And, most likely, she felt the need or wished to change her appearance. The episodes after the wedding, gave us an inkling that this might happen. The first time was when Khushi presented ASR with tickets for an English movie and told him that she would wear a skirt for the movie, knowing that he would like that. Then, when Sheetal brought all her insecurities to the fore, and she started to doubt her fit' in ASR's world, she even thought that ASR might have been considering to include Sheetal in his future. She said (to herself) that ASR would be getting the English Rose' he wanted (that she thought he wanted). Later, when she decided to participate on the Mrs. India context, she expressed her doubts to Nani and Anjali and pointed out to the clothes she wore.

For those reasons, when Khushi appeared today, her new look felt alright to me. She looked beautiful and still very much Khushi. ...And recalling ASR words, on her birthday (after she returned home with the new bag dirty from the crushed tomatoes inside it, and found out the price of the bag)... "You will get fashion sense one day".

On a different note, I felt that Barun act much better in Sayana's presence (in contrast to his poor performance as a  narrator), making those last few minutes, the better ones so far.

But the big question, remains: "What happened to Aarav?" 

well said Belasyd.. I personally choose selective amnesia for anything to do with Mrs India track, so am glad they didn't continue making Khushi silly or a caricature of her old self.

Interesting observation about Barun acting better with Sanaya. Earlier I have always felt he has been perfect no matter what, while Sanaya comes alive all the more in Barun's presence. Maybe its time for a role reversal here as well. I miss the Barun who had me spellbound with his acting.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sometimes it is better to have no expectations as you won't get hurt to say things which can cause hurt among many...

Enjoying the two faces because of them we all are here to know each other

I love the quote you used Faiqa di..

and those gifs with ASR in glasses.. hayee... am giggling thinking how you must get distracted in college..

By the way all your recent gifs have such beautiful layers to them. Which site do you use?
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

That summed it all for me.

Hey Indi, wonderful to see and your amazing team of Blasters are doing well. I heard that you lot even won a little interaction with Mr. Sobti. Sanity is very limited on the Forum once again. I thought the fights would stop after three years but no, its back again. Every post I visited was venomous and gave me a splitting headache. Your Blaster Circle was the only sane place. 

hi aquiline, great to see you.

yeah, wiwy 😃 had a chat with the man. thanks for saying what you do. jashn days have been hard for many of us... in different ways. but i guess this whole thing at blast is about that love all of us feel for ipk... if we rage it's the love, if we swoon, it's the same thing... so despite extremely different opinions on what's unfolding at present, we are chatting and merrily blasting away. one of the biggest gifts of ipk to me really has been this... a group of friends... from here there everywhere any and all ages... rare show. never seen anything like it. even with all its glitches, abs enchantment.

and that line quoted... yeah, after writing it i thought that says it all in a way... then i ran away from it as fast as i could... not all truths am i ready to face at all.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
I love this set of blasters.. They are mast in their old world...Forum positivism or negativity is their least concern...  And i applaud their dedication and friendship. 
Any way what did u get to talk with sobti...there is this new article on sobti.. 

Barun Sobti talks about the comeback episode of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and how his Bollywood career is faring

After burning his fingers in movies, Barun Sobti is back with his old show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

When he had left the superhit show mid-way, the makers were left in a lurch, as viewers were not ready to accept anyone else but Barun and the show had to be cancelled midway. The actor is now back and fans are excited with the news of a special episode of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon to be aired featuring Barun.

Why is he coming back with the old show?

"Why not?" asks Barun. "Shooting for IPKKND is like a new beginning for me. I did it because I have been very close to the show, and I see no reason not to do it. It was great fun being with my team all over again. I am open to performing in TV shows. The only thing I dread is a daily show, any weekly show would be fine with me."

About the fresh show, he says, "We are going to be there together, along with most of the other cast."

The episode will be aired on Hot Star, and Barun says, "It's a brand new episode, shot fresh. Since we were to shoot it all over again I'm excited about it. It was a short thing of about 10 capsules, which could be finished soon."

About working again with Khushi Kumari Gupta (Sanya Irani) and Arnav Singh Raizada, he says, "While working together, we did touch upon a few earlier points that we had shot then. However, I have been in touch with all the technicians and the team so I had actually never missed them." About leaving television for movies, he says, "Actually, I am going ahead with the best among the options I have. It's a risk and whatever good or bad may be the outcome, I have no one to blame. But I am expecting something good to happen. I am committed to many other things apart from films, which keep me busy, so I have to manage my time well. Films are going on at their pace and I am in no hurry. I do not want to just opt for any and every film that comes my way. I will only commit to interesting scripts and characters.

"While being away from television, I had a lot many commitments on the home front, therefore I was spending time with my family," he adds.

"I am very happy with the way things are moving ahead in the film front," he says, adding that he will soon be seen in the film Satra ko Shaadi, produced by John Abraham. "I'm also playing a Bengali named Ron Sen, a sports agent, in the film 22 Yards. The film is directed by sports journalist Mitali Ghosh. Another film in the pipeline is Tu Mera Sunday, which is being made by ad filmmaker Milind Dhaimade."

Was it worth the risk? Leaving a successful TV career for the uncharted waters of Bollywood?

"You see, everything in life is risky. Mostly, films of saleable artists' do well at the box office. I hope to get meaningful films with good stories, which of late have started getting the attention of audiences, and we hope this continues. All who desire to make good films need to do well. I have no regrets after getting into this profession. Now, I am heading forward slowly and steadily and I really hope to do well."

Dec 12, 2015 - Lipika Varma