IPKKND Ek Jashn. Celebrate on Blast.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

we admit we faked it, laad governor and khushi ji...

look at that glorious picture. did we ever think we'd see this? actually, we did. all of us at bftp sort of faked that acceptance of the inevitable, while we held on to a yakeen... that atoot vishwas thing... that faith... that some day some day... ipk season will renew, there will be return. asr and khushi will suddenly come (hmmm did you hear a voice say that word... huskily?) on a gust of wind, on the surge of a rabba vey and take our breath, our very saansey, away. almost on all our thirty threads we brought up this possibility and did some pagal day dreaming screaming about it. and we never left. never said nahiiin. and now though we don't know exactly what's in store for us, we know that yakeen did pay off. acidity is a rare privilege, a gift we weren't going to give up so easily. no question of relinquishing our diwanapan and subscribing to the world of the sane, dibs on that hum khushi khushi pagal baney-ing, pilleejh. over the last few weeks, the kamlesh khabri inspired ghaur-se-dekhiye-let-us-make-you-work-hard-for-the-treat excruciating reveal by star plus and its digital channel hotstar has left us a bit giddy and exhausted. kamlesh ji has obviously had a deep impact on media giants; and why not, he is an ipk classic... so okay, hum samajhte hain (we understand though we nahin understand) and though hum somewhat theek nahin hain, we are too overjoyed to really grudge ya guys your fun. how much we are talking, but you know why... right?

enough talk, now with a hai re nand kissore, let's freefall into

|   iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? ek jashn   |

thoda dard hoga. uh huh, it really hurt quite a lot... three whole years. mujhe iss sab se koi faraq nahin padta... doesn't mean a thing. koi matlab nahin hai?... step forward step back. mere liye uss baat ki, ya tumhari... koi ahmiyat nahin hai.

"Glimpse of the man in brown and the girl in red...
goner I am... celebration (jashn) indeed..."

Horizon murmured dreamily.

|   CLICK HERE FOR SOME SANAYA BARUN PYAAR   |

the song went:

aap poochhenge ke itne dino se kahaan the hum
hum toh laad governor ke pyaar mein padey the
hum toh khushi khushi pagal baney the
jo thi kahaani adhoori wo
aagey lekar chalengey

then barun said: "dekhiye iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? ek jashan."

silence of the ladkis.

#IPKKNDEkJashn

you'll ask us where were we all these days
we had fallen for laad governor 
we were happily going mad 
the story that was incomplete

we are taking forward

barun said: "watch ipkknd ek jashn."

what we really want to ask you is: how do you manage to look so good together... har baar. esp in brown and red. and why do we feel the need for a defibrillator every time as in har baar we see you? you sit there on a computer screen in a still shot, the res not so good, not saying a thing, not moving. and like a piano trilled rabba vey, so many words and a zillion feelings traipse in and race through us, complete episodes in themselves. aisa kyun hota hai?

(later ghaur karoing of that still shot has conphusia us... is that brown or blue or purple, asr? we don't mind. all are good and it just reminds us of the power of the evil sorcerer. he can make pools fly, he can change colours, he can walk tycoonly in with his missus on his arms after several years and make you forget he had ever gone away.)

"This is too good to be true. What are they up to.
To be precise - ye kya ho raha hai?"

exclaimed DurgaS an eyebrow lifting.

this tuesday, 24 november ipkknd ek jash begins.
so looking forward to the celebration of ipk.

s h o r t   t a k e s

shaattt up!
aap shut up!

l o n g   t a k e s

yahan hum dono ke elava aur koi nahin hai... phir aapne kyun?! kyunki tumhara dimaag jo pehle se hi itna kharab hai, usse aur kharab nahin hone de sakte.

khushi, kissi ko jaanne ki zaroorat nahin hai ki jab hum akele hotey hain toh kya karte hain...

achha? par bhang?!!
"shh... main bhang nahin peeta.

nakli phool aur taare laga lene se yeh duniya khoobsurat nahin ho jati. yeh duniya utni hi bedard aur patthardil hai jitni humesha thi.

hum aapse kuch poochna chahte hain, arnav ji.
aisa kyun hota hai, jabbhi aap hamare paas aate hain toh hamari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jaati hai...
humne samajhne ki bahut koshish ki,
lekin samajh nahin paaye... bhulana chahte hain... par bhula nahin paate...
aisa kyun hota hai?

jab tum mere paas hoti ho,toh tumhari dil ki dhakano ke saath saath... mere dil ki dhdkane bhi tez ho jaati hai...

arnav ji?
ranjha!

jab jo kiya... jab jo kaha sab bhool jaao... bas wapas aa jaao... aaj kissi aur cheez ka koi matlab nahin... kissi jhoot ka, kissi sach ka...
jab jo bura kaha usska koi matlab nahin... jab jo bura kiya usska koi matlab nahin... iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin.
bas ek cheez ka matlab hai... ki main... hamesha hamesha.. tumse... 

m i n i s c u l e   t a k e s

who the hell is swami?!

w h a t e v e r.

whatever kya hai, beta?
matlab janam janamantar.

it's a jashn dammit.

every tuesday and saturday
episode will be released at @hotstartweets

join us for another round of ipkknd fun on the forum. we are strictly bash free, please do respect that.

"Have you thought of opening a new thread? Even that 10 min calls for a new Blast thread!"

said supriya.arshi.

A very special thanks to her for BFTP... It's a Jashn.

Credits: Hotstar featured image edit and text indi52, Mr. and Mrs. Raizada GIF, Arnav Khushi A Timeless Romance Gif, the Arnav Khushi collage and the music track is created by Katelyn, Love Finds Its Way banner is made by .ArshiHamesha. All BFTP thread main posts are designed and thought up by all the blasters, our chats and joint dhakdhaks contribute to the look, feel and content.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail

look who's here. okay, dumping all pretense of being cool, intelligent, to be taken seriously, etc., and going awww... juz' look at him, will ya, will ya will ya... yikes, pink?!!! no matter, awww.

and uff our ladki, our favourite girl in the world, she of the gota and pompom and vishwas. but where be gota where be pompom, khussie bitiya... never mind, hum khushi khushi baney-ing pagal looking at you. you gave us that vishwas... girl, you're so missed and we are so happy to see ya.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMi5NG2FC7U[/YOUTUBE]

credit: hotstar

T H E   P R O M O

ipk promos are traditionally chaos causing, mind bending, killing... holi, diwali, hut scene, who can forget. but the dhakdhak and tightening of stomach muscles this one set off, surpassed even dhaiya ho's crookedness, mami ji's gold crush, aranv ji's what the. in a class of its own this excitement... after almost 1,084 days, into 24 hours... into... yeah, can anyone blame us. hum pagal ho rahe they... we were going insane. so, will dhaiya ho join the jashn?

did we just say dhaiya... nooo. NIMBOO MIRCHI, pilleejh.

laad governor danceth, khushi twirleth, he pulleth dupatta.
we passeth out.

"Unbelievable (shake head and right side of lower lip drawing into a smile) (followed by earnest shake of head and sparkling eyes) baat vishwas ki hai..."
said Aarwen on hearing about IPKKND Ek Jashn.

before we go to the next dhakdhak, let us welcome the one who returns after three long years in the way di and khussie bitiya have taught us.
where's that ARATI ka thaal then.

also, let's break a NARYAL aka coconut to pray for the kushal mangal, health and well being of all that's ipk.

especially, the CHEMISTRY.
yes protect it, hey DM, protect it... RAKSHA KARNA.

[Once I realized and it's truly happening]
Bring it on! Hum taiyaar hai (I'm ready!)
BarunDiwani's reaction to the big news.

sweat talk, good times and chemistry

|   FULL STORY HERE   |

off screen masti as it's called is practically a brand created by ipk, the actors and the viewers, with great help from sbs and sbb, of course. now hotstar is also into creating this free flowing magic, reaching out to the tweeting audience anywhere everywhere. as we watch sanaya talk about sweat, barun, body parts and barun retaliate with a single sentence involving sanaya's hair and, er, his beard... hmmm concentrating is becoming hard. this jodi is downright khatarnak (dangerous)... 

borders disappear

nostalgia makes the mind wander as we get ready to leave the past for a moment and step into the future.

|   Blast From The Past - The Mega Index   |

|   Reblast 1   |

S U B T I T L E S   E K    J A S H N

|  
EJ Episode 1   |   EJ Episode 2   |   EJ Episode 3   |   EJ Episode 4   |  

"Hello hi bye bye, Arnav babua, kitne saal hui gaye tumse milke, haan!"

Hello hi bye bye, Arnav my boy, been years since we met!

said Mami ji walking into the sets, and a funny pangy smile hit me somewhere hard to pinpoint. Utkarsha Naik was getting into the skin of the character, she said, and what a character our Mami. Such a gorgeous sight, the dolled up bootiphool one preening.
Happiness is knowing after Hello hi there's Bye bye... Di is smiling sweetly, Akas bitwa has blow dried hair, Nani ji might come along any time, with Lakshmi ji? Even OP/JP/HP, maybe Payal, NK, Babu ji... that adhoori kahani, incomplete story of Babu ji and Snake... will that get told at last? Maybe, maybe not... perhaps La will come by with her new boyfriend. Pam? Sim? This mad pagal feeling.

guess what it's ipk and isn't this skd?

and it's not over till it's...

cinhiann1758 note on the return of ipk

So it has been how many years???
I know, I know and we still pine for them...them who?? 
What... are you crazy?  
Barun and Sanaya of course as Arnav and Khushi. 
We can't seem to forget them, they are embedded deep in the recesses of our hearts.
We remember the nafrat and the pyaar...the dil and damaag...
We wrote synopsis after synopsis and tried to guess what would happen next.  We all sat at the edge of our seats and/or at the edge of our beds, knuckles turning white from the excruciating anticipation of

seconds ...
passing...
until Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon came on.!!!!! 
What would Arnav do next? 
When would he realize his love?  
And that zany Khushi when would she realize all that acidity came from loving him so deeply?
My heart is racing even as I recall these moments ...
And when the show ended I was devastated, depressed, disgusted...
I cried for many months..
I got kittens and named them ASR and Khushi,

I watched episodes 
over and over...

Wherever I could find them, 
just to appease my longing for the pair ...
NOONE CAN COMPARE TOO. 
The lovers who I place on top of Romeo and Juliet, Heer and Ranjha, Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal, Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler,Tom and Jerry (oops sorry wrong pairing)...
But now after all this waiting but never, ever, ever, EVER forgetting...
patience has paid off and Hotstar has made our dreams come true...
SNIPPETS...10 minute videos... to tease us... to give us a gift of our Arnav and Khushi together again.
I am in love all over again...my anticipation is building, my heart is racing, my knuckles are turning white as I sit on the edge of my bed waiting for the greatest love story ever told...
I await...
you await...
we await...
for our Arnav and Khushi and the Raizada/Gupta Families to be on screen again.  
Happiness is here again!

"m..m..maaf kijiye wo... humne aapke gamle se woh... m..mitti.."

"uss gamle mein maine beej boye they..."

"kya!..."

glare

"humey thodi pata tha...?!

hum... mitti wapas lekar aate hain..."

"shut up."

"par... humne woh-!"

"khushi, shut up."

bhelcomes back, ipk. you are such a total jashn.

SBS off screen masti Gifs by .ArshiHamesha., Aap poochhengey promo Gifs by indi52.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

https://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/paunad/glitter-white02.gifhttps://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/paunad/glitter-white02.gif

Faith ...A Timeless Possibility

Jashan-e- IPK.

With Barun and Sanaya...A Timeless Romance

A Dhak Dhak of million of Hearts across the Globe

https://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/paunad/glitter-white02.gifhttps://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/paunad/glitter-white02.gif

This is unimaginable , but time seems on a different planet.I don't want to move on.Have a funny feeling , an unrealistic encounter or something else is waiting for us.Have no clue.Are they ready to break or build this Yaqeen...which is shaky a bit.I don't want to open my eyes to see something different...This is my Yaqeen..it is here, YES!

It is here with all my heart to go dhak dhak...seeing two of my favorite people coming close to each other...laughing with each other...being so carefree...

[baniye mat]  Don't pretend...like nothing happened here... you have shown me the real meaning of Love here.

You are the one who showed me  that How can actually fanyone all in love if a true love reveals.[Pyar kisey kehte hain...yeh apne karna sikhaya]

You are the one who made me love this thorn who knows how to keep it's Rose being protected in all weathers and how to nourish it with deep and silent love.
                                            In Anger

In Love

A silence which spoke million languages to us through two pair of eyes and without saying the whole globe only understood one and only one language...Dhak Dhak...

He gave her a "unmol" [priceless] rose  to her HIS HEART...and  she valued it more than anyone out there after understanding that dhak dhak...They  discovered the peace in their own loud heartbeats which they always felt  with each other...How ironic, they always said it loud "I hate you.." while delivering the most beautiful feeling of their hearts...I love you more than anything..."uss se kahin ziyada..jitni aap karte hain...Because I hate you..."...Hearts delivered and received the true meaning as always and eyes delivered it.

You are the one who planted this seed of Love...which we all felt as a jolt...

and now they are finding it hard to say those three words being in love which they delivered so easily while claiming their hate.

You took this feeling above and beyond  showing that Love can bloom in the direction of Polaris...

He accepted his love, she proved it of being worthy of it...He cherished it, protected it , honored it with LOVE...

A Mother's lesson...he remembered and followed by his HEART..

Indeed "A Rose speaks of Love silently in a language known only to the HEART...

His Mother's faith...Khsuhi's faith broke all barriers...and a Heart found its beat

You taught us how to value of Love...which shouldn't be tken as granted ...Khabi jane nahin dain chahiye...[Never let it go away]

~~  A  Faith ...A Timeless Possibility  ~~

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by DurgaS - 8 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hey hey...

Hey hey hey hey...

Rabba ve Rabba ve

Edited by BarunDiwani - 8 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Three years is indeed a reasonably spaced time in a real life. Lot can change. But it is said a thought is the shortest distance between people.. that way asr and khushi and their love story continued to be in the thoughts and hearts of people who once fell in love with them... a visceral connection with this ajeeb couple...and NO time seemed too long to make them distant!

The tremendous loss felt back in the November 2012. .. more heart break when the RM set was ripped apart... something beloved taken away mercilessly... sobbing and talking away our love and longing for this show and couple.. over the course of these there years... carefully guarding a tiny hope somewhere!

"Celebrations do not come easily" a favorite cricketer of mine once said. Over the years I felt the profundity of that statement of his. As November continued to be an eventful month in the world of IPKKNDians.. a trickling bit here and there.. is it true?.. untrue?...have we really gotten lucky?...then couple days ago came in front that stunning image of Mr. and Mrs. Raizada.. in all their magical glory! With their return came that rare occasion to truly "celebrate"...a Jashn...

Here is hoping that this jashn will last longer...

Edited by Horizon - 8 years ago
Hi all!

Episode 1 is now availiable. Please click on the link below to watch.

Khushi-Arnav, three years later!
ROMANCE | 17:00 MINUTES | CHAPTER 1 | EPISODE 1

Arnav Singh Raizada wakes up one fine morning and doesn't find his wife, Khushi by his side. Instead, he finds a very angry message from her. Now, what has ASR done to spite her? Well, he's forgotten their third wedding anniversary! In between wrapping gifts and planning how to woo her back home, Arnav fondly remembers his first meeting with small town girl, Khushi who slowly made way into his heart and life.

http://www.hotstar.com/#!/iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-423/khushi-arnav--three-years-later--1000077349-e

Edited by Katelyn - 8 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indy di, not sure if you remember me or not but we used to fangirl together teen saal pehle... LOL
The banda is back, but not as ASR though, but a cute Punjabi munda... What did ya think??

Although, it seemed surreal to see BS again after I dunno eons I think... Hayye... His new haircut which was in full display as he got up from bed was really yummy... ❤️
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

whattt.

available already?

even as nervousness is killing me. what are they doing? are they going to get it right? will they mess it up?

i almost can't bring myself to see that first episode.

the hotstar format... so targeted at the very young. bound to have an impact on the material. i just hope it's the right kind. there was always a wider appeal in ipk, a streak of extremely mature and gorgeous understanding of a feeling even in the midst of pretty cheesy falling catching, long endless stares and stuff. it all held together zonkingly well... which is why i guess i got completely reeled in, not even needing to breathe.

please, whoever is the protector of things great, take care of ipk.

kate... no, the link didn't work. can't tell you how relieved i feel. might need a
stiff shot of scotch before i see the first episode or whatever you call a 10 minute segment.

^It's working for me.  Wonder how come it doesn't work for you?  Please go to FB and try. Edited by Katelyn - 8 years ago