Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Hi friends.

Episode 5. Enjoy!

8 Dec | Season 1 | Episode 5 | 12 min

ASR Still Can't Say ILU'
ASR decides to raise a toast with bhaang and not champagne because Khushi doesn't drink it! He's surprised that Khushi hasn't come home because he had asked his di to tell her that he wasn't well. Just as ASR prepares himself to say I love you' to Khushi, there's a doorbell. Has Khushi Kumari arrived?

http://www.hotstar.com/.../.../asr-still-cant-say-ilu/1000078605

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really bad episode. I'm so disappointed. sorry my dis I don't even feel to read all of your brilliant takes. there is no point to discuss this reunion or whatever. This is not the IPK which is very close to my heart, this is is not the show which every single scene was discussed elaborately, this is not the show what kept us in forum for day after day, night after night.
 I just can't digest that ASR is making bhang in the kichen!  It's hurting me when I'm seeing they are ruining the essence of an epic show. Arshi's holi was not Khushi getting inebriated, it's about the sublime confession about their suppressed love. Khushi's suicide attempt was not just a prank, it was an emotional revelation of their misunderstanding. this is really not done. If it was their intention we never wanted them back. Sorry I have to correct my line, are they really back!!!!!! I'm doubtful. No trace of Khushi after 5th episode.😑 mami sure will be shown on next episode, then two episodes will be left. now I think Khushi will come on last episode only as a cameo!!!😑
This jashn is nothing but a trick to promote SP's website.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

Really bad episode. I'm so disappointed. sorry my dis I don't even feel to read all of your brilliant takes. there is no point to discuss this reunion or whatever. This is not the IPK which is very close to my heart, this is is not the show which every single scene was discussed elaborately, this is not the show what kept us in forum for day after day, night after night.

I just can't digest that ASR is making bhang in the kichen!  It's hurting me when I'm seeing they are ruining the essence of an epic show. Arshi's holi was not Khushi getting inebriated, it's about the sublime confession about their suppressed love. Khushi's suicide attempt was not just a prank, it was an emotional revelation of their misunderstanding. this is really not done. If it was their intention we never wanted them back. Sorry I have to correct my line, are they really back!!!!!! I'm doubtful. No trace of Khushi after 5th episode.😑 mami sure will be shown on next episode, then two episodes will be left. now I think Khushi will come on last episode only as a cameo!!!😑
This jashn is nothing but a trick to promote SP's website.

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

first, lots of jhappies. i know exactly where you hurt. i hurt there too. you are right, this is not done. and really no need to read anything i write... i am just ranting... with visuals πŸ˜†.

we had and have a beautiful show that gave us much... and yes, where each scene, even the foolish ones, were worth discussing, chatting about, pining for.

i felt my heart sink at pretty much the second shot of jashn when asr sat there mouth open, gaping a la akash... i didn't even want to look at him. and that room... can you imagine asr living there?

felt a sinking feeling in my heart. one look at khushi on ipad and i knew our girl was gone. that day on have been trying to stay as calm as possible through this madness. 8 episodes. they will be over. 398 will remain. but yes, a cut in the heart... especially by the one i have always been a bit nuts about... barun... that will not go away too soon.

i never thought much of the integrity of ipk writers or most of the directors, especially lalit mohan... but that they could do this... not in my wildest did i imagine.

takes a special level of not caring, not giving a damn... for the show, the fans, the viewers.

and the actors showed the same lack of any feeling, any sensitivity. money seems to buy up everything.

this is a brutal manipulative marketing ploy of star's. i do hope they gain nothing from it.

please don't feel so bad, sohara... our asr and khushi will remain despite this. hamesha. and beyond.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Kya se kyaaa hooo gaya,
IPK tere pyaaar mien...

Dear Hotstar,

ASR does not speak so softly
he does not address the audience for so long
in fact he doesn't talk for such long periods

ASR does not obey his wife and make his own cofee at her insistence. he gets angry and asks her to watch her tone when she teases him of being a Jhoru ka gullaam

He doesn't forget anything, let alone a wedding anniversary to the woman he so longed to have by his side. 

His love, their love, their talks, their fights were hamesha just between them, so no, he will not be reading out loud to us a card he wrote her...

speaking of writing...he is supposed to have really bad handwriting...

and for Heaven sake, he would never put on those shades Mamji  bought him, and keep them on for a full 2 minute or whatever!

ok,venting over

being the optimist i am when it comes to IPK and my love for Sobti...i will keep watching and not take all this seriously this non-sense but just so you know... in case you are reading...THIS IS NOT ASR!!!! DAMMIT!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 8 years ago
h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now I can join u guys. till yesterday, I was like, "ok we got sarun back, its more than enough. its not a show, its just a sort of mini-series. we need to encourage it, we should not bash them, bla bla bla".
but today, I can simply say they tested my patience level.😑

any ways, 5th episode is better than 6th one.
if they can shoot only this much, then they would have given two good episodes, instead of dragging it for 8 episodes, each episode with 2 mins of new scenes with 13 mins of flash backs.

and whats with happily remembering that suicide scene???
so he did remember that incident as a sanka devi's sanak??? seriously? 😲
damn it, his wife tried to commit suicide, because she thought there is no relation, no love, nothing in their marriage. and he found it that funny? he remembered her words "think that even I became a star, a brightest star" during the incident where he thought khushi is about to die or dead. then he found it difficult to digest those words. but now he found it funny??? and happily he forgot the fight that followed, the bull shit he told to her after that incident. atleast a small glimpse of guilt or regret would have saved the episode.πŸ˜•

I mean I can digest all the flash backs, but not this one. atleast not in the way it was portrayed😑
Edited by arshifan89 - 8 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshifan89

now I can join u guys. till yesterday, I was like, "ok we got sarun back, its more than enough. its not a show, its just a sort of mini-series. we need to encourage it, we should not bash them, bla bla bla".

but today, I can simply say they tested my patience level.😑

any ways, 5th episode is better than 6th one.
if they can shoot only this much, then they would have given two good episodes, instead of dragging it for 8 episodes, each episode with 2 mins of new scenes with 13 mins of flash backs.

and whats with happily remembering that suicide scene???
so he did remember that incident as a sanka devi's sanak??? seriously? 😲
damn it, his wife tried to commit suicide, because she thought there is no relation, no love, nothing in their marriage. and he found it that funny? he remembered her words "think that even I became a star, a brightest star" during the incident where he thought khushi is about to die or dead. then he found it difficult to digest those words. but now he found it funny??? and happily he forgot the fight that followed, the bull shit he told to her after that incident. atleast a small glimpse of guilt or regret would have saved the episode.πŸ˜•

I mean I can digest all the flash backs, but not this one. atleast not in the way it was portrayed😑

Oh yes I agree...

putting that suicide FB in was as bad as ever shooting it in the first place. I hate that scene, 
they made a total joke out of a serious subject. Khushi if i knew her rt wouldn't take her own life...step out of the way maybe for La...+ ASR's mom commited suicide...anguish of which he held on to all these years...what. were .they .thinking.
barun is saving grace but it had no place in his reminiscing and smiling about it...this is the man whose whole being becomes restless at the though of her tears or hurt...

they are just  dishing our any force bull shit as you put it...

I would blame Barun for his lukewarm acting but them just look at the material...

Edited by BarunDiwani - 8 years ago
h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Oh yes I agree...

putting that suicide FB in was as bad as ever shooting it in the first place. I hate that scene, 
they made a total joke out of a serious subject. Khushi if i knew her rt wouldn't take her own life...step out of the way maybe for La...+ ASR's mom commited suicide...anguish of which he held on to all these years...what. were .they .thinking.
barun is saving grace but it had no place in his reminiscing and smiling about it...this is the man whose whole being becomes restless at the though of her tears or hurt...

they are just  dishing our any force bull shit as you put it...

I would blame Barun for his lukewarm acting but them just look at the material...

ASR's mom commited suicide...anguish of which he held on to all these years...what. were .they .thinking.
truly said.
we would not have asked for return of sarun, if we would get this.Angry all we can hope is for last 2 episodes. they never cared for fans feelings.
now I can understand, IPK is not back for ''jo thi kahani aage leke chalenge''. they just came back for hotstar views or hits.🀒
any way leave the actors out of discussion. probably, the writers might have used some psychiatrists for convincing the actors to act in EJ. or else, who would call it a reunion. every one is coming and going, as if we are seeing some stage drama... 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello my kindred souls..then in love and now in this downfall... 

I haven't watched the latest ones yet... after coming here i don't think I will..

Ami, πŸ€— truly kya se kya kar diya.. any amateur fan would have done a better job.. they are making us.. the fans who couldn't move on after 3 years... to take it away from our screens. WE don't know who this pink shades wala guy.. I don't even want t call him asr...the name is reserved...

Indi, is LM directing this? If so, my disappointment sky rockets. I have always trusted and loved that director... I thought he knew asr, Kh well.. he did 4 yrs ago... he directed the guest house Khushi, resignation Khushi...i can;t bring myself to believe he could do THIS!  
No idea why barun is doing this.. the way he is doing it.. unfortunately all who I thought know the heart and soul of asr/IPK well... seem to have no clue what they are doing.

Sohara, we are all in the same boat. IPK is  ASR-Kh story. That is a fundamental truth which is safely forgotten with KH not in the picture for so long.If they do not have the resources to do regular episodes.. they could have just done 3/4 Asr- Kh scenes post their marriage.. like short drabbles... thats all what was missing in the original..

Jashn is unrecognizable...unimpressive.. banal at its best..It can't possibly be an extension to an exception like IPK!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

ami,

great memo to coldstar. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ that is no asr by what the and shut up get out.

indu,

i don't know who is directing, but barun mentioned the team was the same as ipk... and somewhere there was mention of lalit mohan. but honsetly, this looks like banwari directed and lakshmi ji did make up. masala mama most likely wrote the script and babli and arav worked out the jokes. shyam definitely has run off with asr's make up man... imagine looking at barun and going ouch.

i feel like slaying someone really.

that suicide... in the first place, all wrong. but if you have written it in, don't make it into a cutesie thing for h's sake... and asr did have a thing about suicide... his mother killed herself... wonder if the writer remembers... oh i forgot, masala mama has the bimari of forgettiyaying.

honestly, the ridiculousness of this whole jashn thing. how dare anyone treat viewers and lovers of ipk so badly... but more, how can anyone butcher stuff they have been part of themselves and for so long?

terribly disappointed in barun. and of course, sanaya and the key makers.

star i never expect anything of... but the rest.

not done, guys.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indranidi, I came here to find you.
Can I scream n cry my heart out? What are they doing to IPK? Why did barun agree to do this? Who is writing it and why the acting is so bad? Is this the closure IPK deserved? 

Just give me a hug.