Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ShyNomad

Please continue😳

Sorry dear, not in the right place right now... πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
'Wow Nachiket' she says softly, her eyes moist with tears.
He pulls her in his arms and gazes deep into her eyes
'Ragini, this is supposed to make you happy. Not cry. I can never see you cry.'

Ragini sniffles.
'I am happy Nachiket. Just overwhelmed. All this ... and all those lonely years, empty hearts, grief stricken nights ...'

Nachiket pulls her closer to himself and kisses the top of her head
'I understand. I hardly survived either. But I do not want to think of those moments any more. I have you here with me, in my arms, and I can't thank God enough.'

Ragini smiles against his chest.
'Are we even planning to go inside Nachiket? Or are we going to stand over here, by the door, all night?'

Her cheekiness makes him smile. He cuddles her a bit tighter and then says,

'Of course. I have so much to share.  So much to plan. All with you.'

'And these petals?' Ragini asks

'... are for you', he answers in a heartbeat.
'Come, let's go inside.'
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She turned around at the touch of the rose petals and reached out to touch his face, the darkness making things so hard for her. She waved her hands for a bit before Nachiket guided his cheek to fit on her palm and she blushed, even in the dark. 

He had shaved. He felt so good. She purred involuntary and felt a chuckle escape his lips. 

poetic thumbnail
'Can't afford to leave rashes all over' he chuckles into her, knowing very well how she would blush in the dark.
After a while, she tells him,
'We have to be careful, Nachiket. We have grown up children. Now tell me about your work?'

They walk in slowly towards the balcony, attached to their room. The set up in this flat was different than the one below, and both Ragini and Nachiket have been happy to find a square sized balcony, facilitating them to set up a romantic nook in the corner.

Rose petals greets her there as well.

loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Champagne? I'm not drinking!" Ragini announced as she took in the contents of the table. Nachiket laughed on seeing Ragini's horrified expression. "I've got the non-alcoholic one too." Nachiket pointed to the other bottle. Ragini was relieved.
"Lets sit on the floor. I'll get the rug." Ragini brought the rug and pillows. Nachiket moved the table and chairs to the side. Ragini settled and rug and pillows on the floor. The rug was black with big red flower patterns. The red rose petals around it, along with the red pillow covers, made the whole place look resplendent. 
"Why did I not think about it?" Nachiket said, amazed and Ragini laughed. She stood up and came to stand near him.
"I'll change into something more comfortable. Will you set the food till then?" Ragini caressed his cheek. It is so smooth! 
"Sure!" Nachiket replied, but Ragini didn't hear him. She was lost in the feel of his skin under her fingers. Nachiket tried his best not to laugh or groan. "You want my help?"
Ragini heard this time, "What?" she was confused. Nachiket chuckled. "You want me to help you undress?"
Ragini understood what he meant and why he said it. She removed her hand hastily, "Shut up Nachiket!" And she left the balcony, her cheeks warm. She could hear him laughing and that made her blush.
Edited by loveleen3 - 8 years ago
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted belowEdited by shabz50 - 8 years ago
loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shabz, the way your Nachiket showers gifts on Ragini, he'll go bankrupt again.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This was amazing! β€οΈ
Somebody continue! I can't think of a gift right now. Diamonds are not right for this occasion. πŸ˜›
Edited by loveleen3 - 8 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Nachiket smiled appreciatively as the aroma of the food spread across. He was happy because she was.
Carefully balancing the dishes in his in his hand, he made his way to the balcony. Only to return for the more.

Only to be stopped dead in his tracks, like a deer caught in the headlights, as Ragini stepped out of the room. And walked towards him.

Scrubbed clean of any make up and her hair loose, Ragini was glowing, simply dressed in her baby pink silk night dress. 

That was it.

Nachiket knew at that very moment what strengthened their bond every passing minute.

Her simplicity. There was no match for it.

Her eyes twinkled as she took in his dumb founded expression. Tiptoeing, she kissed him lightly on his jawline and whispered

'Let's go eat ...'

poetic thumbnail
Oh ok, we posted simulatenoeusly.
To be read

Poetic >> Shabz

Shabbo, please repost that part again ... now πŸ˜Š