Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
After so long u updated
N dono ko alag kar diya πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I hope Arnav fights for her
mkavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sandhya first of all thanks for the pm. i thought after this long gap u will miss it.but even if u missed it i will never miss the story as i was regularly checking this thread.this story had impressed me from the terrific prologue and ur arnav and khushi are always very special.as for the update so many things happened in just one evening.khushi's realisation her hesitation and then their separation.πŸ˜‰ it seems a little rushed to me.maybe it's because u are writing after all these days.eagerly waiting for the next update.
garimaarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear
Awesome update
Loved it
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread Sandy.  It was a mark of the popularity of your craft with this art. I am very very happy for you.

Secondly, welcome back. It is good to have my friend and one of my favorite author back in action. β€οΈ πŸ€—

I did not see any rustiness anywhere Sandy... It is as free flowing as always, as captivating as always, as entertaining as always and as enchanting as always... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So if you felt any rustiness let me assure you, you have over come that and some my friend. It is a fantastic job and I was able to slide into as if I have only read Chapter 10 just a couple of days ago. But in reality I have read it when you wrote it.

A young girl of Khushi's age and the amount of pressure she face with the snoopy relatives is every unmarried girl's nightmare. Gosh they are forever tying to marry girls off. We may be in 21 century but in many ways we might as well be in the dark ages. 

Coming to the 'Not to be before it can be' was really sad. This time I am with Arnav. He could not have spelled it out any clearer if he had drawn a map for her. Khushi should not have insulted his intelligence and at least given him the courtesy of opening out a little bit more to him. Now what? As he correctly pointed out she better stop from yo-yo'ing between the hot some time cold some time attitude...

And he is gone now... GONE!!! What is the use of tears? I am so frustrated I wanted to shake this girl?

Thanks for this beautifully presented Chapter.

anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome back sandhya.Beautiful update for a amazing story.
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdd1959

THANKS        4     D     PM.

I     M       NOT     AWARE     OF     UR      WRITING     STYLE,   I     THINK THIS       D       FIRST     WORK    OF    I  CAME     ACROSS...
BUT       I        LOVED          D   WAY   U  WRITE...
THE       PLACE     U   HAVE    TAKEN     AS   UR     STORY    BASE,    I   FELT      LIKE      INSTEAD    OF    READING    I    M  WATCHING      IT   THROUGH        UR     WRITING...I    M     VERY   GOING    2    ENJOY UR    STORY.     I    M    SURE     ABOUT    IT...
I      THINK       KHUSHI      NOT     COMMITTED     HER       FEELINGS   4      ARNAV         BEC    OF   HIS     MOTHER           WHO     THINKS             KHUSHI     IS   RESPONSIBLE     4      ANJALI'S       DISAPPEARENCE      N       STILL      KEEPING              GRUDGE      ABOUT  IT.     I       THINK     KHUSHI       TOLD     ARNAV    ABOUT    CONSIDERING         JOB    OFFER      BEC       SHE      IS      AFRAID     OF    HER     FEELING    N     ATTRACTION   4   HIM     2  KEEP  2   HERSELF...VERY      MUCH    EAGER    N    CURIOUS      4       THIS     ARSHI...AAKASH    N        LA   PAIR...MADHU  BUA,    N     GM  UMA    LOVED   EVERY    CHARACTER.   
PS.    PARDON    MY    ENGLISH...

@Red - You are spot on. That is exactly what I feel too.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy to see you back Sandhya.. hope things have settled now. congrats for the new thread.. 
Awesome updates.. i had missed chapter 10 too.. so read both 10 & 11 and there were awesome.. however sad with the end of chapter 11. Arnav is gone and he don't even want to be a friend with Khushi.. felt bad to see the change happening between them.. Khushi should stop living in her past, well Arnav is very much in connection with today and future.. he is not so much in past and seeing his emotions towards Khushi leaves no doubt about Arnav's thoughts about their future together.. even he must be have thought of consequences of having a relation with Khushi but he is not deterred however Khushi is giving up before even trying.. well now looking forward to see what happens next.. loved the super awesome update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello sandhya
Thanks for the pm, Thanks.
Coming to the update, as usual it was marvellous, what a detailing of scenes especially Uma's parting of her bun and warding of an evil eye  what most of older generation do ,
The description of valley and it's beauty how can u capture in ur words and relly to us as if a scene is running on the screen.
So they couldn't ignore the elephant, 
Eagerly, anxiously awaiting to see how the story unfolds.
Thank u , thank u, thank u,
Pls update soonish dear