Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalarukh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wt a lovely comeback with a bang...beautiful chapter...emotions blended awesomely with the ambiance of party :)...madhu is such a sweet aunt...every one should wish for ...loved the way she invited all friends of khushi to make her comfy and happy...her all efforts seems to me like she is trying to heal khushi from all fears...getting her proper dress,facing people,mingling with them and all...its like bringing life back to her 
its good to see akash and lavanya in pic :)...lavanya seems pretty nice girl...hope she helps in bringing back true meaning of love in akash life,is it too early to say :)...well just a small wish of a heart :)...its amazing how arnav noticing akahs and lavanya...and wishing best for akash but obviously with careful steps akash needs to move this time in life.
coming to arnav and khushi...loved loved loved their door meeting..:)...the attraction ,the eye lock ,his words..her smiles all look so good...but then poor guy waited long for a moment to chit chat with her...but can't blame khushi here...she is having load of baggage of past present...poor girl ..i am just hoping and wishing that  arnav being so sensible ,he able to read between the lines...he able to connect the dots after listening to her,of course i do..then wt is stopping her from taking next step...h ope he understand that  khushi is afraid of his mom their painful past ..i so wish he thinks on these lines so that he can bring himself and khushi out of these insecurities...only he can help her out ,for sure...i loved his words on being confused facing her blow hot blow cold attitude ...it felt so good  when she said ..ofcourse i do...  but then next moment all went wrong...so he is having his tabs on khushi...he knew about radha...i hope instead of running khushi find solace in arnav and they both work together in right direction..simply fabulous chap...loved it

Edited by lalarukh - 8 years ago
-prodigy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An update from youuu !!!!! what a surprise!

i really loved the update .. i loved the fact that both came to the terms ,not beating around the bush 
 but i can see where khushi is coming from,how can she involve with someone with such terrible history behind and that's just not the history thats haunting them even now and i guess it will forever , so given the situation no wonder she chose to run away!!im infact surprised that arnav hadnt thought about all these with all his mom hatred toward khushi! but huh! in love its bad enough one person is sane .. there should be some insanity you know ;) but god arnav is so perceptive!

and im more puzzled and glued to the story with radha thing .. i mean what is happening there!! are there some group behind all these ..

madhu and patti are very sweet and supportive loved them..

waiting to read more

thank you for the update sandhya , take care..

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Marvellous update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Khushi and Arnav awesome update
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
THANKS        4     D     PM.
I     M       NOT     AWARE     OF     UR      WRITING     STYLE,   I     THINK THIS       D       FIRST     WORK    OF    I  CAME     ACROSS...
BUT       I        LOVED          D   WAY   U  WRITE...
THE       PLACE     U   HAVE    TAKEN     AS   UR     STORY    BASE,    I   FELT      LIKE      INSTEAD    OF    READING    I    M  WATCHING      IT   THROUGH        UR     WRITING...I    M     VERY   GOING    2    ENJOY UR    STORY.     I    M    SURE     ABOUT    IT...
I      THINK       KHUSHI      NOT     COMMITTED     HER       FEELINGS   4      ARNAV         BEC    OF   HIS     MOTHER           WHO     THINKS             KHUSHI     IS   RESPONSIBLE     4      ANJALI'S       DISAPPEARENCE      N       STILL      KEEPING              GRUDGE      ABOUT  IT.     I       THINK     KHUSHI       TOLD     ARNAV    ABOUT    CONSIDERING         JOB    OFFER      BEC       SHE      IS      AFRAID     OF    HER     FEELING    N     ATTRACTION   4   HIM     2  KEEP  2   HERSELF...VERY      MUCH    EAGER    N    CURIOUS      4       THIS     ARSHI...AAKASH    N        LA   PAIR...MADHU  BUA,    N     GM  UMA    LOVED   EVERY    CHARACTER.   
PS.    PARDON    MY    ENGLISH...
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my wat a fantastic surprise ... welcome back sandy...
the moment i saw hot as one of the email subjects i was on cloud nine 😃
fantastic chapter... oh khushi u running away again...
wow arnav is completely into her n does not shy away from letting her know abt it... glad khushi confessed she likes him too
akash n la have clearly something going on...
madhu is a fantastic aunt and so is patti...
eagerly waiting for the next!!
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back... and loved this update...
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to c u back n hope you r fine at ur new place..
Awesome update. I didn't feel d long gap.. nw wat wil change khushis mind..? I didn't knw akash n lav wil catch up easily. Poor arnav... he is willing to take d chance despite d history of khushi with his family... 
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome back!!! have missed this story!!! Great to see you well!!
what a beautiful update
thanks ever so much for the pm xx
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Sandhya Di... missed you...
Lovely update... feeling bad for both Arnav & Khushi. This is all so complicated... kaash their life could be easier... kaash to take a step to someone you love, itna kuch calculate nahi karna hota... but alas, life isn't that easy... i can totally understand khushi, in her shoes probably I would've done the same... also it's not easy for Arnav to understand... how little they actually know each other... but they are ArShi, they're meant to be together... so they'll overcome all the hurdles, waiting to see how they're gonna do that... what's stored for them ahead...
By the way, loving Akash-Lavanya very much... and khushi's aunt is super cute... waiting to see ahead... continue soon Di  .