~Arhi FF~#4~The Hands of Time~Chp-15~P.129~Mar 13~Link to Th-5 on P.1 - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update
Anjali's kidnapping has affected so many lives
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sandy, I start with an apology... I am sorry I was unable to read the updates after Chapter 12 till now and just got back into it.

Chapter 13

Excellent update. Loved the palpable tension in Arnav and the knowledge of that shadowy figure. Did Arnav really loose the keys or he was searching for that shadowy figure?

I am so glad that Khushi opened up that too to Arnav (there is a poetic justice there somewhere). Unless one talks about their inner fears they cannot face it and deal with it. It will keep eating away into their mind. Lets hope this sharing with a person who is equally affected will help to heal Khushi.

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chapter 14

What a way to start Book 2! Bravo Sandy... πŸ‘

On one side mystery and danger and the other side a budding romance. Both handled brilliantly and both gripping int heir own way.

Will Shyam turns out to be a friend or a foe? It is going to be interesting as you unravel this mystery?

Chapter 15

Aarti's sorrow is so palpable... That was the standout part on this chapter for me. I still don't agree with the way she treats those around her and mainly Khushi and her family but your are making us see a mother through a more mellowed son's eyes. It gives better understanding of the pain she is carrying inside her. 

Arnav is making ore of an effort as romance has touched his heart. He is self analyzing / realizing his choices to without only blaming his brother and father. Love can change a man and he is the proof.

A flirtatious Arnav and a unsettled Khushi. Loved it.

The moment Khsuhi ran off into the forest I expected how it is gonna end. All those adrenaline and you did not disappoint. Thank you!

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

Chapter 14

What a way to start Book 2! Bravo Sandy... πŸ‘

On one side mystery and danger and the other side a budding romance. Both handled brilliantly and both gripping int heir own way.

Will Shyam turns out to be a friend or a foe? It is going to be interesting as you unravel this mystery?

Chapter 15

Aarti's sorrow is so palpable... That was the standout part on this chapter for me. I still don't agree with the way she treats those around her and mainly Khushi and her family but your are making us see a mother through a more mellowed son's eyes. It gives better understanding of the pain she is carrying inside her. 

Arnav is making ore of an effort as romance has touched his heart. He is self analyzing / realizing his choices to without only blaming his brother and father. Love can change a man and he is the proof.

A flirtatious Arnav and a unsettled Khushi. Loved it.

The moment Khsuhi ran off into the forest I expected how it is gonna end. All those adrenaline and you did not disappoint. Thank you!

Thank you for coming back to read HoT πŸ€—

I have been so irregular that it hasn't been fun for regular readers to wait around for updates. I'm glad you enjoyed the updates :D
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Is Khush in danger? I don't want it. Let her smile once in a while. Edited by Annasabu - 7 years ago
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thrilling, romantic, and realistic. That sums up this update. Beautiful
v5a1s6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Does this mean we are to get an update of this wonderful story sometime soon? 
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

commenting to keep the thread open.

owin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It is a very intriguing story.Please do continue the story.