Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy to see new update on this wonderful story... Very good update to introduce everyone ... Now real interesting part coming up as arnav on the door..Edited by ranogill - 8 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome back Sandhya .

When it comes to the matter of love , it won't be easy for Khushi and Arnav .Their past is so complicated to experience the joy of love easily . But I am glad that like adults they shared their feelings .
And I always believes in this theory ;If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

Edited by Kamala05 - 8 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back Sandhya. 🤗

Hands of Time - the phrase itself gives me goosebumps whenever I think of your story and the title.

People say time heals everything. Does it really? Or does it just mask the unhealed wounds with translucent layers of passing moments and when these moments get blown away by the winds of memories, it can be seen that the wounds are still raw and hurting !!!!

Madhu, what a brave woman!!! 
A woman who dared to go against the norms of the society, who swam against the tides and today she has earned the respect of not just the characters in the story but my respect too as a reader.

Women like Madhu who can stand up against any kind of abuse they face are very much required in many societies and cultures. 
And Uma herself is a great woman. I am sure that if Madhu could stand up against abuse, Uma's way of bringing her up was responsible to a great extent.

Akash and Lavanya seem to have hit of quite well. I hope La does know about Akash's past and she is okay with it.
Akash is a genuinely nice guy and hope this time he finds love and happiness.

Uff, these nosy relatives, they are like these parasites always trying to find gossip material out of others lives.

Finally Arnav and Khushi. It hurts me to see both of them suffering like this. It pains that Khushi wants to end this even before beginning it.

It is strange that for someone like Khushi who was born in a family of fighters, who was raised up among rebels, chickened out today before the start of something amazing.

Why does she feel guilty of being happy? Why does she think that she does not deserve joy in her life? Yes, what happened with Anjali was unfortunate, but it was not Khushi's fault. It could have happened to anyone and it is still happening. How long is she going to blame herself for what happened? And the sad part is, she is hurting so many in the process and the latest one to join the club is Arnav.

I hope she understands one day that thinking about herself or her happiness once in a while does not make her selfish.

I wished, how I just wished that in the end she just ran into his arms forgetting everything and everyone. 

But her inner demons are much stronger than her urge to love someone or be loved by someone.

Her state reminds me so much of the song from the movie "Masoom".

Tujhse naaraz nahi zindagi
Hairaan hoon main
Ho..hairaan hoon main
Tere masoom sawalon se
Pareshaan hoon main
Ho..pareshan hoon main

Jeene ke liye socha hi nahi
Dard sambhalne honge
Muskuraaye to muskuraane ke
Karz utaarne honge
Muskuraun kabhi to lagta hai
Jaise hothon pe karz rakha hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KbhG64nLaM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago
rdforfun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Surprised and welcome back

That was good update too...
Edited by rdforfun - 8 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was good! Werlcome back Sandhya...
Arshi2503 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surprised Sandhya ,very happy to see the update.
Welcome back.Its like our IPK returned.
Awesome update.Why Khushi is leaving ?
She wants to find out missing Radha
and Anjali.She should talk to Arnav and
clear whatever there in her mind.
I felt sorry for hurt Arnav
Thanks for the pm waiting for the next impatiently

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back dear I was so waiting for your update and as always it was awesome now what will she do will she stay or just run away. I could feel Arnav's pain he was so shattered the way he said they can't be friends because she was much more to him.
rizib thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sandhya!!!!! 🤗 Welcome back!!
Definitely missed you yaar! 
Loved the update so much. Finally some sort of a confession took place. I don't think Khushi will go to Mumbai. Waiting to read what happens next.
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What a wonderful surprise to open IF and find an update from you! Made my day!
And no you have not lost your touch. The update was just as engaging and you brought out both their struggles with themselves and the situation so beautifully...

Now more than ever I feel like reading DND :-( Since you have been a sweetheart and have started posting, keeping fingers crossed that DND will find its way somewhere too!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 8 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no...please arnav turn back...i feeling restless again