Posted: 6 years ago
The heartwarming moment of the day 
I measured..don't tell she says 
II he says overwhelmed
I'm bigger now..yaaay she texts him
Can I have a picture he requests 

Wooow I feel so so so nice SmileBig smileEmbarrassed
Hey guys! I'm fine. Thanks for asking. But the tremors were pretty strong. I was feeling dizzy even an hour later. Usually I'm the last one to know there was an earthquake. I don't feel a thing. This time I alerted everybody in my office. 
I came home with a fever. I'm curled up in bed without even changing. Everybody asking if I'm fine really touched me as I'm alone right now
Wow what a cute update II measuring herself, her capacity to care for others. II goes all out to care for her loved ones try to attend to their needs and please them in ways she can . She only has the dude, dad and Sam to care for her. If Appa is partisan in his affection so is Amma. The way she cares for Akka she does not for II. She does regret it but does not send Dabbas the way she did to Akka. Maybe there are enough folks to care for her but definitely when my pregnant daughter says i made Baingan it did not turn out the way you do i would have made Baingan and brought it over for the girl however busy i maybe. First pregnancy and cravings that go with it...
Despite having all the people around Akka gets all the doting...despite knowing that there is no mother in MM despite knowing that whatever iyer food she craved II would have to make it herself. Except the one rasam making instance of Akka i don't think there is any dabba sent to MM though dabbas go to DII from MM and Shanthiniketan. If Amma could not have it delivered the Merc that went to drop Lakshmi Venkat could have been used or a call could have brought Mahaveer to DII.
Sri VISHVANATHA IYER IS only Vaicholil Veerar. (tall talker...man of words not deeds)
It is not whether II has folks in MM or not is it whether you are there for her the way she is for every Iyer.
Nams since you mentioned teams...i am team II against the rest of the iyers as of present. I am disappointed with Amma's mothering of a masakai II. I remember we have a custom of not merely Amma but a lot of  Athais,  periammas and neighbours sending me special dishes...inviting to porandhagam and gifting a green saree or outfit. Amma has not done the masakai treat for II.
The dude maybe away but he is deeply caring and ensures he makes her feel special.
Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago
Beautiful update...
Loving dude, adamant appa...and I really hope II doesn't bite more than she can chew...job, periappa, karwa chauth, navaratri...all these will just add more to her plate. Granted she has the resources, but its going to take a toll on her.

Appa...people will always speak whatever you do, you do the right thing then also they will comment otherwise also they do. It might be positive or negative...just try and broaden your view.

Dude you are going to miss so much of the pregnancy...the little small things which could be shared with each other face to face...instead now u have to resort to pics and texts. Wish he and II could be together and share all the sweet moments. 

And I too agree with Nams...loving SIL, FIL, parents are all OK but husband holds a special place. Appa is right in his grouse about being looked after by the servants. Nothing can beat when the person u love is there holding your hand and offering comfort, care, concern.

Best part: BTW I miss my guy and I measured and I am big and dude overwhelmedBlushingDay Dreaming
It was nice and indeed true no matter wht how much educated or upfront u are when it comes to such things( pregnancy ) u r tend to become superstitious... We all do to some extend and there 's no harm in it!!!
Missing dude and texting him that she is fuller now tell how much these two r missing each other.. Nisha do something LOL
And appa please grow up and see how much she is happy there in MM... Her house list now include only MM and Paris appt. and if u will behave like this then that time is not far when she will think two times before coming to DII!!!
II u r right and u hav full support of all other than appa so take periappa to MM Clap Star
Originally posted by modernfamily

Hey guys! I'm fine. Thanks for asking. But the tremors were pretty strong. I was feeling dizzy even an hour later. Usually I'm the last one to know there was an earthquake. I don't feel a thing. This time I alerted everybody in my office. 
I came home with a fever. I'm curled up in bed without even changing. Everybody asking if I'm fine really touched me as I'm alone right now

Sudhi...take care Hug Get well soonSmile
Appa unwillingly looked at her bulge

There are many husbands work in Middle East leaving their pregnant wives back home... Can every husband stick to wife for 9 months? Dude is trying everything possible to be with her... Is Ranjan servant? Such harsh words Angry.. How many FILs accompany their DIL to hospital during pregnancy.. Appa atleast did you do that? We can understand nobody can take Dude's place... Before a tear drops from her eyes he can fly back to India... Just bcoz you don't like Dude don't treat her like that... I don't like to hate you.