SS 57 Common Love - Page 72

Posted: 8 years ago
Looks like its the older daughter and SIL who came to verbal blows?😲
But it happens with them all the time. Bala over indulging his family and Vandu fuming?? or some issues about spending money?? or maybe her wanting to stay back and help out for a while at D II till Periappa is better?? more trouble in Iyer paradise.. Sigh..

I really like the visuals I get when you narrate such simple and realistic scenes- the one with the mother-daughter duo cooking. Totally comes alive for meπŸ‘

have a great day ahead Nisha. I shall get back to my work in peace now😳 

bye allπŸ€—
It's true then girls have a strong power of sensing danger the "sixth sense" is hyper activated in girls, II could sense the anger of manny for any how hurting her brother...

Appa is like that pados wali aunty who has her ears in any conversation around about the hot topic doing rounds, appa aap bahut cute ho when you fight with dude or blame him for things he may do acc to you sometime in near future.

II said em always motherly towards the rakshashan, at first I thought she spoke of dude but then I realised she spoke of shravu. But then II you also behave like a mother to dude at times of need.

Dude Tum kab aaoge waapis it already feels like a while since you were around her. Nisha can we please get a update where dudes alone and how he misses her yet can't get back due to work commitments, want to know how restless he is
What happened now with vandu??πŸ˜”
Originally posted by ishruhi

What happened now with vandu??πŸ˜”

Noufi! How are you?
The door bell rings in a flat and the woman alone in the house opens the door. 
Beggar, "Amma please give me something"
Woman, "here take"
Beggar, "please come out and give"
Woman, "OK"
Beggar, "ha ha ha, I am Ravan"
Woman, "Ha ha ha, I am not Sita, I am the maid.
Beggar, " Ha ha ,even better, I still regret carrying away Sita, Mandodari will be happy, we want a maid.
Woman, "Ha ha, Only Ram came searching for Sita. If I vanish, all the people in the building will come searching for me..."
Hello Jyothi and Noufi...how r u peeps?
After the nice mellow update in which appa was so cutely worrying about his fav kozhandai, and cute baldie and Shravu...now again fire works are going to start...now what has caused Vandu's temper? 

Loved the daughter and amma cooking and talking about life...I do the same thing...mom cooks and i assist and we gossip and talk about things. Completely relatable and Appa trying to eaves drop for any ammunition to hold against dudeπŸ˜†. Good II shared everything with amma truthfully

Kids and crackers...always comparisons arise...my son is waiting to ask his dad for crackers and wants to buy it before the mid-term exams results are out...chaloo fellow he is...

Thanks for the update Nisha now can go and sleep peacefully...

Subah dekhenge Vandu ke problem ke bhaare me...

Good Night/Morning to all  the SoSyians. Hope the full moon gives me calm mind so that I can sleep serenely.

Jyo. Good one. Indeed, god knows how many people will come in search of that maid. πŸ˜†
Hey shilpa how are you how are your Kuttis 
Nisha...why is Akka's fuming?😲 Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Nisha...why is Akka's fuming?😲

Hey sr Nisha will answer this in morning