Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dristi

SUCH a perfect name for Nivi wasnt it?
I mean she embodied everything noble. I am still unable to comprehend how she could be so calm and well mannered to everything and everybody. All rich kids are spoilt rotten, they have an attitude of entitlement (even the ones that claim they dont, have one)

She was just a pure soul, who could never see anything evil in anyone

Over achiever, so gorgeous to look at, so loved, so eager to please, how she cooked for Sahil's parents, that appreciation she hoped would come from us when she went and chopped off her hair

Bahut kam log hamey badal paate hain
Usne mujhe kayi tarah badal diya

I am not even ashamed to admit, she did that, being so many years younger than I am
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am speechless nisha 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

It is updates like this which makes me wish for a 'happily ever after' for this couple.. when I want every single day of their fictional lives to be filled with joy.. no drama, no real life being a bitch, nothing... But I know that would get very dull at some point๐Ÿ˜ณ Just amazed at the emotional connect I've developed with the people in this story.. That is some consistent spectacular writing ๐Ÿ‘ Congratulations Nisha! and Thank youโค๏ธ

THANK YOU

When I think of her and when I think of some things in my own life I am unable to sit down to write another chapter, but then I tell myself... unknowingly I seem to have inspired her, she said so, she continues to do it every day for me now, everyday

Every time I step away from the story, finding reasons to grieve I come right back to it because, writing it will keep me connected to her. being connected to someone like her, in whatever shape or form, is truly a gift

I think she deserves all the compliments. To be able to be positive when you face a month or a year to live is astoundingly noble. Her parents mustnt have had a clue when they named her, she lived every bit of her name, fully๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A zillion thoughts crisscrossed  my head while I was reading this, none straight or eloquent enough to be penned down. Felt a   mammoth, gigantic wave of various emotions and when I am trying  to write something words fail me.  The story of these two  individuals bound by circumstances yet deeply connected has become no more a story. Its taking all of us in this tsunami like tide and we swim and sink with it with such delight each time...HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? Each time you feel down and out Nisha just go back to these pages and you will realize that  what you have created is truly miraculous.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

A zillion thoughts crisscrossed my head while I was reading this, none straight or eloquent enough to be penned down. Felt a mammoth, gigantic wave of various emotions and when I am trying to write something words fail me. The story of these two individuals bound by circumstances yet deeply connected has become no more a story. Its taking all of us in this tsunami like tide and we swim and sink with it with such delight each time...HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? Each time you feel down and out Nisha just go back to these pages and you will realize that what you have created is truly miraculous.

It's like I live here, every moment awake and not doing the regular chores, I live here and I feel every individual who is a part of this magic created by nisha lives here too. It's like a part of us is here and that is not just limited to the story
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taramira

A zillion thoughts crisscrossed my head while I was reading this, none straight or eloquent enough to be penned down. Felt a mammoth, gigantic wave of various emotions and when I am trying to write something words fail me. The story of these two individuals bound by circumstances yet deeply connected has become no more a story. Its taking all of us in this tsunami like tide and we swim and sink with it with such delight each time...HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? Each time you feel down and out Nisha just go back to these pages and you will realize that what you have created is truly miraculous.

So true this isn't a story not for us indeed
We all live and move with the ups and down with it ๐Ÿ‘
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
So True Shruti.
Nisha, its no longer just a story. It stopped being long back.

Thank you.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

So True Shruti.

Nisha, its no longer just a story. It stopped being long back.

Thank you.

You are expensive now ๐Ÿ˜† you turned golden
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

You are expensive now ๐Ÿ˜† you turned golden

Nisha in badaulaat ๐Ÿ˜†.

New thread Nisha.
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail