Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ammo! Perfect timing. Thank you. Good day
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"I pick, Maanvi, we will call her Nivi"(for a his angelic firstborn) he said with a content smile.

OMG😊
I was just going through her mom's blog because update didn't come and get the update like this...
Just perfect timing...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yipee...I finished reading...the last lines absolutely grabbed me...he has thought of name for the angel...and II slowly comes back on track...revealing everything about the check up slowly and II has thought about her job situation...and its right...just for the title of manager why do the job she wont like but if she changes company then it would be useful to her.
Abhi I am not interested in the job...more interested in their fight...and I WANT MORE

Nisha please...I am sure we all want more...please ek aur...thodi der mei...we will wait. 

I want to see where this conversation will go...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. So very perfect.❤️ 
I remember digging up that meaning a while ago now. Makes my heart bleed a little every time, but somehow I am able to recall the good memories and shared laughter, too. Maybe this is what is called a 'bittersweet symphony'...❤️  
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Yes. So very perfect.❤️

I remember digging up that meaning a while ago now. Makes my heart bleed a little every time, but somehow I am able to recall the good memories and shared laughter, too. Maybe this is what is called a 'bittersweet symphony'...❤️

Agree Dristi..
dristi64 thumbnail
It is updates like this which makes me wish for a 'happily ever after' for this couple.. when I want every single day of their fictional lives to be filled with joy.. no drama, no real life being a bitch, nothing... But I know that would get very dull at some point😳 Just amazed at the emotional connect I've developed with the people in this story.. That is some consistent spectacular writing 👏 Congratulations Nisha! and Thank you❤️
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow perfect she also wanted to talk in private just needed a push and was all ready
And Sam she is cuteey she don't know their talks between lines only us
And II it's a GIRL 😳
dristi64 thumbnail
I have to get back to my work. Happy about the update reprieve😃 I guess I'll see everyone on the next thread tomorrow... Trust every one is doing well.. And that the life insurance of all the husbands have revived after 'karwa chauth' and the wives have been loved and spoiled for agreeing to renew those😆
Take care people🤗

Good day/ night..
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dristi64

It is updates like this which makes me wish for a 'happily ever after' for this couple.. when I want every single day of their fictional lives to be filled with joy.. no drama, no real life being a bitch, nothing... But I know that would get very dull at some point😳 Just amazed at the emotional connect I've developed with the people in this story.. That is some consistent spectacular writing 👏 Congratulations Nisha! and Thank you❤️

👍🏼.

So True.

The emotional connect quotient cannot come so easily. This could be possible only coz the way you write Nisha.

Thank you.
putti77 thumbnail
The Dude found out from ultrasound video about Angel and named her...

👏 👏

Nisha this just brilliance...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago