Will Ajay marry the delusional Psycho Shaina Or Slap her in the Face

nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
According to the precap for Thursday

How many of you think Ajay will really marry that delusional tart psycho Shaina after knowing her truth and acting so selfish like a sick women when Ajay is doing everything in his capacity to save Sanjana from this mess that Shreya, Shaina and Ajju have created??

Will he really fall into her crap or will he slap Shaina so hard in the face that she will know what her position is and know that Ajay only loves his wife Sanjana and no one can come between them?

Its pretty obvious Ajay loves Sanjana to the depth of his life and will not leave Sanjana and save her from what we are witnessing..

Please share your thoughts.. would really want to know what you all think

Nidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IMO,Ajay will not marry her n continue to find Ajju.
N just leave her n it will make her more obsessed about him.
I'm believe that Shaina will do everything to get Ajay no matter how.
Whether is by hook or by crook.
I'm also believe that Shaina will make something to Sanjana like kidnapping her or try to kill her.
When Sanjana is gone,she's believe that Ajay will be hers.

Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he will agree with that nonsense, idiotic foolishness, as he already knows that Ajju is alive and he has help of Sanju's dad. 
kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think phely ajay maan jaye ga shaina se shadi ke ley but family boshoon and mishiri asa hone nhae dey gey I believe boshoon apni wife ki sachai sab ke samne laye ga kyoke us ko phely se hi us par doubt hai 
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think ajay will agree first for the sake of sanjana's freedom but then the family will help sanju in stopping the marriage.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have no idea other than to say he set himself up when he said, "I will do anything to get Sanjana out!!!!!!!" I just hope he slaps that pagal woman after she utters those sacred wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have never seen such crazy shamelessness.😲😑