Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey Ana.. 
Everytime you pen down a OS it is so different and so unthinkable.. 
This OS is really beautiful yaar.. by the looks of it, it is such a simple concept of a younger sibling getting infatuated to ur spouse or ur love supporting you in tough times.. it is so normal.. we all make our draft of an ideal partner somewhere from our lives only.. some of us look at our parents as an ideal couple or someone else who we admire so much to think of them to be so perfect that come what may we'll do anything to get somebody like  them.. but just as you have specified here, there is a line that needs to be drawn to differenciate between reality and our imaginations.. 
you have written it so nicely.. not a single word is vulgar yet love is felt even in the tiniest moments of their togetherness.. 
I am seriously in Love with ur writing and no matter how many times I say that, it seems less to me.. 😳 Just Perfectly Written.. waiting to read the other installment of it.. 

Luv Rucha
Edited by frnd.of.frndz - 8 years ago
Inertia14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story it was unique, I loved the feel of love and care you embedded in each of your words..Maan's concern and geet's pain he was truly a companion and the way he dealt with preet was commendable he was straight and strict 
His words were apt and I liked the way he prioritised it Geet was his concern and he didn't want preet's behaviour to effect her or his concentration...despite that he also tried to maintain the dignity of there (geet & preet's) relationship by not telling things to geet ot was only wen geet forced him then he revealed the reason

I am glad how even geet handled the revelation there are things for her to do now and i know she will do it well. Her faith in maan is unshakable even one the other one on end was her own sister.

Hope she makes preet understand things and open her eyes to see how her infatuation was wrong and painful.

Waiting for next part

Love 
Ayu
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...

That was a masterpiece...

One side you have so beautifully portraited THE loving n caring husband that's a dream of every girl...

n the other side... You've so amazingly handeled such a delicate issue...

& I absolutely loved this so sensible n intelligent couple...

intelligent... Yes... both Maan & Geet have reacted so intelligently in the sensitive situtation they were in at different times...

Maan have taken bold steps n handled things carefully with Preet

& Geet have also reacted sensibly when time came...

It was an absolute pleasure reading it...

And of course looking forward to the Conversation between Geet n Preet

Continue soon 😊
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept n different also..
Also Every character is potrayed nicely..
Loved it
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its a beautiful piece of writing as always and you handled a very mature topic wonderfully. Some lines are not to be crossed and that's the basic truth. Guess that's the difference between love and attraction.
SheenGcian thumbnail
Another Superb OS Ana 👏
Loved the wat u used both the songs just BEAUTIFUL 😃
You showed love n understanding between Maan n Geet was just awww 
Attraction n Immature crush of young girl loved the way Maan handled the situation 😊
In short I loved it..
Waiting for second part of this OS 😃
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm! read n commented already!
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ana..
ur all work r superb ..don't under estimate yourself ..
this os is superb 

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome OS... the way maaneet's journey, their life n struggles were written its amazing

also preet n the way maan handled her was good...n hope geet could guide her in right way coz all she need is being guided correctly and she is in the very sensitive n dangerous stage of life which can make or break a person...
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
such a beautiful n heart touching os...