Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Amazing story...

this is reality of any sisterly bond that most of the times younger sisters get attracted towards their BIL...but Maan's one strict decision stopped Preet's advancements...but this will not end here...Geet has to do something that can erase this infatuation from Preet's mind...
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. Frankly speaking I loved this story. For the topic you chose.

Infatuation, crush and attraction in teenage days are common. But it indeed needs to be handled and guided so that the person don't end up thinking that it's love.

I kind of felt for Preet. I understand and support Maan for how he handled the situation from his pov but somewhere I hoped he shouldn't have been so rude and straightforward. This could embarrass Preet and make her uncomfortable around him forever now. Had he dismissed her politely and gotten Geet to explain things to Preet then maybe Preet wouldn't have been so hurt. The only reason I understood Maan's behavior was cos he was shown as a private person from the start.

MG story was heartwarming. Maan's love, loyalty and dedication towards Geet was really sweet. He was so possessive about his moments and his life that revolved around Geet and his daughter. Usually people are possessive about other people this was different as Maan was shown possessive about his privacy which meant only for Geet. It was a good change.

Enjoyed reading this one. I really loved how you showed Preet's infatuation. From the books to the girl talks and then witnessing with her own eyes the love Maan has for Geet. All this things led for her to think Maan is the ideal partner and husband which further went on to the dream of having him as the one for her. I loved the flow.

Looking forward to the next part. Hoping Preet understands Geet and doesn't get offended.

-Sanjana!
SonalikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so much of a sensitive story.
Generally men tend to jump at a new girl they get bcoz attraction is between strangers n it cant be there with ppl who r known to each other like husband wife

But maan is so different here, a perfect hubby

Continue with the next part soon...luv u

Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so loved it..
awesome os..
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! that was fantastic dear...loved it a lot
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the bond geet & maan have as a husband-wife is a dream for every person to be in. He's head over heel in love with geet & apart from her no other woman fascinate him. He had been there with her i every pain & happiness of her.
Her slip disc problem was a big issue for maan which he wants to solve ASAP but due to financial constraints it was difficult for him to manage surgery charges for geet. Preet being in her teenage bounds to make mistake but the biggest one was to increase her infatuation for maan who is husband of her sister & a father too. Maan who never like anyone invading his privacy was enraged to see preet so closed to him & he stop her at the right time.
Later on he told everything to geet too. i hope u will give us a part of this OS too having geet's conversation with preet.
Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it 
update soon..
mounacuty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
aww i wanted a end.. maan as usual ll be real dream guy!😳
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting... Loved it...
Maan loved her n took utmost care of geet...

He being a private person loved his privacy n didn't like anyone invading it...

Which is not all wrong...

Preet was in her teens n this is like that where you get easily attracted to others n where you get influenced easily ...

Maan did the right thing taking a step n discouraging her in the beginning itself...