Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

The attraction is there and they keep running into each other.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 3

At the mehendi rasam Aarti and Ishita sat with other girls who were applying mehendi. Aarti's gaze fell on Yash who was sitting in another corner with some boys. He laughed as a guy cracked some joke. To her he looked cute and innocent, she found it hard to move her eyes from his happy face.

"Why do I fear him? He is not a ghost." She thought. Ishita giggled looking at Prashant's hands that had Arpita's name.

"Rang gehera hoga toh hi bhabhi aapko chahegi." She teases him. Prashant glared at her. She grabbed Aarti's and took her upstairs. The mehendi girl also followed them as Maya asked her.

Meanwhile Maya asked a girl to go upstairs and see if Ishita is free. The girl went away giving an excuse.

"These kids are of no use." Maya shook head and then her eyes fell on Yash.

"Yash dear can go upstairs and see what Ishita is doing. I need her help" She asked sweetly.

"Bua ji you can tell me if I can help you." He asked.

"Thanks dear but it's not market work. Actually, I gave Ishita some keys, now I need them." Maya tells. Yash nods and leaves for the room. He finds Ishita beaming looking at her henna which is almost dry now. He told her that Maya bua ji called her so she left.

"Your cone." Aarti mehendi was also done and the girl who was applying henna walked out of the room giving Aarti her henna cone. Aarti also walked behind her.

"Your henna is pretty!" Yash's voice halted her steps. The cone fell, which she was holding with the tip of her fingers. Yash picked it.

"Thanks! I forgot what's your name?" Aarti smiled.

"Y…" He stopped on finding a space in the corner of her palm, a mischief smile adore on his lips. He held her fingers carefully not to spoil her henna. She looked at him wondering what was going on in his evil mind. He applied his name in the empty space. She was surprised. Somebody called him so he left but not before giving a last glance at her hand.

"Yash" She read his name.

Aarti reached her home and wiped Yash's name. Radha feeds her dinner as her henna will take time to dry. Later Aarti washed her henna and completed her homework. Meanwhile she lays in the bed adoring her mehendi but Yash's blurred name catches her attention. she had wiped it but still it remains there.

"I asked his name and that idiot applied henna." She doesn't understand him, she was worried what if somebody sees it even though it's not that visible.

In the evening Aarti was getting ready in her home with her two friends.

"Yar, I forgot my maskara at home, do you have one?" Paridhi asked after looking into her bag, she was wearing a pastel pink colour lehenga.

"Yeah there in the lower drawer." Aarti said without moving eyes from the mirror as she was applying kajal in her black beautiful eyes. She is wearing a peach-colored lehenga.

"Maa, where are my new sandals?" Aarti screams, searching everywhere, and finally she finds them.

"Yar, how am I looking?" Ishita swirls in delight in her orange colour lehenga.

"Bomb!" Paridhi glanced at her. Ishita blush in happiness. Radha enters the room with some snacks for the girls.

"Arre meri saari gudiyan toh pari lag rahi aaj." Radha smiled, glancing at them. The girls giggled innocently.

"My bangles." Aarti came near her.

"Ye rahi" Radha glanced around and found them in a drawer. She slipped them into Aarti's wrists. Aarti smiled.

"My doll" Radha lovingly put a kajal ka teeka behind her ear.

Yash was getting ready in his room with Suraj.

"Come on, have these snacks now, this will take one or maybe 2 hours for Baraat to reach the girl's home." Gayatri entered the room with a tray of snacks for both the father and son.

"Maa, where is my latest wrist watch?" Yash asked while rolling his black shirt sleeve till his elbow.

"Here" She picked from their bag placed in the corner of the room.

"Thank you maa." He pecked her cheek as she put it around his wrist.

"My prince!" She smiled adoring her boy who has grown up to become a handsome guy.

"Kisiki nazar na lag jaye." She placed a kajal ka teeka behind his ear.

"Maa you will ruin my hair." He whines cutely.

"Nahi kharab huye dekho." She turned him toward the mirror. He straightened his white blazer jacket.

"Papa how I'm looking?" Yash turns towards Suraj delightfully, who is already ready and now having his snacks, he raises his head.

"My boy is a charmer." Suraj complimented him which surprised both Yash and Gayatri. He may not love Yash like Gayatri does but he truly adores his boy and there is a pride that he can't hide no matter how much he is strict with him.

On Nikasi time Yash stood with his new friends. Aarti reached there with Paridhi and Ishita.

"Alien looking stunning today." Yash thought, checking out her. Her gold small earrings, that tiny maang teeka, nude lipstick, small white stone bindi. His gaze travels down only to stop on her slim naked waist which her net dupatta can't hide from his eyes, a silver thin band is adoring it. His gaze further moved down to notice those silver payal around her legs. He bit his lower lip, she has something and it's flattering his heart. Their eyes met. Aarti looked away, her cheeks turning pink. She can't help but keep stealing glances at him every now and then, how he laughs, how his eyes turn mischief everytime he gazes at her and not to miss how incredibly handsome he is looking in that black and white outfit. She glanced at his name in her palm. He kept his elbow on a boy's shoulder standing near him and noticed how she was gazing at her hand, he got what she was looking at, unknowingly it made him happy. Aarti found his eyes on her hand, she instantly closed her fist and pretended to look ahead where Prashant Nikasi was almost done and everyone moved out. Yash was enjoying her nervousness, and that shyness like anything.

"Gayatri aunty's son looks hot." Paridhi whispers into Aarti's ear looking at Yash. Aarti twitches her nose, she will never accept it.

"I think he is looking at you." Ishita also noticed his gaze toward Aarti.

"No, you both need to check your eyes." Aarti says getting annoyed or maybe she was just trying to hide her shyness.

"Arre dekh toh." Paridhi shook her by the arm.

"Tu ja wahi uske paas ja." Aarti pushed her, getting irritated.

"Why are you so angry?" Paridhi made a baby face.

"Leave her yar, come on we will drool." Shivani said, pulling Paridhi toward her.

"Yes!" Pari giggled cutely. Aarti was getting irritated with their giggles and also how they're looking at Yash.

"I'm sure he has a girlfriend." Ishita whispers.

"Yeah just look at his handsome face, a boy like him can't remain single." Paridhi added in a low voice.

"She must be so beautiful and modern, after all he is from Mumbai." Shivani says leaning towards Aarti.

"Shut up you all, from how long you've been talking about him, don't you get bored?" Aarti finally interrupts, softly smacking three of their heads.

"Tujhe kya hua hai?" Ishita smiled mischiefly. Aarti looked away.

"Are you jealous?" Paridhi elbowed her naughtily. She glared at Pari.

"Do you like him?" Shivani pinched Aarti's arm.

"Ouch" Aarti fakes a cry even though her cheeks turn pink.

"Bol na." Three of them started to tickle her which made her laugh.

Precap: Baraat.

Edited by SillySoni - 1 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the pm

Chapter 3

Superb update.... nicely written 

oh so Aarti stares at Yash

hmm she finds him cute

great that Yash complimented Aarti's mehendi

nice that she asked him his name

wow Yash wrote his name with the mehendi cone on Aarti's hand

so Aarti wiped this away

however it remains though its blurry

Aarti's tension is reasonable

liked that Suraj praises Yash

Gosh Aarti and Yash checking each other out

well her friends notice Yash looking at her

of cos Aarti denies

as expected they admire Yash

seems like Aarti was jealous 

their questions to Aarti were reasonable 

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

loved the way both of them couldnt keep their eyes of each other and the mehendi scene waiting for next chpt

SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Thanks for the pm

Chapter 3

Superb update.... nicely written 

oh so Aarti stares at Yash

hmm she finds him cute

great that Yash complimented Aarti's mehendi

nice that she asked him his name

wow Yash wrote his name with the mehendi cone on Aarti's hand

so Aarti wiped this away

however it remains though its blurry

Aarti's tension is reasonable

liked that Suraj praises Yash

Gosh Aarti and Yash checking each other out

well her friends notice Yash looking at her

of cos Aarti denies

as expected they admire Yash

seems like Aarti was jealous 

their questions to Aarti were reasonable 

Thanku ❤️

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 3 

Cute and Fantastic Chapter 

I liked how Yash took the mendhi from Aarti

and wrote his name on her palm 

Aarti's friends are all drooling over Yash and it seems like

Aarti is getting jealous by this 

coderlady thumbnail

He actually put his name on her hand. What made him do that?

coderlady thumbnail

Both have their eyes on each other. So much so that others are even noticing.

SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 3 

Cute and Fantastic Chapter 

I liked how Yash took the mendhi from Aarti

and wrote his name on her palm 

Aarti's friends are all drooling over Yash and it seems like

Aarti is getting jealous by this 

Of course she was jealous 😆

SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

He actually put his name on her hand. What made him do that?

Nothing deep, he is just being naughty 😆