Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Nocturnal animals -  
Friendly reminder: A good trailer does not always mean a good film. I was expecting so much because of the trailer and cast. I've not seen 'A Single Man' yet but I'm more skeptical of watching it now. 

What a waste of Amy Adams' talent. She literally does nothing in this film except turn pages and walk around in nice outfits. Aaron Taylor-Johnson was impressive but it wasn't enough for me to enjoy this film. 
There are some great shots though. The cinematography is excellent. It's a pretty film to watch for the eyes but plot wise, it's not very compelling. 

(spoilers below) 
This films reeks of sexism and misogyny. I don't think Susan deserved to be 'punished' because she didn't feel ready to have a baby and wanted financial stability. Especially, when Susan explicitly tells him she does not love him anymore. 2/5
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 7 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PREMAM
after ok jaanu n bangalore days i had high hopes from this.
safe to say i wans't disappointed one bit!

premam is a collage of bittersweet moments of George's [NP] life from adolescent to college days yo adulthood, makes u smile, rofl, cry n doesn't bore at all
FRESH FACES, LOTS OF NEW ACTORS N ACTRESSES [big plus]
loved the music MALARE n rockakuthan are my faves!
the performances are so real n spontaneous
loved malar n celine.
KOya, shambhu, mary', her dad, even rony, jojo were super! loved the teachers in colg also 😆

NIVIN PAULY you beauty you! how fab was he!
i cud not believe he's the same cute kutetan from Bangalore days!

hurry up and watch it!
blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear zindagi
I just couldn't relate to a Alia character. Screenplay was so Boring and Even performance were above average but not good or great. Concept was nice but their failed in terms of execution. Only good thing was adi cameo in last. Boy he is quite good looking and He has some screen presence.Edited by blazingflame - 7 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NutellaToast

PREMAM

after ok jaanu n bangalore days i had high hopes from this.
safe to say i wans't disappointed one bit!

premam is a collage of bittersweet moments of George's [NP] life from adolescent to college days yo adulthood, makes u smile, rofl, cry n doesn't bore at all
FRESH FACES, LOTS OF NEW ACTORS N ACTRESSES [big plus]
loved the music MALARE n rockakuthan are my faves!
the performances are so real n spontaneous
loved malar n celine.
KOya, shambhu, mary', her dad, even rony, jojo were super! loved the teachers in colg also 😆

NIVIN PAULY you beauty you! how fab was he!
i cud not believe he's the same cute kutetan from Bangalore days!

hurry up and watch it!

Do you know where I could watch Premam with eng subs? I really want to watch it but I can't find one with subtitles 😒
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
#xXxReturnOfXanderCage

Entertaining full on action movie. Weak plot. Along with Vin Deepika Padukone as Indian girl Serena Unger shines all throughout the movie in all her parts. Ruby Rose as Adelle is kick ass and also Nina Dobrev is a cute nerd. Supporting characters were all good. Neymar Jr looked great but had just 5mi ns of screen time. Very small movie though, got over so quickly. 3D makes the experience better.
Proud of Deepu <3

I just saw everybody wants some

Excellent campus comedy ⭐️ 👏
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

I just saw everybody wants some

Excellent campus comedy ⭐️ 👏

I wanted to watch this movie for Tyler Hoechlin. But then got to know he doesnt have much role. Msy be I will try . U r only one saying some positive abt this.😆
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

I wanted to watch this movie for Tyler Hoechlin. But then got to know he doesnt have much role. Msy be I will try . U r only one saying some positive abt this.😆

It is very good, one of better ones I have seen this year. Its funny, energetic and very nostalgic in a way. Do see it. Hoechlin is one of the standouts in the movie and has a pretty decent screen-time.

It has a 83 on metacritic and 86 on RT, so it is pretty well reviewed as well.
Edited by -Arsal- - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

It is very good, one of better ones I have seen this year. Its funny, energetic and very nostalgic in a way. Do see it. Hoechlin is one of the standouts in the movie and has a pretty decent screen-time.

It has a 83 on metacritic and 86 on RT, so it is pretty well reviewed as well.

Yes the movie was funny and that Tyler has decent role. He has strong mustache 😆😆😆
Sonalidreams thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Fault In Our Starts

what an amazing and heart wrenching story.
Actors had done a great job. The story was way too good.
Some scenes made me cry. The male protagonist was cute.
Havent watched ths kind of movie since a long time. Though the end was tragic with Augustus dying but still it was beautiful. The dialogues were awesome.

Thanx a lot NeutralBitiya for suggesting it.

Suggest some more like it if possible.
And some romantic comedy too.