Ali quli mirza was offered role of nawaz in BB

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After gaining popularity for his antics on Bigg Boss 8, singer-actor Ali Quli Mirza was supposed to be a part of Salman's latest blockbuster Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

READ: 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan': What makes it a 'hatke' Salman Khan film

In fact, Salman Khan had even announced on the show that Ali had bagged director Kabir Khan's latest film. But why didn't we see him in the movie? Ali, who was in Lucknow recently, tells us, "I was offered to play the role of Chand Nawab, which was eventually done by Nawazuddin Siddiqui.But then Bigg Boss got extended by a month, and by that time, the film had already gone on floors. Once I came out of the house, Kabir sir offered me other roles in the film, but they weren't that prominent. Salman sir, who I consider my mentor, also then suggested that I work with Kabir in his upcoming projects. Inshallah, that will happen soon."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman promotes mediocrity or what ðŸ˜†

tsk tsk 

😳 

ouch ... 

thanks Ali.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hain ? but I heared that Kabir specially wrote Chaand Nawab's character thinking Nawab in his mind ðŸ¤” . Anyways Nawaz was Terrific in BB as Chaand NAwab & I am very happy that he was in BB . His Chemistry with Salman was Amazing . 
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jo hota hain, acche ke liye hota hain.  Thanks Colors for extending BB and keeping Ali inside the house.
Nawaz was awesome as Chand Nawab
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nawaj did very well

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh imagine the disaster!

Thank God Nawaz did the role.

I wanna laugh at this member who made a thread couple weeks ago how salman talks big but doesnt fulfill and how he didnt give a role to Ali 

Roflmao 

ahahahahahaha

ahahahaha

eat hajmola ..helps digestion