Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely update
waiting for nxt
cont soon
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy. Thank u.I like this story so much. Please next time big update. Next part soon.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice & lovely update! :)
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice story
continue soon
waiting for next prt
fon't for get to pm me
ramshaasrar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear
Aesa kya hai India main
Update soon
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww...awesome story yaar😃
truly loved it..
some amazing moments😳😳😳i loved them..
thanks alot yaar for pm😃
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Please update next chapter. 
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part - 4

Kalpi was in their  room doing last minute packing when Raghav came from back and caught her in a back hug and started kissing her neck ...

Raghav : Hey Shona why are you doing all this there are servants for all this ...

Kalpana : Rags , stop and let me do my work and then you will ask me where is your watch , where is your shirt , \where is that and where is that and finish your works , go ...
and pushed him , but he again caged her in his arms and bit her earlobe and said in her ear ...

Raghav : I am doing my work Shona , and now don't disturb me ...
and again started kissing her neck...
now Kalpi got irritated irritated and said in a threatning voice ...

Kalpana : Rags , I am saying this to you last time or you will not touch me for a week and you have to sleep on sofa ...
After hearing her words Raghav left her like he got 440 volts current and pleaded like a five kid for his favourite chocolate ...

Raghav ( whining like a child ) : Shona you can't do this to me ...

Kalpana : Oh I very well can Mr.Singhania ...

Raghav pouted like a 5 year old kid and said ...
Raghav : Fine (humph) but I will not leave you tonight ...
he said this with a wicked grin and left the room and a bewildered Kalpi who was dumbfolded by bhis words and with her mouth hanging open ...

~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~ 
Early Morning - RagNa's Room ...

Kalpana was in full mood to make her Rags sleep on couch but somehow Raghav has made his way in the bed when Kalpi was sleeping and was busy in her dreamland ...

Kalpana was sleeping peacefully when she felt some weight on her chest , when she opened her eyes , she saw Raghav sleeping on her chest while his mouth was little opened and he was sleeping like a small child sleeps while holding his favorite toy , Kalpi was busy in admiring him , when her alarm clock rung was showing time 4:am , sh huriedly tried to stand but was caged between Raghav"s arms , who was sleeping without a care in the world ...

So she shaked him and said ...
Kalpana : Wake up Raghav , we are gonna miss our flight ...
Raghav just stirred in his sleep and again slept , when Kalpi shaked him two - three times he got irritated and said ...
Raghav : Don't worry Shona we can't miss our flight because you forgot that I we are going from our personal jet and the pilot can't fly leaving passengers behind right ...
Kalpi was looking at him with an highly irritated gaze and said ...
Kalpi : Fine , you want to sleep , so sleep I am going and yeah a very Good Morning ...
 and again tried to leave but Raghav got on top of her and caged him between his arms and bed and smacked his lips at her and starting kissing her softly , he nibbled at her lower lip and then starting sucking her upper lip and bit her there and Kalpi gasped and he plunged his tongue into her honey sweet mouth and Kalpi lost herself and starting kissing him back passionately ...

After sometime , when they were out of breath they left each other , Raghav again peck her lips and said sweetly like a 5 year old ...

Raghav : Good Morning to you too Shona ...
and winked at her and she blushed ...

That's it
Please 'Like' and 'Comment'
Buddy me for PM

With Lots Of Love
7APK😳
Edited by 7APK - 8 years ago
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey hii cute story pls continue want pm
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Sorry for late comment. My net was not working. Lovely update. Next part soon. Please big update.