RagNa FF : Mitwa ~ Part 5 Updated ~

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
  Prologue :- 
A guy is sitting in his cabin reading a file his friend entered the cabin and said to the boy ...
Friend : Raghav what are doing here ?
Raghav : Actually Sammy I was studying the tender file of ' Malhotra and Sons ' , why ? what happen ?
Sammy : Raghav now you are a dead meat Kalpi will kill you ...
Raghav ( frowned ) Why will she kill me , she must be busy with her meetings ...
Sammy : Raghav you idiot How can you forget that you have a lunch-date with Kalpi and you are an hour late for that ? Kalpi had left office an hour back ...
Raghav ( afraid ) : Oh Shit ! Now the ' Tigress ' will eat me alive...
and he ran from there for saving his dear life and left a laughing friend behind ...

That's it Please 'Like' and 'Comment'
I will post first part soon
With Lots Of Love
7APK 😳
Edited by 7APK - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
 Index

Prologue - Above...

Character Sketch - Below...

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start
Continue soon
7APK thumbnail

Character Sketch

Kalpana Jadav aka KJ : 24 years girl , bubbly , innocent , childish in personal life , professional , honest , arrogant and rude for the outer world , in love with her childhood sweet heart Raghav , fondly known as ' Kalpi ' and ' Shona ' . Best Friends with Sammy and Maya ...

Raghav Singhania aka RS : 31 years old guy , handsome and charming , have looks to die for , arrogant and no nonsense guy for the outer world  , but a cute , sweet and patient Boyfriend for his Sweetheart ' Shona ' . Fondly known as ' Chintu ' and ' Rags ' ( by an irritated Shona ) Best Friends with Sammy and Maya ... Loves his mother very much ...

Gauri Singhania : Mother of Raghav , treats Kalpi as her own daughter , sweet , humble and honest . Call ' Raghav ' as ' Chintu ' much to his irritation ...

Sammy Raizada aka Sammy : Best Friends with Raghav and Kalpi in love with Maya . Raghav's most trusted person ...

Maya Sharma : Best Friends with Raghav and Kalpi . In love with Sammy , sweet , cute and beautiful ...

Kalpi's family ( Kamla , Vithal and pakya ) , Kapoor Family ( Pakhi , Prem , Neetu , Sahil and Dadi ) same as the show ...

Story is same as show but a completely different track , Kamla send Kalpi to hostel for her studies but a couple sponsor her and she goes to U.S.A for her studies , luckily Kalpi and Raghav were in same school and they meet again , so they became friends and gradually falls in love ... Sammy and Maya were also in the same school , unlike show Gauri is with Raghav in U.S.A

That's it
Please ' Like ' and ' Comment '
With Lots Of Love
7APK 😳

P.S ; I will  post first part when I will get atleast 10 likes and 5 comments😉
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice start dear continue soon...
7APK thumbnail
   Part - 1

A girl is sitting in a restaurant in a corner table , waiting for someone and swearing him with the most colorful words anyone can use  ...

Girl (Self thinking) : Where the hell are you ? You stupid moron , I am waiting for an hour and he is nowhere to be seen , enough is enough if he wouldn't reach here in next 10 minutes I will show him what I can do ...

After 9 minutes and 59 seconds , girl was all set to leave when a guy came running towards with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a cute pink teddy in another and he immediately hug her tightly , sucking the life out of her and saying apologies ...

But the poor guy , she pushed him hard , she came out of the hug and glare at him , oh boy ! her one glare is enough for anyone to tremble in fear but the guy in question was smiling at her foolishly by showing his all 32 teeth and finally the girl burst out in anger ...

Girl : What the hell Rags ? where were you ? You know I was waiting from past one hour and 10 minutes  and I am sure you must have been busy with your so called meetings or would have been completely forgot about our date right ... she asked sarcastically ...

Rags : ( like an innocent baby ) : Yeah Shona ! I was busy ( the girl glared at him hard ) I was busy finding your favorite flowers for you , you know its so hard in U.S.A to find Marigold flowers and I have to travel half of the city to find them for you and then I bought this cute sweet teddy for you , to apologize for coming late  ...
His Shona's anger fled away instantly hearing his reason for being late and she immediately kissed him on his lips and said : I love you Rags ...
Raghav tightened his hold on her back while kissing her back passionately and murmuring ; I love you ' between the kiss ...

When suddenly he felt something wet on her cheeks and immediately open his eyes to see his 'Shona' crying , he immediately broke the kiss and asked concernedly ...

Raghav : Hey what happen Shona ?
Kalpana : You know Rags , nobody never love me as much as you my mother herself never got the time to ask me if I am alive or dead ( hearing this his hold tightened on her , while she continued ) I don't want to loose you Raghav , Please never leave me alone ...

Hearing Raghav from her mouth he got alert because she only calls him ' Raghav ' when she is too much sad or stressed , so to light the atmosphere he said ...

Raghav : Wait a minute who said that I am going to leave you , I will never leave you till I am alive , till you are alive , till we are alive and till eternity , we will always be together , together - forever ...
Do you understand me Miss Kalpana Yadav ...
he said it in a most serious manner and Kalpana again kissed him softly before correcting him and saying ...
Kalpana : It to be Mrs. Kalpana Raghav Singhania , Mr. Raghav Singhania ... 

That's it
Please 'Like' and 'Comment'
With Lots Of Love
7APK😳

P.S. Last time I didn't get 10 'Likes' but I post this part because I got 6 'Comments' ...
So , next part only after 10 'Likes' and 5 'Comments'
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update.i like update.thank u.please next time big update.
ramshaasrar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hayeee
kitna chnaga upadate hai
kisss hmmm
plz update soon 

ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi.

just read the prologue and part 1.

interesting although I was confused whose RagNa.

but now I know.

They are cute.

Please update soon.

and thanks for PM.
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice starting 
Continue soon