Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Articles / quotes can be twisted..as i have seen, quote says one thing, an article another, im waiting on the video on this one too!! Too see what he as said, because media constantly twists what he says..and in the video at times it turns out to be not the same!! 
Regarding the girls, only there was an article by aish who spoke out, and you saying others hiding etc..is AN assumption" not truth..

Now regarding aish since its a he said she said thing..one can believe what they want..but as said in a video she said one thing..later article something else..(now where she telling truth or not) is upto you..so as i told you go ahead believe, but dont try to expect others should or make it sound that you are rt and others wrong..which people do...anyways, i got nothing to say to you as we going in circles..because no matter what either us say..it not going to change our opinions..( nor am i expecting too) but i will voice my view, and something that i dont agree on...

Adding regarding SOMY in reply to above post 

You are making her sound weak..shes a strong person..who as seen alot  ...
And i keep tabs on her, as i like her, I do not think she would make up excuses, esp when shes been very open on her personal things...even things that happen when she was a kid.No way she would excuse him, or be in touch with him, were he too have done something to her ...its one thing not to say negative, another to remain close dosts!!
Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
^ Um, this is going to be my last reply. 
I never claimed to know the truth. 

I merely pointed out NONE of us know what happened. You've every right to believe Salman did nothing. I'm entitled to believe Aishwarya was abused. Katrina denied the rumours, but I don't believe her.  Based on Salman's industry connections none of his ex's would be able speak up openly that he has been controlling and abusive. So their speaking up means nothing when they could be lying/hiding the truth. Salman is a powerful figure in BW to mess with.

Keyword: Believe

Not "truth". Only Salman and Aishwarya know the truth. 

Edited by tennant - 8 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO...it seems haters studied much abt salman and his gfs ..they r writing lenghty essays than salman fans...bahahha

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think with these kind of debates sometimes we end up running in circles.  So I will add one last thing and then let it go.

Years ago when reports came that Salman had bashed a bottle of beer at Somi's head she hadn't made any comments at the time.  His father however was reported to have said she should have never lied to Salman about drinking. A few years later Somi claimed that she was never abused by Salman. Last year or so she finally addressed the issue and said that Salman had smashed the bottle on the table because he was upset with her for drinking.  Based on this I personally believe that the initial reports were true.  It is my opinion and my conclusions and observations, but Somi's behavior and explanations seem to have a degree of backtracking and rewording.  But even if he did smash the bottle on the table and not her head, that's still a pretty violent behavior and is typical sign of being an abuser when you lose control because your partner did something you didn't like, something as innocuous as drinking. The fact that she runs an organization for abused women makes this all the more sad because she's either not recognizing all symptoms and signs of an abusive relationship, or she's choosing to make excuses for one of her exes for whatever reason.  

Yes, that looks like backtracking and rewording. Even if she runs an organization for abused women, I don't think she can speak up openly. None of his ex's can reveal the truth (IF he has been controlling and abusive). If any of them admitted he was abusive and controlling most people would blame them and their character would be assassinated more than Salman. He is a powerful figure in BW, and I don't know if he has underworld connections, but if he does, then they really can't do much. Katrina and Aishwarya are too involved in BW to speak up about the abuse if it did happen. Everyone knows what happened to Vivek when he called the media and spoke about Salman. 

There have been reports about Somi, Aishwarya and Katrina. I can't remember if there are more reports, but those are the three that I have heard of. Media is made out to be the villain. One report can be dismissed as false, but three reports is a lot to be dismissed as false.  

Edited by tennant - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

LMAO...it seems haters studied much abt salman and his gfs ..they r writing lenghty essays than salman fans...bahahha

Oh I am so sorry, did I upset you so much that you had to comment about the haters ðŸ˜†