Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Someone should read this statement to Aishwarya, Somi Ali, Katrina, Ranbir, Subhash Ghai and record their reaction.  

Why katrina somy ali here? What grudge? Explain your context? And aish and even ghai? Explain in what context you took these names? 

When the above say good things that is ignored, and when other actors say or do things its ignored..example deepika talking on kwk on kapoor lad..( and others saying how no gal should be wigh him is ignored and that gal is nuts bitter, etc..) in kwk many dissed him..sonam, dpad, nargis, and interviews too...and reason brought him up is you put his name here, ghai well he no saint either we know what things he did...Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

TFS

His Interviews are always a treat to read & are always entertaining as they are filled with his Witty answers and one liners . I love that in his interviews 😃 . Now-a-days his Interviews are much more mature and he is talking a lot about his life which he never did before .

Very true...🥳even those who constantly say dont like him cant help but read them, and that in so much detail..that they even over analyze him..where those who like him..not even !!
Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

Why katrina somy ali here? What grudge? Explain your context? And aish and even ghai? Explain in what context you took these names? 

Because there are substantial reports that he's physically attacked each one of these people.  

That he abused Ash is more or less common knowledge now.  He throw a bottle of beer at Somi Ali because he didn't like her drinking.  He has been reported to have hit Katrina.  He got into it with Ranbir over a decade ago.  And while yes Ghai is a douche, there is no excuse for Salman having followed him to the bathroom once and peeing on him because he didn't like that Ghai hit on Ash.   

When someone has this kind of history of violence chances are there are many more victims.  But these are the ones that made the news.  His comment about not reacting is ridiculous as is him saying he won't forgive people. 
wat_up thumbnail
See my point proven..no prove ( just gossip) !! And kapoor lad too a douche based on rumors ( and what gals said on kwk and in articles) .so him could care less, but i dont rant in every topic his the sae thing like some do... .only aish said something..per papers, and prior she said he did nothing per her interview on tv..
Regarding Somy, katrina etc..balony no basis...esp when i posted an article in 2014 whete she said salman did nothing and they in good terms( and cant use excuse she scared ..esp when she runs a charity on women ) and her and Salman in touch..him and katrina too in good terms..
^^ Likewise you don't have proof to claim otherwise either. Citing one or two articles doesn't necessarily prove he didn't do anything.

How do any of us know what he did?

You are choosing to believe he didn't abuse his GF's while others are choosing to believe he did.

How do we know the GF's are telling the truth or hiding the truth?

Vivek went to the media about Salman, and it was a death sentence for him in BW at the time. Any of his ex's would be extremely foolish to speak up against a man like him. He got industry connections and other connections. It's easier to expect things to be black and white, but life is not often like that. Things aren't so simple that people can just speak up. 

If Aishwarya had spoken against him, then BW would have dealt with her like they did with Vivek. Her career would have been over. And all the BW folks regardless of the truth would support Salman, and blame her, as he is more powerful.
Edited by tennant - 8 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: tennant

^^ Likewise you don't have proof to claim otherwise either. Citing one or two articles doesn't necessarily prove he didn't do anything.

How do any of us know what he did?

You are choosing to believe he didn't abuse his GF's while others are choosing to believe he did.

How do we know the GF's are telling the truth or hiding the truth?

Vivek went to the media about Salman, and it was a death sentence for him in BW at the time. Any of his ex's would be extremely foolish to speak up against a man like him. He got industry connections and other connections. It's easier to expect things to be black and white, but life is not often like that. Things aren't so simple that people can just speak up. 

If Aishwarya had spoken against him, then BW would have dealt with her like they did with Vivek. Her career would have been over. And all the BW folks regardless of the truth would support Salman, and blame her, as he is more powerful.

Im not claiming too ..but questioned a post..but people here act as they are speaking as they know things..and excuse me im not going by articles but what was said by the people themselves ( their mouths) not random gossip...by "so claimed sources" ..again, you doing what some dong making Assumptions"...

Like someoe directly saying..this was done to me, vs..a "source"( heresay) but hey you wanna believe "sources" ok ..and im mainly questioned SOMY and Katrina.in aishs case its upto to people as their are two sides...

Ad regarding SOMY,  shes very brave ad open person , and can say things  esp when shes not in bolly industry..whats she got to loose? Plus in recent interview she has said Only positive things..she runs a charity on protecting women...

Going more into t, sangeeta never said oh salman did something to her( physically), though she made other remarks..and now since her divorce shes constantly at their home, at events, etc ( personally  thats strange to me, were he so terrible why she there?), why SOMY talk so good on him, theirs no reason, were he so terrible why she still in contact with him? Lastly, him katrina on good terms...per them.. 
bigDecs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its good when he talk about his films in interviews but when he talks about women and his personal life it leaves a really bad taste coz you get an idea each time of the kind of person he is in relationships 
Salman and one liners ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: wat_up

Im not claiming too ..but questioned a post..but people here act as they are speaking as they know things..and excuse me im not going by articles but what was said by the people themselves ( their mouths) not random gossip...by "so claimed sources" ..again, you doing what some dong making Assumptions"...

Like someoe directly saying..this was done to me, vs..a "source"( heresay) but hey you wanna believe "sources" ok ..and im mainly questioned SOMY and Katrina.in aishs case its upto to people as their are two sides..whereae, in others case no such thing...

Regardless if it came from an article or a video how do you know the ex GF's weren't lying?

@bold: Assumption. Articles do carry interview quotes. I never mentioned "sources" anywhere in my post above, in fact I said this specifically: 

so am I saying: How do we know the GF's are telling the truth or hiding the truth? 

ex GF's (ref): Katrina, Aishwarya
Edited by tennant - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think with these kind of debates sometimes we end up running in circles.  So I will add one last thing and then let it go.

Years ago when reports came that Salman had bashed a bottle of beer at Somi's head she hadn't made any comments at the time.  His father however was reported to have said she should have never lied to Salman about drinking. A few years later Somi claimed that she was never abused by Salman. Last year or so she finally addressed the issue and said that Salman had smashed the bottle on the table because he was upset with her for drinking.  Based on this I personally believe that the initial reports were true.  It is my opinion and my conclusions and observations, but Somi's behavior and explanations seem to have a degree of backtracking and rewording.  But even if he did smash the bottle on the table and not her head, that's still a pretty violent behavior and is typical sign of being an abuser when you lose control because your partner did something you didn't like, something as innocuous as drinking. The fact that she runs an organization for abused women makes this all the more sad because she's either not recognizing all symptoms and signs of an abusive relationship, or she's choosing to make excuses for one of her exes for whatever reason.