Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Talking about religion, there was news that he might be going to Pakistan as part of the promotional tour for his 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. "I want to go. I want to start this (exchange). If we can go to Dubai, why can't we go to Pakistan? Ek din ke liye round maarke toh aa hi sakte hain.

Its howlarious.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

he is funny but some people wnt get it .yesterday there was a video of CNWK where he praised Srk but added sum fun to it and all the butt hurt srk fans were cursing him . Sab baat mn rone kyn lag jate hm ,i dnt undrstnd
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

he is funny but some people wnt get it .yesterday there was a video of CNWK where he praised Srk but added sum fun to it and all the butt hurt srk fans were cursing him . Sab baat mn rone kyn lag jate hm ,i dnt undrstnd

Those kind of are stupid people..dont understand the humor.๐Ÿคข
but sincerely request to you..dont bring shah into this topic. Its clearly topic on salman.This nothing has to do with Shah.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Did you watch DID ?

this contest from mudassar ki mandli dedicated a performance to salman. it was amazing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

also one contestant performed on tadap tadap ke is dil ki with sameer-nandini dialogues . salman was almost about to burst in tears ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yeah I watched that. That boy tributed on Salman's song and he was dancing superbly. Hip hop style. In btw Mithun da and Salman were haring their mischievous kisse also. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I saw that performance and Salman said mere hi dialogue pe mere hi gaane pe mujhse acha dance kar rahe ho aap toh. ๐Ÿ˜† 
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
I never get bored reading his interviews .. He has his own style .. 

Just a question, will he host BB9? 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
salman's interview are always entertaining and hilarious...when he is on TV screens as a host...guest...he is pure entertainer whom glues you to your seat...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Did you watch DID ?

this contest from mudassar ki mandli dedicated a performance to salman. it was amazing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

also one contestant performed on tadap tadap ke is dil ki with sameer-nandini dialogues . salman was almost about to burst in tears ๐Ÿ˜† 

this shows shows that people move on but memories does stay in the corner of hearts though its buried...in one way or the other...memories does come infront of your eyes for a short while...
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

Those kind of are stupid people..dont understand the humor.๐Ÿคข
but sincerely request to you..dont bring shah into this topic. Its clearly topic on salman.This nothing has to do with Shah.

i m nt bringing shah if u notice, srk has nothing to do with it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...but  some of his fans are  very annoying ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by siddhitifan - 8 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
TFS

His Interviews are always a treat to read & are always entertaining as they are filled with his Witty answers and one liners . I love that in his interviews ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . Now-a-days his Interviews are much more mature and he is talking a lot about his life which he never did before .
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

"The women are there, until I get a better option.

So respectful towards women๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Zordar taaliya!
Salman and his interviews, laughter riot...๐Ÿ˜†