Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

"The women are there, until I get a better option.

So respectful towards women👍🏼

yet his fans are dying to see him settle down with his dream girl? 🤪 No wonder all his girlfriends kicked him to the curb!

and this is what Sushmita Sen famously said on the record 10 years ago ;)

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sushmita-sen-unmasks-salman-khan/880/

"You want to have a relation with Salman? Poor you!"

"This is what I tell girls looking for romance with the Khan. As a friend...? I would recommend him to every single girl in town but want luv-shuv, then you gotta be careful women. Whenever I meet Katrina, I tell her, 'Poor you!' and we both break into a giggle."

Edited by StillAlice - 8 years ago
who needs flowers and dinners aslong as I get the D ;)

Originally posted by: StillAlice

yet his fans are dying to see him settle down with his dream girl? 🤪 No wonder all his girlfriends kicked him to the curb!

and this is what Sushmita Sen famously said 10 years ago ;)

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sushmita-sen-unmasks-salman-khan/880/

"You want to have a relation with Salman? Poor you!"

"This is what I tell girls looking for romance with the Khan. As a friend...? I would recommend him to every single girl in town but want luv-shuv, then you gotta be careful women. Whenever I meet Katrina, I tell her, 'Poor you!' and we both break into a giggle."

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

why he won't forgive easily, what he's most fearful of, his love-hate relationship with addictions, wanting to promote 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan among other things in a candid chat

.. yeh chhodne pakadne me zindagi nikal gayi."
Ask him about the general perception that Salman Khan holds on to grudges and can't forgive easily, and he agrees. "Yes, I don't forgive easily. There was a time when people would come and hit me and I wouldn't say a thing. But now, I have learnt that I need to react, so that they don't do it again. At least, they should know that they cannot mess with me one more time. In fact, if you don't forgive them easily, it makes them better people. I don't like fake people. I have enough close friends and family with me. I don't need to add to that number. I don't want people who sit on my shoulder and p**s in my ear. If I realise that someone's trying to con me, they've had it. Like that friend of mine, Vijay Gilani. He owes me Rs 15 crore and he goes and files a defamation case against me. He has been a friend for more than 15 years. I didn't like the way he handled funds during 'Veer'. I will acquire that money from him."
Khan says he's never had too many friends anyway. "In fact, over the years, my friends circle has widened and I am meeting like-minded people who are not necessarily from the industry, thanks to Being Human."

Parental influence

hahahahahahaha. 

who r those ppl who come and hit him? 😆 Dont like fake ppl? Look at aamir n srk and rest of BW.. 😆 Fake r still better than lying out loud criminals. 

Aamir is sitting on shoulder and srk is pissing in ur ears, 😆

Veer? oh wow.. Ranveer must be nervous. Friends? Being human ? Holy God, plz let every1 born being human. plz. 

Hez losing it this convicted felon. 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

i m nt bringing shah if u notice, srk has nothing to do with it 😃...but  some of his fans are  very annoying 😆

sweetheart u just did you quoted the person saying CNWK and brough shah name..in it.Whereas the person u quoted said nothing abt Comedy night or srk..so u see thats why I quoted you. & then u saying u didnt bring shah LOL
Anyways..episode was good..he misunderstood he thought shah was talking abt baazigar..
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Better option? Gay guy or bottle? 😆 Being human.. women r just objects for him. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

"They told me don't lie and if you are messed up, own up to it and say sorry. Lie only if you are going to protect someone or someone's honour. I see some people lie for the heck of it. They will tell you they are in Poland, but actually they will be in Pune. I don't understand, that man. 

This is absolutely hilarious...obviously he didn't listen to his parents.🤣

Oh Gawd... I wasnt driving.. own upto it.. 

This guy is getting more pathetic by days. 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Ask him about the general perception that Salman Khan holds on to grudges and can't forgive easily, and he agrees. "Yes, I don't forgive easily. There was a time when people would come and hit me and I wouldn't say a thing. But now, I have learnt that I need to react, so that they don't do it again. At least, they should know that they cannot mess with me one more time. In fact, if you don't forgive them easily, it makes them better people. 

Someone should read this statement to Aishwarya, Somi Ali, Katrina, Ranbir, Subhash Ghai and record their reaction.  
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So he is confirming iski li...move on ...uski li...and so on 

He even made fans invisible 😆
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"They told me don't lie and if you are messed up, own up to it and say sorry. Lie only if you are going to protect someone or someone's honour. I see some people lie for the heck of it. They will tell you they are in Poland, but actually they will be in Pune. I don't understand, that man. 

This is absolutely hilarious...obviously he didn't listen to his parents.🤣

Isiliye shayad khud parenting ke jhamele me nahi pada 😆

BTW agar parents ne zor ka chaanta usi waqt lagaya hota aaj shayad sallu kuch sukoon se hota aur uske saath aur log bhi 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Better option? Gay guy or bottle? 😆 Being human.. women r just objects for him. 

exactly...women are just an option🥱...You are fed up of one...u find a better one and move on🥱..This statement was so disrespectful and so disgusting at so many levels...🤢 🤢...This man drops to a new low everyday🤢