ASYA SS:I Forget You Not#2, chp 24 up (05/03/2016),pg 114 (Complete)

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey My beautiful Readers,

Presenting thread 2 for the story 🥳 

Hope to see you all here too. Silent readers, please acknowledge my requests and please make your presence felt and known. I always love to interact with you all and now since my lil monkey is back at school, I will be replying to all you comments and feedback regularly unless life wants to act like a b***h 😛

Here's a lil something for you all

For being the best lot of readers, friends and well wishers one could have.

Love always

ChocoBerry ❤️

Index

Chapter 12 : Below 😊

Edited by ChocoBerry - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi there,

Hope you're all well, here's the next part for the story and it goes out to each and everyone of you who have liked and commented on this story. Hope this part will be liked too. Won't keep you away anymore. Happy Reading.

Chapter 12

Zoya had decided not to go into office today. The last 24 hours had been very difficult for her. She had been put into one situation after the other where she had been in close proximity with Asad. The constant battle that her heart and mind had been in had left her emotionally drained. But what she had to go through in the end, at her doorstep had broken her completely. It had been the most difficult half hour of her life. Though the decision of staying away from Asad was made a long time back, implementing it now, with him right in front of her eyes, was difficult. To be by her aeging Ammi, without the obligations of a husband and in-laws was an easy decision until fate had brought Asad right back in front of her.

After their interaction at her door last night, Zoya had run into her building and had barged into her home in a state that shocked her Ammi. Instantly running to her daughters side she had wrapped her arms around Zoya and tried to ask her what was wrong. But all Zoya did was curse her fate. Benazeer had walked Zoya to the couch and got her a glass of water. Gulping it down Zoya looked at her Ammi and holding her hands asked "Am I a bad human Ammi?" Taken aback by the question Benazeer's eyes widened with shock but she shook her head from side to side. "Nahi meri bachchi. You're the best child a parent can ever get" "Then why is Allah punishing me?" "He never punishes his children Zoya, he only puts them to test. To see how much faith they have in him during difficult times" "But haven't I given my share of tests? Why does HE keep bringing him in front of me. It took me so much time and effort to put our life back together, to try and forget the pain I felt for losing my first love. Then why is Allah adamant on putting me through the same misery again".

Zoya's words left Benazeer stunned. She was well aware of what Zoya had felt and gone through after returning from the seminar. The impact of her words was so strong that Benazeer could barely think straight and her eyes watered at the realization of what Zoya was actually saying. Cupping her daughters face Benazeer kissed her forehead and said "Don't worry beta, all will be OK. I know its difficult for you, but look at it like this, it could be Allah's way of telling you that you and Asad were always meant to be. That your decision of choosing your responsibility over your love was wrong" "No Ammi, the decision I took three years ago was not wrong. How can I leave you alone at this age? What will I tell my Allah when I finally face him... that I chose my happiness over my responsibility. No Ammi no. I am not going to let that happen. Its a sin to run away from your responsibilities, I will not do so". Saying that she ran into her room paying no heed to her Ammi calling after her. 

She didn't know when or how time passed so quickly but before Zoya could even close her eyes for some much needed rest, she saw the sun coming up. She sighed and turned her back towards the growing light and then picked up her phone to check the time. She blinked twice to register the time and then closed her eyes before she opened them again. She walked into her bathroom to wash her face and head out for her morning coffee when she saw how miserable she looked. All the crying that she had done remembering her conversation with Asad, his pleading eyes, his broken voice and how they had both cried in each others arms had left her eyes so swollen that she could barely open them. She sighed looking at her image in the mirror and then decided against going to office. There was no way she could explain why she looked the way she did at the moment. She decided to spend the day in the confines of her house, letting her Ammi pamper her with her love and overcome the pain she felt. Zoya quickly dialed Shipra's number and informed her of the same. The rest of the day she spent trying hard to divert her mind and think positively.

As the new sun rose further up into the sky, Zoya got into her daily routine not aware of what lay ahead of her. But Asad couldn't wipe the smile off his face that was all thanks to his uncle and Shipra. As Asad walked out his room and headed for the dining table both Dilshaad and Rashid saw the dazzling smile on his face. "Kya baat hai, Aaj koi bahut khush dikh raha hai." He heard his Abbu saying. Asad smiled wider and hugged his Abbu from behind and said "Abbu. I can't thank you enough to have decided to do that project with Mr. Kapoor. All because of your friendship I have found my Zoya". Rashid caressed his head softly chuckling at Asad's cute actions.

Dilshaad looked on at the happiness that her son felt after so many years. She had seen him breakdown time and again when Zoya had left without a trace. How he had craved for the only girl he had ever fallen for, only she had seen. For the first few days after returning from Bhopal all he had done was stay locked up in his room not wanting to talk about it. What he'd done in his room was still a mystery to her, Asad had never told anyone about it. Then finally he'd opened up and it was his parents he had found comfort in. Asad had started his college again and alongside joined Rashid as an intern to get hands on experience in management, implementing his learnings at his fathers company. But at home he'd found solace in his mother who would sit with him till the wee hours, listening to all he had to tell about Zoya. After the first few days there wasn't anything new to listen to, but the twinkle that she saw in his eyes was the only reason she listened to his stories again and again. He would describe little details about her eyes, her smile her dimples, even about her nature. There was no end to his talks about Zoya. That's when they as parents had realized that Asad truly loved Zoya and wouldn't be able to get over her and so they had supported him in every way in finding her. She looked up and thanked the almighty to have given her son his happiness back.

Back at Zoya's house, Benazeer had noticed how stressed Zoya was. She had been wanting to talk to her about what was it that was bothering her daughter. Benazeer had been waiting at the dining table for Zoya. As Zoya walked out her room she saw her Ammi sitting there deep in thought. Zoya walked up to her and gently placed her hand on her shoulder bringing her out of what ever deep thought she was in. "Kya baat hai Ammi, you look lost" "I was thinking about what you said last night". As soon as Zoya heard that she looked at her Ammi and with a sad smile said " I'm OK Ammi. Its just that its difficult. Though no one has said anything, but I know that Asad is going to be working from my office and his constant presence is only going to make it difficult for me. Aap jaanti hain naa mein ab bhi kya feel karti hoon uske liye?" 

Benazeer reached out and caressed her daughters hair and said "Don't worry Zoya. If Allah has done this, there must be a reason to it. Don't think too much, am sure things will work in your favour soon. Allah is not cruel beta, he will reward you with the best for the love and dedication that you have shown for your Ammi and your responsibilities". Zoya smiled at her Ammi and quickly gobbling up her breakfast she wished her Ammi Allah Hafiz and then rushed out the door not wanting to be late for work. Asad too left for Mr. Kapoor's office to put their plan into action. He smiled broadly remembering how Shipra had called this whole planning 'Operation Wooing Zoya Farooqui'. He chuckled softly as it kept playing in a loop in his head.

As Zoya entered the office building her heart raced seeing the elevator door wide open remembering who she had come across last time that it was open like that. Quickly making her way into it her heart dipped and her face fell seeing it empty. Her heart hoped to see him again but her mind kept warning her of forbidden territory. She felt extremely frustrated because of this constant battle within her. Sighing she pressed the button to her floor but the doors wouldn't close. She peeked out and spotted the security guard and walked up to him to inquire and was told that the particular elevator was closed for maintenance and that she should use the other one. Zoya got into the other one and made her way into her cabin in no time. She had just about settled and switched on her laptop to begin her day that she got a call from Mr. Kapoor instructing her to come to his cabin.

Zoya rushed into his cabin wanting to meet him as she had not had the time to go and meet him after he had sprained his ankle. "Good morning Sir. How are you feeling now. Am sor..." She trailed off seeing who was sitting opposite her boss. Her smile faded immediately and she looked at the handsome face of Asad who smiled brightly at her as if there wasn't any thing wrong between them, as if their last conversation had never happened. She looked from one to the other waiting for one of them to speak but they both looked at her with smiles plastered on their faces. She noticed the brigjt twinkle in Asad's eyes and knew that there was something wrong. Definitely he had something up his sleeve which she wouldn't be too happy with. Internally groaning she looked at her boss and said "Yes Sir. Did you need anything?" "Yes! I want you and Asad to be together". As soon as she heard that her eyes widened and darted between the two of them.

She felt her heart beating wildly in her chest and she didn't know where to look. She noticed her boss was serious but the amusement and the giggles that escaped Asad's lips didn't go unnoticed by her. She looked at him almost scowling but her heart fluttered seeing him giggle like a school boy. She looked back at her boss and in a shocked voice said "Excuse me?" Mr. Kapoor looked at her as if not understanding what she wanted to know. "Yes! I want you and Asad to be together as a team for the next project. Though he is the future owner of Dilshaad Constructions, he's currently working under his father to gain knowledge and experience and since you are my assistant, it makes sense for the two of you to be working together".

Zoya knew this would eventually happen, but so soon, she wasn't prepared for it. She looked at Asad who had a wide smile on his face and then she looked at her boss, who like always was serious. She nodded her head in agreement. "OK. Then you both can head to Zoya's cabin and go through the files about the same and start with the planning. This will be one of the best projects the two companies will have till date. They both nodded their heads and started moving out the cabin. Zoya was still shocked that things were moving faster than she had anticipated and so failed to notice all the movement behind her. Asad had turned around and smiled wide at Mr. Kapoor quickly mouthing a thank-you to him and in return had earned himself a thumbs up and a cheeky smile followed by a wink from him. He quickly turned around and had falen in step with Zoya. As he watched the two of them walk out his room Mr. Kapoor closed his eyes and prayed to the one above to grant Asad his wish and to make things easier for Zoya to accept. Remembering what Shipra had said was the reason behind Zoya's decision to not let love rule her life, he sighed and prayed that she realises that love will only heal her from within and will take away all the pain she feels.

If Asad was ecstatic about how well they had managed to kick start their plan, Zoya had been frowning and felt completely miserable as she knew that now there was no stopping Asad. His words from earlier ringing in her ears "..I will make you confess..." All she wanted at this point in time was to run away leaving behind all this that was happening. She didn't realize when she spoke her thoughts aloud and was startled by the loud laughter of Asad who had just walked in behind her into her cabin. "And may I ask what is so funny?" "You are absolutely adorable. Where will you run off to? There's no way you can escape me now Zoya I will not let that happen this time. My Allah has brought you back into my life and am sure he too wants what I want. Now only you need to understand and accept his doing".

He let his words sink in and when he saw that little softening of her eyes he continued in a soft voice "I will make you confess". Zoya blinked her eyes coming out of her thoughts and turning around fumbled with the few files that were placed on her table. Finding the ones they were to work on she handed him his file "Lets start working. We cannot waste time like this" "Yes ma'am" Asad said smiling at her. Zoya turned around to walk to her seat with a little smile tugging at the corners of her lips at his cute antics. But before Asad could notice what his little comments and gestures were doing to her she sobered up and took her seat gesturing to the one opposite hers for him to take. Soon they both fell into a peaceful silence reading through their files, occasionally voicing their opinions, points they thought were important, their opinions and noting down details not realizing how comfortable they were in each others company.

P.S.  I know it wasn't as good as what you all expected. But still hope you all liked it. Please do hit the like button and leave your feedback and love behind. I will be waiting for your comments.

Edited by ChocoBerry - 8 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wahoo

Party time

Congratulations Choco

Very well deserved

Am so happy for you

Now jaldi se update karo

Love you lots Edited by Saima-Syed - 8 years ago
_Annie_ thumbnail
Yayyy! :D :D

Congratulations and celebrations :D 🥳You soo deserve it Choco! You deserve many more threads :))

We'll get an update on Mondayyy! :D waitinggg :)

Come on, Choco! Wasn't good? It was tooo Good :D I just love Asad's determination and how he is so hell-bent on making her confess😳 WHY SO CUTEE ASAD???

Zoya is such a ziddi ladki, seriously! But I can understand her dilemma...hope she realizes soon that she is incomplete without Asad😳

Continue soon Choco...and make them confess yaar😉😆 

🤗
Edited by _Annie_ - 8 years ago
ASYAaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for ur new thread...
time for throwback,..🥳
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for the new thread...
I know I haven't commented yet. ...bt i read and liked each of ur part..
They are superb...
Really enjoyed reading it...
Will comment from now...
Update soon...
Thanks for pming me for each chapi. ..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
congrats for the new thread!
kabhi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations dear...
its a beautiful story..
keep writing such entertaining stuff..
update soon..

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations apiya and yeah I still have to catch up with last 2 chappies...sorry will do soon😃
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail